Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 04:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Rise of the immortals

Discussion on About Rise of the immortals within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Rise of the immortals

Sorry to inform u this.. But we got hacked By Team-elite ( u can check Wiki for them ) Toshi bought the Protection fro msomeone and it turned out it's one of them
Anyway now we lost the Dedi , server files and everything
we dont even have the TF files anymore it got deleted by him ..
Anyway We are working to open the Server on LO patch as the start with Some custome updates Then in a week or 2 we buy the TF again .. and mayeb later the LC
But we cant afford for it right now i mean we must buy a New Dedi and Protection .. but we are working on it . .wish us a good luck and we will keep u updated ...
NOTE : we are not asking for anything .. i am just letting u know the story
Ty
add me on Skype for any info ty
Old 06/22/2013, 19:29   #2

Or u guys never had the files in the 1st place and now want to scamm some money ^.^.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2013, 19:34   #3

We are not asking for anything
and the donation when the server get up will be for zen.. we aren't asking for free money lmao we give Zen we take money.. isn't that simple ? + we still give the free zen. .which is too much... so like u see we aren't really doing this for money ... ty for ur support tho
Old 06/22/2013, 20:15   #4

I've got nothing to do with this, and please don't think of this as "Competition water balloon to the face", but instead think of it as just a normal user curious on what exactly happened here..

1. Why would you "buy security" from a Random Internet-User ? Why not buy it from a legitimate company, or a legitimate business of some sort that has at least got decent feedback ?
(Like - On another Note: A good Enough setup of your Windows Box should negate majority of DDOS Attacks, and a 1GBP/s or higher Port would also be a benefit, without having to pay Hundereds of $)

2. How could you 'Lose' the ServerFiles regardless of this 'person' removing them from your Dedicated Server? I mean, don't you have a back-up? Like.. On your own Computer's HDD? =/

Personally, soon as I get new Files, I back them up on Dedi, Own Comp HDD, x2 External Drives, and finally my Network drive. I find it hard to believe You "Cut + Pasted" Files onto your Dedi instead of "Copy + Pasted", if you know what I mean.

It may seem like I'm bashing you, but I'm not, I just... I don't get it.. lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/22/2013, 20:22   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
I've got nothing to do with this, and please don't think of this as "Competition water balloon to the face", but instead think of it as just a normal user curious on what exactly happened here..

1. Why would you "buy security" from a Random Internet-User ? Why not buy it from a legitimate company, or a legitimate business of some sort that has at least got decent feedback ?
(Like - On another Note: A good Enough setup of your Windows Box should negate majority of DDOS Attacks, and a 1GBP/s or higher Port would also be a benefit, without having to pay Hundereds of $)

2. How could you 'Lose' the ServerFiles regardless of this 'person' removing them from your Dedicated Server? I mean, don't you have a back-up? Like.. On your own Computer's HDD? =/

Personally, soon as I get new Files, I back them up on Dedi, Own Comp HDD, x2 External Drives, and finally my Network drive. I find it hard to believe You "Cut + Pasted" Files onto your Dedi instead of "Copy + Pasted", if you know what I mean.

+1 again, the second time I agree with you. Or someone lie, or someone ****** himself
Old 06/22/2013, 20:28   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post

What I also don't understand is the following:

1. It was said to be a Keylogger? A Keylogger cannot remove Stuff from your HDD (So either BS, or it could've been a RAT).

2. Even if he did keylog, why was your Dedicated server not Setup to only allow Connections on Port 3389 from YOUR own IP ? (Remote Desktop Control) Any sane person would do that simple, everyday, security messure =/

This is none of my business, but this does sound very fishy lol, just my two cents.
Old 06/22/2013, 20:30   #7

yup it's someone ****** himself sadly...
but like u see.. he were tring his best.. but he made a mistake and he's paying for it now...
so try not to attack him hard.. toshiba done and still doing his best...

let me tell u something.. and this is from own experiance..
i got a Keyloger+ a lil exe file befor ..
And then the hacker had all my info... he could "SEE" everything i do .. and he could even control my pc...
i am not a hacker idk how did he do that..
i were just too lucky that it were my friend who done that messing with me ..
He sent me a file as a patch ... i just opened it.. and oh yeah it happened..

+ anyway i am just saing What Toshiba told me ..
Old 06/22/2013, 20:52   #8

if you guys take care of your server like this i suggest you dont order another one.
no backups, no security and buying security from non officials.
you do know that you are responsible for everything on your server. i suggest you read your hosters TOS.
didnt undertand the point were you said you lost the dedi server. he grabbed it online and ran away?
and seriously no backup? lol
how is that even possible. if you asked your hoster they might even be so nice and restore if something was gone.
Old 06/22/2013, 21:04   #9

He had a back up.. but he lost it for some reason ... Anyway i am just saing what Toshiba Told me ..
Old 06/22/2013, 21:48   #10

That Toshiba is a liar he never had the server probably that is why he was delaying server's start and now this dump story that does not make any sens , he could not have been smart enought to make a server with all that custom things but be that dumb to fail like ,he pretends , he did ...
Old 06/22/2013, 21:58   #11

1. if u pay for a dedi your hoster will remove it and you have it back after contact support
2. a professional hacker team have hacked a privat server ? ehm sry looks like more like nice google about hacker and find em on wiki
3. yesterday server wont start cuz of protection probs , first all work and than not and a day later when he write to us give me 3 more mins than u have the Node .... , the Forum get hacked in THAT Time and Files gone
4. The original Post from Toshi was about a server with LO Patch , only the new one now is with TF

Thats only 4 things which make it looks like it wasnt all the True , sry but thats what it looks for me and most other

Edit : BTW no one have seen anything from the Server , same like the webside , we all only see a free Forum ( Free forum but im sure the webside have a own Forum )
Old 06/22/2013, 22:19   #12

You don't buy stuff from random people on the internet, and then get hacked or something like that. It's all bulshit, I don't even know why you started this thread or the other one, it seems like you are just posthunting and showing off.

