Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



iso WOI server

Discussion on iso WOI server within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 8
iso WOI server

don't tell me genesis or any pay for power server im not interested in those !!

thank you in advance
dragonceleste666 is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 556
Received Thanks: 303
News flash; Genesis has been down for a while now. VendettaGN is now Genesis, in a way. Just run by another dude, who works with the people who ran Genesis. Yeah, that's the easiest way I can put it. :P

Anyway, here's a list of the current WOI Servers that I personally know of:


(Kinda like Genesis, I guess)


There's probably more of them, but those are the ones that I guess are most populated.
LeRaz0r is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 8
tyvm
dragonceleste666 is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 82
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
News flash; Genesis has been down for a while now. VendettaGN is now Genesis, in a way. Just run by another dude, who works with the people who ran Genesis. Yeah, that's the easiest way I can put it. :P

Anyway, here's a list of the current WOI Servers that I personally know of:


(Kinda like Genesis, I guess)


There's probably more of them, but those are the ones that I guess are most populated.
that actually seems to be the only woi servers up now my opinion on them
woi destruction - dead game runs by disrespectful kids who can't even trace zen abusers correctly that is
vendetta - just log on and see what a **** server that one is lol
devastation - well what to say its a spam-box-allday type of thing which ive said before no challenges no fun and just looks like a local server that you could make yourself seeing as admin doesn't plan on making any updates to the server
DeadMan1234 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.