Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

In need of

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 17
In need of

Hello , i am looking for a newer version of item.slk (boi>odin's wrath/woi>fate) of boi and woi.
If anyone has please share.
Thank you in advance.



bog2008 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog2008 View Post
Hello , i am looking for a newer version of item.slk (boi>odin's wrath/woi>fate) of boi and woi.
If anyone has please share.
Thank you in advance.
I'm confused what do you need a newer version for?


mhallikhi is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhallikhi View Post
I'm confused what do you need a newer version for?
I need it for academic purposes.

If you have it ,i need it.Thanks
bog2008 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 148
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog2008 View Post
I need it for academic purposes.

If you have it ,i need it.Thanks
well I have OW, thats prob the newest you're gonna get seeing as no one currently has the Fates arrow files


mhallikhi is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhallikhi View Post
well I have OW, thats prob the newest you're gonna get seeing as no one currently has the Fates arrow files
By any change do you have a newer one for woi like fate or above?I have pre-faith.Thanks in advance
bog2008 is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 17
Still looking for a woi faith or above item.slk


bog2008 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.