Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem

Discussion on New Server- War of the Immortals ~ Requiem within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/06/2014, 19:35   #76

elite*gold: 0
stop QQ and do not do more drama with your weigh and say lies that you are banned for pvp
Old 04/06/2014, 19:37   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by anaMKD View Post
yes nyoom but phantom is not baned for pking my alt, baning phantom = for abusing GMHelp end of story.
Prologue: Necro abused his privileges and forced a GM item upon a player as well as fed numerous items to others. What was done to Phantom goes by the term of harassment. What Necro did when he logged was GMCorruption not GMHelp.

Quote:
stop QQ and do not do more drama with your weigh and say lies that you are banned for pvp
Nobody is banned! They are liberated! Enjoy :*
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2014, 19:37   #78

Quote:
lol this is qq? no this is just answering back at the stupid shiz your saying
Old 04/06/2014, 19:49   #79

Oops I think I'm not going to waste my time on nonsense spoken by older people, also I can freely say that for your years you are acting like five year old kid Rampage2014forever.
last post from me on this topic, can say what you want and how you want after this.
Old 04/06/2014, 19:58   #80

Ngl I think the term to use here is 'bodied' by nyoom.

See how many people like you for all this bs you've caused by defending someone rippy? I hope you realise what you did. Next time don't dare drag people's names in either. Especially not intelligent people, evidently you can't compete with them when quite frankly we haven't even brought out the big guns yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2014, 20:22   #81

rampage im here from Yesterday and i can see all that **** about people, you and your friends or alt acc/ all of that acc created bifore 1-2 week first you are talking with 13-14 years old girl kid Ana and i can say that kid know alot more then half people here, second youre talking about: Necros give me that Necros give me this and i have kill all bosses and there is some info that you pvp with that item LOL dude stop your **** and go to Swagvile. I still do not know that kind of person that will give you something if you do not BEG for it that is for BOI/WOI/Conquer and all other FTP games, and i know Necros he didnt give you that for pvp and bosses if you ask(BEG) help for instance im 1 milion % positive that he tell you use it only in instance but NOOBS cant control greednes and going to kill each posible Boss. GO back in your rat hole and stay there, also stop using alt accounts for comment.
Will not comment on what happened to WOI server until i see DeadFall and Necros has someting to say about all this,
Now there is just info from people who have played on the server, and info from two GM,
but most important is to see what have to say the owners of the server until now there is no info from them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2014, 20:51   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik1 View Post
rampage im here from Yesterday and i can see all that crap about people, you and your friends or alt acc/ all of that acc created bifore 1-2 week first you are talking with 13-14 years old girl kid Ana and i can say that kid know alot more then half people here, second youre talking about: Necros give me that Necros give me this and i have kill all bosses and there is some info that you pvp with that item LOL dude stop your CRAP and go to Swagvile. I still do not know that kind of person that will give you something if you do not BEG for it that is for BOI/WOI/Conquer and all other FTP games, and i know Necros he didnt give you that for pvp and bosses if you ask(BEG) help for instance im 1 milion % positive that he tell you use it only in instance but NOOBS cant control greednes and going to kill each posible Boss. GO back in your rat hole and stay there, also stop using alt accounts for comment.
Will not comment on what happened to WOI server until i see DeadFall and Necros has someting to say about all this,
Now there is just info from people who have played on the server, and info from two GM,
but most important is to see what have to say the owners of the server until now there is no info from them.
NikNik, as much as I would like to, I can't understand half of what you're saying and since earlier I went off on phantom let me set the record straight with what I said. Yes I "snitched" however when I did so, "SeveN" aka Ana, told me that Phantom would be banned. I told them explicitly NOT TO ban him and take him down for that GM item because it was gone already and then they banned him anyway. When I had suggested they remove the GM from the team who later on had ended up being the Developer themselves. How could I have foreseen this and actually known what happened? He did not in fact pvp with that item on to be honest Nik, he actually had pvp'd with nothing like that except normal soul gear from boss hunts and gold gear from instances. I was one of the people he actually pk'd and to be honest if he were wearing that item he would have had me down so fast I wouldn't have known what hit me, however that wasn't the case. yes I'm actually sticking up for him because he was banned wrongfully and pleaded for before it happened which said pleas fell on deaf ears. And now you're trying to say he pk'd people with that item on? When I'm one of the people he actually killed? Who gave what info about him pvp'ing on that gear? Please I'm asking you to quote whoever said he was in pvp with that on.
Old 04/06/2014, 20:58   #83

