Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI/WOI Servers [NEW]

Discussion on BOI/WOI Servers [NEW] within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/01/2013, 18:35   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kray-Z View Post
You don't want any form of Gems from ZEN shop, salary shop, bonus shop, credit shop.. Only from events.
Erm,...Actually we DO want them...We want the server to be as the server was,the only change that would be necessary would be higher rates.
Old 03/01/2013, 18:36   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberian View Post
Erm,...Actually we DO want them...We want the server to be as the server was,the only change that would be necessary would be higher rates.
Z2W, cool story bro.
Old 03/01/2013, 18:40   #213

Quote:
Z2W, cool story bro.
Z2w? Are you high bro? You ment P2W? Or?
Old 03/01/2013, 18:47   #214

zen to win im assuming.
Old 03/01/2013, 18:50   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabiutza View Post
Now you have 0 ))))
Don't forget to hit THANKS

Basically you wanna take from US PLAYERS the fun of AFK 15 hours/day on shops selling gems and spend 5 more hours opening/combining on alts or main Dyana's/Gems rather than doing events?
All i can say is : FCK INSTANCES - EVENTS we need Dyana's not playing!!! actually maybe 1 % of players have time to play instances /events but trust me 99% of players on the new server won't have time they have other things better to do in-game/real life
We all prefer Dyana's open/combine gems etc rather than doins instances/events and i bet many agree that so Dyana's shoud be there and i can say for 25 zen/each not 50 like in Shijie's because we will receive less zen than there we surely won't receive 30 k zen/day instead we will get like 5 k /day so a discount on Dyana's boxes would be great 20-25 zen each max
Thumbs up for me and don't forget to hit THANKS

Sorry for edit i came up with an great ideea for Menoz:
like the useless chests of exp/forty crystals the ones that drop from mobs randomly can you add please into Dyana's EXP gain like 100k-1 mil exp randomly between those values (10 k provides the crap chests that are random in game drop so is useless 1kk + exp would be great since at 150+ lvl you need bilions of exp so it won't hurt much and won't unbalance the server) each time we open a dyana's box we receive besides the useless craps and precious gem chests some average exp
that way we won't have to do the instances that 1 % of players want to do each day so we can AFK more on Dyana's
I would love to skip ALL EVENTS and open Dyana's whyle same time gain more exp from that than the noobs that do events/instances each day seriously Vote for my ideea

And don't forget to hit Thanks
there is a server for you already, its called boi pvp...there you get EVERYTHING for free, boring imo, fun for you i guess!!!
Old 03/01/2013, 18:55   #216

lol wtf... don't listen to them Menoz... If people were to have NO OTHER WAY of gaining gems then what would be the point of donating?? How would the server survive? You guys high or wut??
I'm not a donator but these ideas are complete Bull ****! If u removed gem coins from Salary Credit and Bonus shop, what would be the point of such shops?? They would be useless.
I'm pretty sure you get more gems from doing instances then spending 30k zen on dianas. Diana's are just there to help us gain more power.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/01/2013, 18:59   #217

Quote:
Z2W, cool story bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolicious View Post
lol wtf... don't listen to them Menoz... If people were to have NO OTHER WAY of gaining gems then what would be the point of donating?? How would the server survive? You guys high or wut??
I'm not a donator but these ideas are complete Bull ****! If u removed gem coins from Salary Credit and Bonus shop, what would be the point of such shops?? They would be useless.
I'm pretty sure you get more gems from doing instances then spending 30k zen on dianas. Diana's are just there to help us gain more power.
This ^
Old 03/01/2013, 19:00   #218

i agree with chocolicious on that there would absoulutly be no point and i honesltly dont think i would play without gems in shop to buy.
Old 03/01/2013, 19:20   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberian View Post
are you serious?!?! 50/50 was not high enough for you? i afk'd and made like 100-150m coins a night on evo....

Menoz, bring back the natasha npc like she was and all her splendor and time saving love she gave to everyone =) bring back the words(anni-ver-sary-cele-bration) those were amazing for non-donating players!

