Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOI PRIVATE x100 RATES

Discussion on BOI PRIVATE x100 RATES within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/20/2013, 13:37   #16

elite*gold: 0
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRaz0r View Post
There's a difference in having a server financed by Donators and strictly having a server FOR donators. Archonus/Pablo's concept has always been strictly donation-based, they really don't care about anything but the money.

That's one of the reason's Pablo doesn't like to have Dev's for games like BOI - he doesn't like to leave the same concept Retail uses (Which has been confirmed in his own words) - thus, the server is FOR donators, not just being financed by them.

This may be why you non-donors claim that they simply don't give a flying duck about you, which ultimately does make sense.

It's also very clear they never learn from their mistakes. Sure, they have Expansions when they come out because PWE are too stupid to care about Archonus having root access, but that does not change the fact that the people setting up the expansions are a bunch of idiots. Each and everytime Genesis or one of their servers have an expansion, they leave it open with vulnrability. Hence, why each and every expansion, I have been there to mess shit up.

If I were to really want to mess you up - as in if I actually gave a fuck - I could've left all the 10,000,000,000 ZEN and 50 custom Pets I made through 10 different accounts in wait for 24h for your MySQL Database to back up the Goldtab_sg / Petinfo_sg table's and woop, you'd be fucked. Based on previous experience you lot including your so called "System Administrators" have no clue how the table structures are built up and because of that you've had plenty of wipes already. It's a pity, really, for the non-donors.

An expansion is expected to arrive at PWE in about two months tops, I'll be back, Archonus.
So, If I'm not wrong, we can expect new expansion on retail servers?