Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a BOI Developer

Discussion on Need a BOI Developer within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a BOI Developer

I am currently looking for a Developer who is willing to help to start a BOI Server with me or to help make a database. I Have all of the files needed for the server and I have a Server. I would share the profits with the Developer...

If anyone is interested with me, just send me a private message here.

Thank You
~DeathFall
Old 02/16/2014, 19:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
Good thing i ended up here im also looking forward to make my own server but since we have same idea maybe you can contact me here as soon as you read this...

Teamtitans

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF : Developer
12/02/2013 - Flyff - 1 Replies
Im not sure if this is the right section to post this one but We Are Currently Looking for a developer (a Pro);):pimp: To get our Private Server : Up and Working (Dark Angel Flyff) Please Contact me in my facebook account or Private Message Me https://www.facebook.com/lynsanity69 For more informations :mofo: :handsdown::handsdown:
Need a developer
05/01/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to help me up like a server. Preferably french. What I do know: The website, the quests, the mags etc ... What you need to know: What affects the client depack, repack, mags, and knowledge of the game For more info: skype: Tyrgal.hokala
[S] Web Developer [B] PSC
08/05/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
^topic sagt alles alles wird via skype besprochen und den preis auch mfg,
Looking for developer
02/12/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi im looking for a developer that cant get a server and client up running. i have all that i need to get it up just need someone to do it. if you would like the position comment. you will be paid in donations when the server is up and running, 40%. thank you have a nice day.
2 Very important suggestion for web developer from experienced developer [English]]
11/21/2011 - General Coding - 0 Replies
I have been developing websites now over 3 years now. My biggest regret is i started developing web sites without knowing CSS & Jquery. Yes before starting development learn CSS 3 and Jquery. These are even more important than your programming skills :) And they are hard to fix once you developed without knowing them.