Some of you KIDS dont get it, there have to be these "bonuses" for donators, a way for them to get a little more than regular players otherwise there is no reason to donate = no money for future updates/server upkeep costs...(my reasoning for using "KIDS" is you must be a child if your level of thinking and rationalizing is as low as to come up with some of the responses i've seen here lately)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2013, 19:33   #220

read the suggestion again, customized dyanas on bonus/credit/salary shop as remove gem chests and replace with gem coins, as its the donators that benefits most from this shop (bonus yeah dont need to be donator to get that but i bet my *** that donators use friends id much likely also a donator AND yes non donators can get alot of inductees, i'm one that had a lot) also nothing else to buy in zen shop beside dyana? wtf, sure no psr, chalice cupons, athena pieces, other kind of pets, hel gem lvl4, salary cards, souljades, that stuff that increase your fuse time that i dont remember the name of right now +++ isn't needed or what?

and again, its just a suggestion.. when i played evo i got 115 psg i got bored cos pretty much every one was spamming dyanas, so should rather be called "who can spam the most dyanas box battle of the free mouse auto clicker wars"
Old 03/01/2013, 19:35   #221

dude gem chests helps NON donators. We sell gems to the donators.....
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/01/2013, 20:35   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyz View Post
there is a server for you already, its called boi pvp...there you get EVERYTHING for free, boring imo, fun for you i guess!!!
Sorry to be rude...i've found out in that thread (dunno why exactly someone posted here about that server you mention) that is down for certain reasons and i don't play such things ... i quitted from first hour Boi Destruction, same first hour of gameplay Boi Genesis and same Woi Genesis and several other Boi servers since Shijie's server went down.
Only server i enjoied was long ago BoiWar server, sadly went down fast, and now i enjoied almost that much Boi Evolution ,and i have to say it again I NEVER DONATED ON ANY PRIVATE SERVER MMORPG AND I WILL NEVER DONATE ON ANY NO MATTER THE SITUATION (even if they got candyes & cookies )...that makes me a Play For Fun Player not a Zenner so i don't give a fck actually if i won't be in top 100 and zenners/donators overrun the server again wich will happen even if you want it or not (please come back to this thread when will that happen and re-read that) and YES we want all that Shijie had in past 8 months and some more stuff that Menoz will add a mix of Shijie's server Evo and Menoz's new server would be great we just ask him if it's ok to add contents in the new server because that's what is that thread about: news/advices or requests from old players of Shijie's servers

So i play for fun on a Private server wich the majority of players that posted in this thread do, some of them will donate i guess, is theyr call i don't care and i will patiently wait till the server is open and don't stop flame you :P

Let the Flames riseee (don't forget to hit THANKS )
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2013, 20:42   #223

and what was the point of that post? all that bla bla for telling boi pvp was shut down? you say that you dont donate but only play for fun, and as i was pointing out from your suggestion and opinion on mine to reduce the amount of free stuff and easy way to get it, it seems you're the kind that like to get it for free rather than play the game for rewards.. and cos ppl dont donate doesnt mean they like to play and get stuff for free, i didnt donate cos i saw it more as a challenge to keep up with the donators, but yeah i play for fun tho there is no fun in getting stuff by setting a auto clicker to right click 1/10 sec or activate combat aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicNinja View Post
dude gem chests helps NON donators. We sell gems to the donators.....
ofc it does, but its still ways to earn zen/coins

think i sold 3-4 gems lvl7 on evo, and the price was pretty low as it was within guild, so you can still survive without selling gems
Old 03/01/2013, 20:49   #224

Well for 90% of players that played Shijie's servers, and me included here , not mention 90% of players that post in this thread...YES we enjoyed TONS to stay afk and use for hours autoclicker for opening Dyana's and the next server that grants us same stuff like Shijie's server granted in past and on top of it our suggestions and adds to the new server that's our WET DREAM i assure you
Don't forget the THANKS ...
Old 03/01/2013, 20:52   #225

Don't forget the..... dang, i know im supposed to remember something
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread