Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Battle of the Immortals
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

level 62 slayer.. whats the quickest way to level up

Discussion on level 62 slayer.. whats the quickest way to level up within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
level 62 slayer.. whats the quickest way to level up

hey, i'm new to the game, i started like 3-4 weeks ago and i'm a level 62 slayer on aquaris.. i find the game fun, but leveling is boring, even with double exp level 61-62 takes like a day.. what can i do to level up quick/fast? please explain and don't use abbreviated words like SiE (specter island elite) because i won't know.

and plus, my set is poo. i have normal set and no soulgear because specter island is very boring and takes ages, i have like 40k coins too :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VK] Slayer Level 139 (Luia)
06/06/2011 - Flyff Trading - 23 Replies
Hallo, Ich möchte folgende Accounts verkaufen: Blade: Level: 121-H Equipment: Nackt Zahlungsmethode: Paysafecard Extras: Auf dem Account befindet sich noch ein 67er BP (Nackt) und ein 72er BJ (Nackt); Ist im Besitz eines Restats, sowie Reskill
Level 74 Slayer giveaway.
03/31/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 30 Replies
He has level 60 soul gears +3 +4 +5 ... Weapon +4 soul 6/6 Everything on him is almost blue.. Well , he has everything..you can play it Just pick up a number and then I will randomly pick one . Good luck everyone (He's on Aquarius)
*trading level 123 with 99 slayer*
02/26/2011 - Runescape Trading - 3 Replies
SORRY ACCIDENTLY DID 2 POST
*trading level 123 with 99 slayer*
02/23/2011 - Runescape Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling it for 30M gold! only I don't accept PAYPAL Ill go first to people who are TRUSTED. If you not trusted then we will work a GOOD deal out. The account has no recoverie questions, Im taking all the accounts cash which is 50m! and putting on my skiller so you will have to make cash your SELF which isn't hard with 99 slayer. http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3479/slayertor sodlegs.png http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/5848/aaasas.pn g
Selling Level 77 slayer
08/22/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 1 Replies
Selling level 77 Slayer Poseidan server, i really dont feel like taking pics and shit, i just wanna get rid of the account basically its lvl 77 full 75 sg + 5 Gemini pet lvl 94 +Zodiac skill Gemini storm and other best skills for gemini. 5M In cash Can beat up to level 90 Of every other class Has lvl 3/4 Gems embedded in all armor. Comes with level 66 heretic. Full 60 Sg