Quote:
I still do not know that kind of person that will give you something if you do not BEG for it
ayyyyyy log on destruction

Quote:
and i know Necros he didnt give you that for pvp and bosses if you ask(BEG) help for instance im 1 milion % positive that he tell you use it only in instance but NOOBS cant control greednes and going to kill each posible Boss. GO back in your rat hole and stay there, also stop using alt accounts for comment.
bruh you don't know shit
two can play the same game

Quote:
Will not comment on what happened to WOI server until i see DeadFall and Necros has someting to say about all this, Now there is just info from people who have played on the server, and info from two GM, but most important is to see what have to say the owners of the server until now there is no info from them.
deathfall is laughing at this thread and whenever someone new comes along to post more garbage he nearly pisses himself so there's that last bit of info remotely needed for you to shut up
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 21:03   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
NikNik, as much as I would like to, I can't understand half of what you're saying and since earlier I went off on phantom let me set the record straight with what I said. Yes I "snitched" however when I did so, "SeveN" aka Ana, told me that Phantom would be banned. I told them explicitly NOT TO ban him and take him down for that GM item because it was gone already and then they banned him anyway. When I had suggested they remove the GM from the team who later on had ended up being the Developer themselves. How could I have foreseen this and actually known what happened? He did not in fact pvp with that item on to be honest Nik, he actually had pvp'd with nothing like that except normal soul gear from boss hunts and gold gear from instances. I was one of the people he actually pk'd and to be honest if he were wearing that item he would have had me down so fast I wouldn't have known what hit me, however that wasn't the case. yes I'm actually sticking up for him because he was banned wrongfully and pleaded for before it happened which said pleas fell on deaf ears. And now you're trying to say he pk'd people with that item on? When I'm one of the people he actually killed? Who gave what info about him pvp'ing on that gear? Please I'm asking you to quote whoever said he was in pvp with that on.
[2:27:38 PM] Monster: I don't like the kid.
[2:27:40 PM] Monster: At all.
[2:28:10 PM] Monster: I have issues with him well more like I don't like him at all for the fact he's stirred up so much drama with me and done stupid shit on purpose for no reason and then turned around "I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA COME AFTER ME WAHN WAHN" fuck that.
[2:28:15 PM] Monster: He knew what he was doing.
[2:28:20 PM] Monster: And he did it anyhow
[2:28:24 PM] Monster: He can go fuck himself.
[2:30:09 PM] Monster: The pking, the bullshit on epvper's when he did that, the whole bh'ing and saying "Oh this is why I didn't wanna bring him along." the shit talking of mountains he did with me about people like Troublemaker and then two seconds later in front of people he's like "troublemaker was a good leader" and oh he's chummy with fuego, and like pals and now he's like "Oh I hate him cause people hate him too" no.
[2:30:21 PM] Monster: Dickhopping white knighting dickrider that's hypocritical and two faced I want nothing to do with
[2:30:49 PM] Monster: Phantom can rot in a hole for some form of eternity for all i give a shit lol. I'm never going to work with him ingame or play in the same guild/legion as him again
[2:31:04 PM] Monster: If he cuts his shit, sure.
[2:31:21 PM] Monster: Till then I'm going to be as much of an asshole to him as he is to me

