Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 05:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Account Creation

Discussion on [Release] Account Creation within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] Account Creation

Hello everyone, since old account creations tool wont work for you if you use latest release from my good friend Necros:

I decided to code new one that will help you out.
This is small program that will help you creating accounts for you.

(27/09/2014)
- Initial release -
------------------------
(28/09/2014)
- Email required for registration -
- Check if user exists -
- Check if email is right -
- Check if email is used -
------------------------
(28/09/2014)
- Added GM option -
~ You can now make your accounts gm, easy.

Screens:

Download:

Old Releases:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] 9D Account Creation Tool
12/07/2016 - 9Dragons - 18 Replies
A small tool for those who followed ZeroBurner's tutorial on Rage Zone. This tool is simply to ease the account creation process for your private servers. Before you can use it you have to create a specific stored procedure on your database. I have provided the .SQL file for this in the folder. New in my stored procedure compared to ZeroBurners stored procedure is: - You can create accounts even if the DB is empty. - It checks for existing accounts with same ID and does nothing if it...
[Release]GM codes/ simple server creation help tool
09/20/2011 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hi epvp i've been codeing this program over last 2 days i decided to release it here dunno if it come in handy but check it out guys. :) basically u can get fast access to GM codes and a couple tutorials and stuff its in full english. Have a look at the screens. Main interface- http://i51.tinypic.com/2qt985x.png Sub Windows- http://i53.tinypic.com/xautr5.png here's a virus total scan- VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner and here's download link - MEGAUPLOAD...
[Release] FlyFF Infiltration: Godmode, onekill and item creation
07/08/2011 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 512 Replies
Content: 1. What is this? 2. Features 3. Download 4. How to 5. Credits 6. TL/DR
[RELEASE] CoEmu v2 Character Creation Page
06/01/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Since the only one I saw was only a copy that created a username, I made one that does a tad more. Source code: EDIT: People can't use pastebin worth crap, so I'll use PHP tags. <?php /* Bypass the 'or *' restriction */ function BypassErrors ($errMsg, $errLne, &$ERRORS, &$F_LINE) { $ERRORS = $errMsg; $F_LINE = $errLne; }
[RELEASE] Account Creation Website
04/11/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
New release, with recover password. Follow the readme and everything should turn out great. download: Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting Take care of it :)