Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GM] Basic of Developer Commands

Discussion on [GM] Basic of Developer Commands within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GM] Basic of Developer Commands

Hello.

(Just copy pasting from my Rage-Zone Post)

I'm really bored right now with nothing to do, and I have no further use for these commands, so I'm going to let you in on this.

Since it's been over eight months of the 1.8 Files being released (I still regret pushing 'Immortalred' into releasing it <_<) and still no one seems to have figured out how to use them, I'll let you know now. I'll also explain why you should have protection with these Commands enabled, like Aria and ShijieGames has been using for quite some time. The protection we used was simply to restrict the commands to GM-Authed users only. Let's jump right to it!

Code:
~All commands are written in the Chat~

[b][i]/setpower[/i][/b] - The Activation Command that nobody seemed to find. It's the Command to Auth yourself to use the rest of the Developer Commands. Must use this before using any other commands.

[b][i]/addpet X 1 Y[/i][/b] - Adding a Pet to your Character, where X is the PetID, and Y is the PetGeneration(Goes up to around 200). You can find a list of Pets in Pet.slk.

[b][i]/setpetquality X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's Quality (Must be summoned), where X is between 0-4 (4 = Perfect)

[b][i]/setpetgrowthrate X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's Growth, where X is the growth to set. 65500~ is the max. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetnature X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's Nature/Emo/Passive where X is between 0-7. Excited = 3, Strength = 6, Forthright = 7, Calm = 5, etc. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetclever X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's fortification Level, where X is the level. Fifteen is the max you can go unless you know how to increase it. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetgeneration X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's geneation, where X is the Generation Value. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetskill X Y[/i][/b] - Change your Pet's Skill slot (0-8) to the SkillID specified as Y. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetgender X[/i][/b] - Change your Pet's Gender (0/1 - Male/Female)

[b][i]/addpetexp X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of EXP to your pet.

[b][i]/setpetlevel X[/i][/b] - Change your pet's level to the value of X.

[b][i]/setserverlevel X[/i][/b] - Changes the ServerLevel to the value of X. (Requires a Full reboot of the Server)

[b][i]/forceclose[/i][/b] - Closes down the server completely & instantly.

[b][i]/bull Text[/i][/b] - Broadcast's a Text Message on the Screen (Does not support Spacing)

[b][i]/additem X Y[/i][/b] - Adding an item to your Character, where X is the itemID, and Y is the quantity. You can find a list of Items in Item.Slk / Gem.Slk / Armour.Slk / Weapon.Slk. (Developer Gear starts at 39000 and onwards)

[b][i]/addexp X[/i][/b] - Add EXP to your Character.

[b][i]/setlevel X[/i][/b] - Set the level of your Character to the value of X.

[b][i]/setmoney X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Money/Coins to your character.

[b][i]/setgold X [/i][/b] - Add X amount of ZEN to your character.

[b][i]/addgive X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Salary to your Character.

[b][i]/addrider X[/i][/b] - Add Mount to your Character where X is the MountID. A list of MountIDs can be found in Rider.Slk

[b][i]/addlastpoint X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Attribute Points to your character.

[b][i]/addskill X Y[/i][/b] - Add Skill to your Character where X is the SkillID and Y is the Level of the skill.

[b][i]/addguildoffer X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Contribution to your Character in your Guild.

[b][i]/addguildvalue 2 X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Development points to your Guild.

[b][i]/addguildvalue 6 X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Fund points to your Guild.

[b][i]/addstatus X [/i][/b] - Add a Status to your Character where X is StatusID.

[b][i]/addtitle X[/i][/b] - Add a Title to your Character where X is TitleID

[b][i]/resetplayer[/i][/b] - Instantly refreshes your HP/MP/XP.

[b][i]/resetlevel 1 X[/i][/b] - Downgrade your Level to the value of X

[b][i]/addgodvalue X[/i][/b] - Adds X amount of Deity to your character.

[b][i]/calhshero[/i][/b] - Instantly updates the Statue-Power Rankings.

[b][i]/changename Text[/i][/b] - Changes your Name.

