Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS BOI lvl 110 Slayer with Zodiac Pet and Skills 30mil coins and more

Discussion on WTS BOI lvl 110 Slayer with Zodiac Pet and Skills 30mil coins and more within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS BOI lvl 110 Slayer with Zodiac Pet and Skills 30mil coins and more

I quit this game a long time ago and wanted to sell my account for some money back, i Spent a ton of money on Zodiac Pets and has 3 Zodiac skills on it and all my gear are +10 with lvl 4 gems and 31mil coins and lots of items PM if your interested.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VK 55er Klerik Acc PVP Rustung+30mil kk
07/24/2012 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all! I sell a 55lv ASMO cleric account on the server Balder! This account is atm 2star officer and has many good pvp items on it! Lv.54 +2Siel's Mace +Paralyse Godstone Lv.55 PvP Abyss Cloth Gloves Lv.40 PvP Elite+10 enchanted AP gear (breastplate) Lv.40 PvP Elite Gloves
WTB Carrier Galente pilot <30mil SP
06/27/2012 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
i want one carrier thanatos pilot <30mil sP send skill chart at skype : khoa06
Need to transfer 30mil Kinah
06/30/2011 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Will be in very small increment such as 1 mil at a time. I will show the 30 mil then you show 30 mil. I need my 30 mil vaizel-> triniel
WTS: Runescape lvl 124, 90 Slayer, Maxed out combat skills, fire cape, etc
01/13/2010 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Selling a 124+ with 90 slayer, 99 ranged/mage, 70m+ username is: Eckzr look it up on Hi Scores maxed out combat stats, 99 magic, ranged, str, attk def, hp along with 90 slayer! has fire cape and over 70m+ along with a BGS in the bank The only reason it isnt higher on cmb lvl is due to a very low summoning as i quit before it came out along with my desire to not bother leveling prayer, was no need in PvP.
Hunter pet Whit 30mil HP :S
08/24/2008 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hey guys Last night i was in Sunwell in wowcrack and here what i saw ... BEFORE: http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/9566/image2dk6. jpg AFTER: http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7383/image1do0.jp g I dont bugger used WPE to stack pet talents in sunwell... cus he made this IN THE INSTANCE!!!!! ... no resenting talent scripts works in scape ...