Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need advice...

Discussion on Need advice... within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need advice...

So when I get taxes back in February I plan to buy a server and start fully working on a PS.
The advice I need is should I run AR or Odin?
I prefer AR for pvp.
Also if you have any suggestions please let me know.

*Also DON'T expect a free ride server like Infinity.
I am one of the few people who finds fun in working for what you get.
My server will reflect this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Advice for Lf-4 [HELP!]
02/09/2014 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
English: I have 1 LF4 on my Dark account. Epsilon-LF4 bug closed Alternatives: 1) I will open box on 2x LF4 day 2) I will do Epsilon 3) I will do Kappa
Need advice
05/30/2013 - C/C++ - 5 Replies
Hello everybody, Up until now I was writing pixel bots for the mmorpgs I have been playing, but today I decided to learn memory reading and writing a bot that interprets its surrounding environment. The best place to seek help is elitepvpers to me, so here I am. I know little bit about C++ and Java (I know this one better in fact, I did write some applications for my Android phone) and Assembly (this one is limited to 8051 instructions, however I know the thing generally, registers,...
Asking for a lil advice
11/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
So as we all know once u hit 110 u get a DB. With my past accounts I used to spend this DB on various things but I never really felt a difference in my pvp experience. So what do u guys think would be the best way for a ninja to spend a DB ? Note:I don't spend any money on CO and I don't plan to xD
Need help/advice
08/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
ello! just to cut to the chase, I've got a dynamic ip which keeps changing on a weekly basis atm, only me and a few others screw around on it, question is, does someone have a winhex script handy that they wouldnt mind sharing for quick ip change in datapak? would be much appreciated and a life saver for me, since I'm not the most talented with winhex.
need an advice...
08/08/2009 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
hey guys... im new at playing silkroad and i tried to play on the official server... i played for 2 hours and it was awesome... but then i got kicked and cant login anymore since 1 week now... now i decided to try to find a good pserver which is maybe not always just "crowded" with gold or silver members... so... can you maybe tell me which server is good? i search one with rates for exp and drop that arnt so high... max x5 or x10 īld be nice cause i wanna play there longer n not just for 1 or...