[b][i]/killtarget[/i][/b] - Instantly kills the Targeted Unit/Player/Monster

[b][i]/addappoint X[/i][/b] - Adds X amount of Cosmos Points to your Character. (GoF+)

[b][i]/addbuildvalue X[/i][/b] - Adds X amount of Resources to your Guild's Building. (GoF+)

There's plenty more, but these are the basics. If you have questions about any or if there's any sort of command you wonder if it exists, you can ask. I'll probably know them.

How to enable Developer Commands?
>> Simple! Open up your ServerConf.ini, find the line that Says EnableSetPower = X, set it to 1.

How can I protect myself against Normal Players being able to use these commands?
>> Well, there's a lot of ways. The only real safe way is to limit it to GM-Authed Characters, or a Character's ID, which you will have to figure out on your own. Another way is to change the name of the Commands themselves (Found in Line.exe, re-write it).

What happens if I don't protect my server properly?
>> Normal Players will be able to use these commands for their own gain or purposes, which can cause chaos. Such as /forceclose.

I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THE PROTECTION-FIX FOR THE DEVELOPER COMMANDS, AS THEY WERE CREATED FOR JUST SHIJIEGAMES AND ARIA.

~Menoz!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/13/2013, 11:48   #2

ServerConf.ini, were i find this cuz i search all folders in PC / game folder and nothing any help pls
Old 02/13/2013, 15:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodolici View Post
ServerConf.ini, were i find this cuz i search all folders in PC / game folder and nothing any help pls
Why the heck did you search in the game folder? ServerConf.ini file is obviously a server file that is located in the BoI windows server files. More specifically, it's in the GameServer folder.
Old 02/13/2013, 20:35   #4

menoz add my skype i need to talk wit you leemicealjones1992
Old 02/14/2013, 11:12   #5

i wanna do this where to put the folder ... i put it to my boi evo folder and did the instructions EnableSetPower 1 , /setpower ... but its not working for me
Old 02/14/2013, 11:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by djken View Post
i wanna do this where to put the folder ... i put it to my boi evo folder and did the instructions EnableSetPower 1 , /setpower ... but its not working for me
Dude.... EnableSetPower is modified in the server file, since when are your Boi Evo files server files? Anyway, Evo has protection against these commands from normal users so this won't work.
Old 02/14/2013, 12:13   #7

Currently GM accounts can't use the commands, but the /setpower command enables those so they can spawn stuff whenever they want etc.
Old 02/14/2013, 21:59   #8

It would be ok if you can relase [GM]WOI Basic Developer Commands , you're the best
Old 02/14/2013, 22:28   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by poli700 View Post
It would be ok if you can relase [GM]WOI Basic Developer Commands , you're the best
Same commands work for both, WOI just has more commands than BOI because it has more features. This topic is just for basic ones, if you want the full list, read the Line.exe for either BOI/WOI using a Hex Editor.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2013, 23:07   #10

Alright people, I copied a list of possible commands from Line.exe Not sure if all of them are actual GM commands.
Don't ask me how the commands work or what parameters they need to work because I don't know since I don't have a server to test them. If you find an interesting command and get it to work then write it here so people would know how to use it.