Old 04/06/2014, 21:46   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyoom View Post
ayyyyyy log on destruction

bruh you don't know ****
two can play the same game

deathfall is laughing at this thread and whenever someone new comes along to post more garbage he nearly ****** himself so there's that last bit of info remotely needed for you to shut up
stop hide post coment with your MAIN ACC
Old 04/06/2014, 21:46   #86

Quote:
rampage im here from Yesterday and i can see all that crap about people, you and your friends or alt acc/ all of that acc created bifore 1-2 week first you are talking with 13-14 years old girl kid Ana and i can say that kid know alot more then half people here, second youre talking about: Necros give me that Necros give me this and i have kill all bosses and there is some info that you pvp with that item LOL dude stop your CRAP and go to Swagvile. I still do not know that kind of person that will give you something if you do not BEG for it that is for BOI/WOI/Conquer and all other FTP games, and i know Necros he didnt give you that for pvp and bosses if you ask(BEG) help for instance im 1 milion % positive that he tell you use it only in instance but NOOBS cant control greednes and going to kill each posible Boss. GO back in your rat hole and stay there, also stop using alt accounts for comment.
ane/seven can't even talk proper english be he knows more then all of us hmm?

none of these are my alts accounts as they can prove there real people.(I don't even log off from this you can see how much of a idiot you're)

i'm noob? says the one who nobody even knows.

Necros gave me that and said nothing more.

the owner doesn't even like Necros it seems.

last i literally killed 1 or 2 boss ( i think there wasn't even 8 realms at the time )
and everyone starts to throw a tantrum like little baby's.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/06/2014, 21:53   #87

Quote:
stop hide post coment with your MAIN ACC
cry more. i literally created an acc last night just for the banter but you are welcome to add me on skype so i can say it to your face (as will everyone posting here) also lOL the one hiding would be the dev
Old 04/06/2014, 21:53   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage2014forever View Post
ane/seven can't even talk proper english be he knows more then all of us hmm?

none of these are my alts accounts as they can prove there real people.(I don't even log off from this you can see how much of a idiot you're)

i'm noob? says the one who nobody even knows.

Necros gave me that and said nothing more.

the owner doesn't even like Necros it seems.

last i literally killed 1 or 2 boss ( i think there wasn't even 8 realms at the time )
and everyone starts to throw a tantrum like little baby's.
lol you dont log off ???? stop with **** all what i can see here = bunch of NOOBS who crying about someting. PRIVATE SERVER today its ON tomorow its OFF so stop all DRAMA and go play other server if there is other server which you can play

the problem is too many alts on epvp so i dont see point to argue
Old 04/06/2014, 21:58   #89

well ... after reading all of this and do a quick analysis, this is all I have to say:
1 - I'm a regular player, had no help from gm, gm item, had no zen. My char was Lisanna. do not know anyone here and I do not defend anyone but myself because in the end I got no place to play.
2 - Necro was wrong. gm would not help a player to complete instance nor give an item to kill any mob. I also did with LH + / - 25k hp spent almost 1:30 min but did not die and did not ask any help gm.
3 - Rampage was wrong to ask for help from gm. as said before GM does not have to help with player instance. rampage says being banned by pk, seven says rampage was banned for using gm item. I see the truth : rampage was banned for seven for killing his alt , the GM item only served to justify the ban.
4 - the abuse of Zen: daily Zen = abuse. this is fact and always will be. even when developers will insist ? when I told the warcry and also told to remove lady atuka, some complained and I already knew it would ppl abusing zen. just did not think the abuse would be with the approval of Necro.

now only left the devastation , but I do not like it there . even being free zen gms are like seven . use alt chars and if you kill some you is banned
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/06/2014, 22:00   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyoom View Post
cry more. i literally created an acc last night just for the banter but you are welcome to add me on skype so i can say it to your face (as will everyone posting here) also lOL the one hiding would be the dev
there is my skype on account info fel free to send me req but i can see that from too much blablabla BLABLA blablablaaaa bla bla you cant see it