Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Battle of the Immortal]

Discussion on [Battle of the Immortal] within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Battle of the Immortal]

EXP : 100
DROP : 100
http://www.boi-sexy.com/*******zeedza
Old 09/14/2012, 18:36   #2

Waste of time , no1 speaks english and from what i saw prolly its a pay to play server.
Old 09/14/2012, 19:29   #3

Whats the Node?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling LvL 90 Exec. Battle of Immortal [PH]
02/02/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Sell LvL 90 exec. BOI PH FULL SG SET 90 8/8 FULL Gems On Set All LvL 3 Gems / 2 gems per item with LvL 6 SoulJade, LvL 11 silver chalice Just Leave A msg... or make an offer.. thank you
Battle of Immortal Account
01/20/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account/items/pets Contact me and we can work it out I have 12 daimond coins, 4k zen, 10 mill, 4 lvl 5 gems, lvl 98 aquarius with ultimate and libra favor, lvl 122 scorpio with sting- leo con- and storm and ultimate. character is lvl 113 slayer, i also have a 107 champion. Looking for about 800$ for both account. There is a ton of other stuff like 400 basic pet gems and just to much to list. SLayer gear is all plus 11 or higher. If interested contact here or you can...
Battle of Immortal german?!
01/08/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Gibt es einen Deutschen Player der auf Battle of immortal spielt hätte da ein paar fragen .
Buying Battle of Immortal Account
11/27/2010 - Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, Interested to buy a Battle of immortal account. Looking at a champion account. anyone whom have one to sell, please reply to this thread or pm me with the char info and the price range you are looking at. Thanks.
S> Battle of Immortal Account
10/05/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, Looking to sell my BoI account. It has a 45 Berzerker and a level 60 Heretic. On both characters, some of the inventory are unlocked and about 2 lines are unlocked for the storage. The account also has about 5mill + on it. Not looking for much. Post offers and I'll get back to you. I will post pictures when I take them ASAP.