Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Alts

Discussion on WTB Alts within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Alts

need 4 alts for battle of immortals aquarius level 80-100 don't care about power, prefer if someone sells all 4 alts pay $20 as they are only alts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTT] 55 ely perento sin + alts
11/07/2011 - Aion Trading - 7 Replies
trading this for a 50-55 glad / temp / ranger on same server, asmodian or elyos 55sin - 50 gold ap sword with silence godstone, debilkarim's sword and full 30e +10. now also have 2 eternal 55 armor peices from the new 2.7 arenas have 44 platinum medals. whole quickening doom stigma tree complete. currently ap is 50k, but rising everyday. 399 cooking aswel. 38glad - +10 kromede's spear merged with atk speed weap, almost full 33 gold crafted (other part is 35 gold legs), also have 30e ap...
WTS 7x85! With many Other Alts.
11/05/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Selling the account as i dont want to play no more, am sick of the game but also bored too. If you want more info add me on skype or msn. Skype: blobber07 Msn: [email protected] Ill be seeing you :) P.S Not looking for msasive amounts and will decline any people who try offers with me like 300 euro Way to high obv scammer :)
Lv 45 ranger + 5 alts 30-33
06/17/2010 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
Hi today im sad to say i am in need to sell my aion account. The account is still active until july 10th Account info: 45 ranger with blue gear has atk speed gloves and run speed shoes, mostly blue accessorys and gold weapon combined with atk speed bow. 2.5mil kinah on hand. all the alts are ungeared been switching the flash set around, 33sin
WTS wow 3 80's + alts geared.
03/09/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
looking to sell my world of warcraft account of over 3 years. on the account is an 80 draenai mage, 80 dwarf paladin and an 80 night elf druid. also on this account is a 71 human death kinght, and a 70 night elf hunter on the Malygos (PvE) realm. there are also some starter alts on the same server with BoA gear. there is also a 71 Blood elf mage on the gurubashi (PvP) realm. all character transfer are up and the account is currently active due to the fact that i still play on it and gear it....