Code:
flytomap
settaskdone
settaskaccept
addmonster
adddart
deldart
addtaskmonster
addlevelmonster
summonmonster
placechar
addstatus
additem
addtrump
addrider
addpet
setbattlepet
changepetstate
addexp
addpetexp
loadranklist
learnskill
setmoverate
normalattackreport
setnormalattackrate
setmoney
setgold
addgive
guild
mapmonsterinfo
relivemapmonster
showintensifyui
showunsoulboundui
pk
showlockintensifyui
show_monster_info
addtitle
changetitle
addcredit
gpcode
addskill
removeskill
doskill
addpoint
addscipoint
setlevel
addstudent
addteacher
addenemy
setdrawpet
adddrawpet
addpetskill
setpetskill
setpetlevel
setpetgender
setpetgrowthrate
setpetgrowthtype
setpetquality
setpetnature
setpetclever
setpetmergeitem
setpetessence
showkillcount
showdbid
setdate
addlastpoint
setpetexprate
exportprofile
beginprofile
showmonsterpos
recover
droppet
doaddpethole
domodifypethole
showpethole
tflytopos
setTireLevel
setTireValue
switchline
question
setscilevel
addfriendvalue
setpetgeneration
addguildvalue
minusguildvalue
addguildoffer
addguildpopularity
addpopularity
resetlevel
resetplayer
killtarget
setweekliveness
doscript
reloadskillcfg
delecredit
setlovelevel
setloveexp
setmarriagelevel
setmarriageexp
incmarriageexp
incloveexp
setmarryquestplayer
flytoectype
addemote
delemote
playemote
stopemote
addbid
createwar
resetwar
frozenfortline
addmine
addfood
addbattlecredit
openmask
closemask
changefaction
addgodvalue
addgodpunish
adddivinegrace
addtaskkill
setplayervar
sethshero
calhshero
addbattlefieldexp
addbattleteamscore
addpersonalteamscore
addpersonalteamwin
addpersonalteamlost
addbattleteamlevel
addbattleteamwin
addbattleteamlost
zonewar
resetmarriage
resetdiamondvipdate
resetperfectrescount
adddiamondvipdate
addperfectrescount
getvipexpdate
getmarrystats
setmarrytime
addprename
showstageid
changename
AskForOneTarget
GetItem
LvlUp
FlashToMap
DropItem
createmonsterallline
createnpcallline
removenpcallline
sendsafepos
sendpos
killchar
canchat
banchat
hide
haulplayer
flytoplayer
flytopos
forbidrolein
allowrolein
createmonster
removemonster
createnpc
removenpc
friendclose
forceclose
createmonsterall
removemonsterall
createnpcall
removenpcall
haulplayerbyid
flytoplayerbyid
show
gaingrow
opentask
closetask
setinvincibility
addforbidlogin
addforbidloginbyid
OnAddSpreadGold
getranklist
getplayervar
getservervar
setservervar
setmarrydata
repairmarrydata
bull
PS. This list is incomplete, there are probably a lot more commands hidden in the Line.exe file. And yes, it also includes commands which Menoz has written down, at least most of them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2013, 21:03   #11

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
Hello.

(Just copy pasting from my Rage-Zone Post)

I'm really bored right now with nothing to do, and I have no further use for these commands, so I'm going to let you in on this.

Since it's been over eight months of the 1.8 Files being released (I still regret pushing 'Immortalred' into releasing it <_<) and still no one seems to have figured out how to use them, I'll let you know now. I'll also explain why you should have protection with these Commands enabled, like Aria and ShijieGames has been using for quite some time. The protection we used was simply to restrict the commands to GM-Authed users only. Let's jump right to it!

Code:
~All commands are written in the Chat~

[b][i]/setpower[/i][/b] - The Activation Command that nobody seemed to find. It's the Command to Auth yourself to use the rest of the Developer Commands. Must use this before using any other commands.

[b][i]/addpet X 1 Y[/i][/b] - Adding a Pet to your Character, where X is the PetID, and Y is the PetGeneration(Goes up to around 200). You can find a list of Pets in Pet.slk.

[b][i]/setpetquality X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's Quality (Must be summoned), where X is between 0-4 (4 = Perfect)

[b][i]/setpetgrowthrate X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's Growth, where X is the growth to set. 65500~ is the max. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetnature X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's Nature/Emo/Passive where X is between 0-7. Excited = 3, Strength = 6, Forthright = 7, Calm = 5, etc. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetclever X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's fortification Level, where X is the level. Fifteen is the max you can go unless you know how to increase it. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetgeneration X[/i][/b] - Changing your Pet's geneation, where X is the Generation Value. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetskill X Y[/i][/b] - Change your Pet's Skill slot (0-8) to the SkillID specified as Y. (Must be summoned)

[b][i]/setpetgender X[/i][/b] - Change your Pet's Gender (0/1 - Male/Female)

[b][i]/addpetexp X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of EXP to your pet.

[b][i]/setpetlevel X[/i][/b] - Change your pet's level to the value of X.

[b][i]/setserverlevel X[/i][/b] - Changes the ServerLevel to the value of X. (Requires a Full reboot of the Server)

[b][i]/forceclose[/i][/b] - Closes down the server completely & instantly.

[b][i]/bull Text[/i][/b] - Broadcast's a Text Message on the Screen (Does not support Spacing)

[b][i]/additem X Y[/i][/b] - Adding an item to your Character, where X is the itemID, and Y is the quantity. You can find a list of Items in Item.Slk / Gem.Slk / Armour.Slk / Weapon.Slk. (Developer Gear starts at 39000 and onwards)

[b][i]/addexp X[/i][/b] - Add EXP to your Character.

