Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

An upcoming Server [Devestation BOI]

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bijelivuk View Post
Do you or anyone else know the date of wipe-OBT ?
Thanks
+1 Looking for new server too...

Old   #32

I was planning on a BETA of 2 ~ 3 weeks at max.
ATM some people seem to have a DCing/Rollback issue, though thus far I am unable to get the same issue (along with at least 30 others who I asked to try it)
strange, but everything seems mostly stable.

I am going to work on a BETA patch this week (finally) and I hope (can't promise anything) to either launch official end this month or really in the first 5 days of next month.)

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantaxe View Post
ATM some people seem to have a DCing/Rollback issue, though thus far I am unable to get the same issue (along with at least 30 others who I asked to try it)

I am going to work on a BETA patch this week (finally) and I hope (can't promise anything) to either launch official end this month or really in the first 5 days of next month.)
Thanks for fast replay. I am plaing on your server for few days and I personally didnt fell and lagg, nor DC, also I can say that in the name of guys who are constantly online (Same guild)...
But whatever that might be, good luck and thumbs up for you project...
Old   #34

Quote:

so u wont make boi servers right? coz most of us tot it was a boi not woi pls clarify this

Old   #35

All join Vendeta friends! very nice server... add me in game Ovyy

Old   #36

Quote:

Could you also make a boi server? '=' + the woi ? just asking/suggesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠stYx♠ View Post
so u wont make boi servers right? coz most of us tot it was a boi not woi pls clarify this
Its a woi server, was to be boi, but plans got changed
Old   #37

any1 knows y is server and site offline?
info plz

~Flames
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinn88 View Post
any1 knows y is server and site offline?
info plz

~Flames
[25-10, 02:23] chipper: Yes, there was an issue today. It will be back up as soon as possible. PW is up and running now, though.
Old   #39

oh of course i know plenty of issues like the server being hacked by Renegade hacker and player _DaM_ aka HardPlay and him playing *** with player's accounts and characters moving them from account to account, stealing people's accounts and pretending to be something he's not. He ****** up the entire thing. This ****** shouldn't be allowed to play on anny pserver with behavior like that. Hell he should be publicly crucified for half the **** he's done already.
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
oh of course i know plenty of issues like the server being hacked by Renegade hacker and player _DaM_ aka HardPlay and him playing *** with player's accounts and characters moving them from account to account, stealing people's accounts and pretending to be something he's not. He ****** up the entire thing. This ****** shouldn't be allowed to play on anny pserver with behavior like that. Hell he should be publicly crucified for half the **** he's done already.
+1 on that.
Old   #41

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadedShadow View Post
funny thing is hes on woi destruction now with fake webpage hacking everyones acc lol xD
Old   #42

Those hacking attempts stopped 2 weeks ago, was a little oversight flaw of me on the site. but i closed all the loopholes so that funny business has stopped.
Guess those guys got the same issue I had then with that guy, no matter. php and IIS log everything so its not that hard to trace back their steps really.

anyway: server should be able to go live wednessday (I hope, unless I get called away)
Old   #43

Yay finally a live date...let's hope this 1 sticks.
Old   #44

Quote:
Those hacking attempts stopped 2 weeks ago, was a little oversight flaw of me on the site. but i closed all the loopholes so that funny business has stopped.
Guess those guys got the same issue I had then with that guy, no matter. php and IIS log everything so its not that hard to trace back their steps really.

anyway: server should be able to go live wednessday (I hope, unless I get called away)
hes hacking accs on other server but not like he did on your server he duplicated a exact webpage warcried it and when you enter acc info he can somehow see it

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandWarrior View Post
Yay finally a live date...let's hope this 1 sticks.
grand baby you play dev server?
Old   #45

I kept my word!

WOI Devastation is now live and rolling like a beauty.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")