Hackers don't delete data from the server, or the person who had the data just deleted them, just like that??

I don't belive any of this!
Old 06/22/2013, 23:45   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomoDan
All of that with Toshiba's server does seem weird.
Somehow the keylogger got into his comp, into his files, deleted everything, stole his pass and info for his dedicated server, deleted all his backup stuff, and somehow removed everything. I have no idea whether it is true or not, i never got a peek at the server being a gm to come and i have nooo idea what is going on besides what im being told. Lol.
All i know is that me and him were supposed to start a server way back, but it never happened and he went on his own and did what he did up until now. And i know this doesn't concern you or include you but you are an experienced person and i felt like telling you all this. Lol.
Like you said, I don't have anything to do with any of it, but if you want the opinion and words from someone that you claimed "experienced", then here goes...

I said this to another friend of mine whom is very interested in WOI;

"Toshiba probably doesn't have the New Files, no one would give it to him for free, and he wouln't spend thousands of dollars in order to start up a server with it, taking the risk in mind of that it may or may not be successful."

And now look what has happened. Another thing to note is this;

1. A KeyLogger can never Delete files from your HDD, or your Dedicated Server.
Conclusion: Either he wasn't KeyLogged, or he may have been affected by a RAT (Which is also very unlikely)

2. Any sane person, especially within the Development world, would have any normal form of Anti-Virus. And something as simple as a KeyLogger (Which isn't hard to write, simple WinSock + KeyHandling .NET Program can manage it), would easily be detected, regardless of obfuscation and likewise compromises. A RAT is packed with a buttload of stuff, and woul also genuinely be detected.

3. Team-Elite are known Hackers within Security, finding flaws. However, what Toshiba's Wiki-Search does not state, is that Team-Elite are HIRED by major companies to find security issues in their websites/softwares. For that, they are paid, and make a living. Sure, they may do some things on their free time, but a group like that would have less to none interest in BOI/WOI ServerFiles. Hence, the claim that Team-Elite hacked him is almost indefinite invalid.

4. Any Dedicated Server usually comes with a Firewall (Duh, it's an operative system!) and the first thing any normal person would do is make sure only the Owner's IP is allowed to make connections on the port 3898, aka Remote Desktop Control. It's safe to assume he did that, or that the hoster did it for him. If that be the case, then there is no way the hackers could get on to the Dedicated Server, because the connection would be severed by the Firewall.

5. When someone obtains something in the virtual world of Computers, that barely anyone else has (AKA ServerFiles), one immediately back-ups ones work. There is no question about that. Toshiba stating that he doesn't, is utter bullshit. Personally, whenever I get New Files, even if it's a Client, I back it up on;
- Computer HDD
- x2 External HDD
- CloudDrive
- Network Drive
At least

So him stating that the server files were "Removed" and has no back-up, that's bullshit. Trust me. One does not transfer Server Files to a Dedicated Server without keeping them on your own HDD at least.

6. The Free-Site which was evidentially "Hacked" is more than likely also a fraud. A group of hackers, especially Team-Elite, would not make a simple adjustment to the CSS Header. They would more than likely do something along the lines of a Deface, or possibly "Deactivate" your Forum Account (Since it's a free forum, that is possible).

And note this specific part:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiba's Forum
OFFLINE 4 EVER HACKED

FORUM HACKED , SERVER STEALED , TOSHIBA YOU CAN SUCK OUR DICK
Notice the fail Spelling? A Group of known Hackers are genuinely known in typography as well. They would not use fail grammar such as "STEALED". Do you know who does that, however? Toshiba. Don't trust me? Well;

Quote:
Originally Posted by poli700
-When you reach lvl 95 , the zen sistem will automating add zen to your character , and will start counting 10H until next relase.
-This sistem isn't a non-abusive one , you can abuse it but i will hire a Zen Sistem Checker ,
that person will check every 11H all ip's 1 by 1.For his help he will be rewarded with 30k zen per week + 15k daily zen + 10k daily zen bonus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poli700
i think that too ... that guy gaved me the keylogger .............. i'm so dumb ._.
The fact that he types "gave" as "gaved" is proof of my previous statement. He clearly lacks a bit of grammar, and changing "Stole" to "Stealed" which was shown on his Free-Forum, sounds like a thing he would do.
(Please note: I'm not bashing his English, I'm just stating the obvious evidence)

So to summarize, it was all a Scam, all the evidence to support it is written right here, from an "experienced-person" point of view, as you wanted to call me.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2013, 00:05   #14

Though according to quite a few people it is true, and some say they have proof.
Whatever went on..it happened, whether it's true or not. I'm leaning towards that it is.
but either way, i'm going to be working with Toshiba to try and get a server up.
Old 06/23/2013, 00:08   #15

u guys dont have to be so mean about it ...even if he's lying .. he didn't scum anyone.. i mean did he ever asked anyone for donation befor server start ? he didn't ... so then why did he do all of that ?
ur words make sence but still... i mean it makes no sence why someone would waste all that time and effort just to be lying and to scum ppl.. in same time he never took a single cent from someone O.o
and anyway like Romo said we are just saying what we've been told maybe ur right maybe he's right... me and romo dont know the truth.. just like u guys . ...