[b][i]/setlevel X[/i][/b] - Set the level of your Character to the value of X.

[b][i]/setmoney X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Money/Coins to your character.

[b][i]/setgold X [/i][/b] - Add X amount of ZEN to your character.

[b][i]/addgive X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Salary to your Character.

[b][i]/addrider X[/i][/b] - Add Mount to your Character where X is the MountID. A list of MountIDs can be found in Rider.Slk

[b][i]/addlastpoint X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Attribute Points to your character.

[b][i]/addskill X Y[/i][/b] - Add Skill to your Character where X is the SkillID and Y is the Level of the skill.

[b][i]/addguildoffer X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Contribution to your Character in your Guild.

[b][i]/addguildvalue 2 X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Development points to your Guild.

[b][i]/addguildvalue 6 X[/i][/b] - Add X amount of Fund points to your Guild.

[b][i]/addstatus X [/i][/b] - Add a Status to your Character where X is StatusID.

[b][i]/addtitle X[/i][/b] - Add a Title to your Character where X is TitleID

[b][i]/resetplayer[/i][/b] - Instantly refreshes your HP/MP/XP.

[b][i]/resetlevel 1 X[/i][/b] - Downgrade your Level to the value of X

[b][i]/addgodvalue X[/i][/b] - Adds X amount of Deity to your character.

[b][i]/calhshero[/i][/b] - Instantly updates the Statue-Power Rankings.

[b][i]/changename Text[/i][/b] - Changes your Name.

[b][i]/killtarget[/i][/b] - Instantly kills the Targeted Unit/Player/Monster

[b][i]/addappoint X[/i][/b] - Adds X amount of Cosmos Points to your Character. (GoF+)

[b][i]/addbuildvalue X[/i][/b] - Adds X amount of Resources to your Guild's Building. (GoF+)

There's plenty more, but these are the basics. If you have questions about any or if there's any sort of command you wonder if it exists, you can ask. I'll probably know them.

How to enable Developer Commands?
>> Simple! Open up your ServerConf.ini, find the line that Says EnableSetPower = X, set it to 1.

How can I protect myself against Normal Players being able to use these commands?
>> Well, there's a lot of ways. The only real safe way is to limit it to GM-Authed Characters, or a Character's ID, which you will have to figure out on your own. Another way is to change the name of the Commands themselves (Found in Line.exe, re-write it).

What happens if I don't protect my server properly?
>> Normal Players will be able to use these commands for their own gain or purposes, which can cause chaos. Such as /forceclose.

I WILL NOT GIVE OUT THE PROTECTION-FIX FOR THE DEVELOPER COMMANDS, AS THEY WERE CREATED FOR JUST SHIJIEGAMES AND ARIA.

~Menoz!

funny thing about this Menoz you put this on here on the 11 and you was let go from the sever on the 10th right. and i say this because for some that's here for the player you sure are one sided on a lot of things and how much good do the thing this is for the player are the sever. the thing is your piss at shijie but your taken out on every one like a kid and your 18 right you should know better then that by now. Menoz i know what you and BigP is doing you can lying some of the people here but you can't lying to much your telling on your self to much.
Old 02/16/2013, 21:21   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by xX_Aries_Xx View Post

funny thing about this Menoz you put this on here on the 11 and you was let go from the sever on the 10th right. and i say this because for some that's here for the player you sure are one sided on a lot of things and how much good do the thing this is for the player are the sever. the thing is your **** at shijie but your taken out on every one like a kid and your 18 right you should know better then that by now. Menoz i know what you and BigP is doing you can lying some of the people here but you can't lying to much your telling on your self to much.

I released these for the sake of the developers that wish to use them, not in order to harm Shijiegames. In fact, they literally CANNOT harm shijiegames with these commands, bceause these commands are restricted to GM's only on Shijiegames, so please, sod off.
Old 06/30/2013, 07:09   #13

what command to add point to pet ?
Old 01/22/2016, 13:47   #14

Is there anyway to use this without auth to the server or using /setpower?
Old 03/12/2016, 03:02   #15

thanks ^^