i tryed to launch linux with that disc but seems some **** is wrong cause somewhy my mouse is not working there. so now trying to get linux via torrent
so far so good.
Server stats by:
Server/Gameserver/line.exe
but somewhy i get weird error and cannot start it.
another problem is that i think these files are chinese or philipines cause half of the text inside files is ??????? for me.
-----------
Guy above:
already have those two(vmware and centos)
Run ShareMemProcR.exe before Line.exe (Gameserver). Else you'll get issue about Memory Sharing.
Also, it takes roughly 12GB RAM to run this, 4 servers, roughly 3-4GB per server. It can possibly be run on lower, like 8GB, but that should be the minimum.
Run ShareMemProcR.exe before Line.exe (Gameserver). Else you'll get issue about Memory Sharing.
Also, it takes roughly 12GB RAM to run this, 4 servers, roughly 3-4GB per server. It can possibly be run on lower, like 8GB, but that should be the minimum.
when i launch sharememprocr.exe it shows only white screen inside the window is it supposed to be like it or is something wrong?
[Released]Virtous Files V4 04/08/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 12 Replies Wie ihr wisst wurde megaupload gelöscht und die downloads auch deswegen möchte ich jetzt virtous v4 files releasen :) würde mich für einpaar Thanks freuen habe mir die mühe gegeben um es hochzuladen :P :D
Downloads:
Part1: Virtuos Files v4.part1.rar (900,00 MB) - uploaded.to
Part2: Virtuos Files v4.part2.rar (401,33 MB) - uploaded.to
Infos - Resource:
Cabal Server Files - Released by CabalEmu 05/11/2009 - Cabal Online - 15 Replies I don't really know if I'm posting this is the right section, but CabalEmu just sent me an Email saying they released their server files.
I found a link to the files on their forum here:
ÎáÝíÉ ÇÓáÇãíÉ
And here's a download link on filefront:
cabalemu.rar - FileFront.com
I'm downloading the files now, and I'll let you guys know later if it works. Also, sorry if this has already been posted, I didn't see it and thought I might share it with all of you xD