Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thinking of a new server

Discussion on Thinking of a new server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/19/2015, 04:22   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by joksa969 View Post
Meh, it's a shame.
You could code them yourself and submit them? lol I agree with them being a waste to code given players dont do them normally anyway. That and they do take forever to code. I think if someone did code them they would have to be tied to an instance either unlocking a new instance or something like that for it to be worth it.
Old 11/19/2015, 11:37   #92

I just gave an idea which was refused and it's okay but don't push it with something like "make it by your own self" and other similar ****.
Old 11/19/2015, 13:31   #93

we just need farm server .......... oldscool please
Old 11/19/2015, 15:26   #94

why i can log at oracle launcher?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Thinking About Open A Fully Fixed Server
10/02/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello ElitePvpers Members . i am thinking about open a server idk what action it must be good , a2 , a3 , a9 real . i can pay the dedicated every month and also will pay the developers , the game-master . money no is problem for me . give u ideas about what action will be good . and i will start edit client . i no want shit server buged like much's others . i want a fully fixed dekaron . thanks for you time
Thinking of opening a new server.
10/23/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
I used to do work for Shaiya Eternity. I owned/created/ran Legacy shaiya closed it due to not being able to find good mods and too much upkeep. Thinking of opening again or just waiting to set up a Final fantasy 14 server. What ever maybe both. Looking to find some people interested in being part of my team. Message or post for more details.
Thinking To Start A Zo P-Server Project
12/30/2010 - Zero - 10 Replies
Hello, i'm an Old Conquer private server Coder, i'm interessed By Zero online these days Well i want to make a private server in, (i can do it) So, if someone want to Help me In Making It, or Can Help To Pay For Hosting Blabla Please leave a reply or PM me or Just send me an electronic mail to [email protected] (i don't use msn) and is there some good guides or advices you want to give me? you know i always want to learn more and more!
Thinking about making a shaiya server..
04/12/2010 - Shaiya - 3 Replies
Can anybody help me throughout the server....SQL..Setting it up..ect..If so..Add me on msn, [email protected]
thinking of doing another server
07/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
ok im thinking of doing another server but need some good people to help me out with stuff in game like editors and others who can do stuff like that if u wanna join contact me on [email protected] i will hope to have answers and i might need a person to help me get my server none hamachi if enyone could do it i will be so pleased