Quote:
Originally Posted by selva1982
Good, good guys I created a server of war of inmortalz ther to test
I would like you to me and testacem ajudacem with the server to improve
»I seek someone to help me edit the site!
» Name : Woi-Gladiators
» Version : woi lost omen
» Exp Rates : x10
» Drop : x20
» Accounts :
» Banned Accounts : 0
» Characters : 1
» Banned Characters : 0
» Guilds : 0
» Online Record : 80
»189.72.92.139:8090 create acc
I did but for those who like to play war of the inmortalz
thx all
|
Lol why do u want open server with thosу low rates and old like my grandma pach? Go open reall full PvP server if u want get many players. Really open alteast Last Crusade pach with next update to Cult of Wyrm or start Cult of Wyrm. We all tired play on old pach and need new pach and mass pvp. Still this rates are low - very low. I am and other players i am shure want to play in good server. And i will very happy if i will see really PvP server. So i hope u will make nice server.