Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



AutoTalker?

Discussion on AutoTalker? within the Battle of the Immortals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
AutoTalker?

I was wondering if someone could make an AutoTalker? Or if someone could send me in the right direction to make one? but i would like one kinda quick? Plz and thank you for your help.
Bluntzman is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 2
W T F ?!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I could help u to make an autofarth if u want... but auto talker? WTF is that?!
madd_doggy_dog is offline  
Old   #3
 
n3odevil's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by madd_doggy_dog View Post
W T F ?!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I could help u to make an autofarth if u want... but auto talker? WTF is that?!
If u cant help someone atleast dont act like a ****** either.
@ Bluntzman Automacropro is your solution , it mimics your key strokes and mouse coords.Pretty useful IMO especially at spamming chats .
n3odevil is offline  
Old   #4
 
Inathero's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,217
Received Thanks: 687
it is possible to make an autotalker, or a chat bot if you will. I actually made a fully functional one in boi that was pretty sweet.

First, you need to find the chat addy in boi. Switch to normal chat and in CE, search the last thing a person said. so:

Bob : yea, that was fun

search as text in CE for "yea, that was fun"

you'll get like 5-7 hits or so

then just look at the addys, they should change everytime a new message, or system message, appears.

now the chat format is kinda funny, it's like this:

[img=411][url=341234}Bob[/url] : yea, that was funny

or something super similiar to that. once you find the correct addy that changes, add it to the CE Address list, rightclick it and click "browse this memory region". From there, look where the start of the chat message is (using the example above, you'll look for the [img=411] part), rightclick on the very start ([) and add the addy to the chat list.

And there you go, you have the chat addy. You can make a program that can filter the messages, the img=411 part has a different number if it's guild, party, nearby, world, etc. message. so just modify it as need be. Then, to make an autotalker, or w.e., just have your bot to read chat constantly, once it sees a keyword popup, have it reply or what not.
Inathero is offline  
Old   #5
 
Inathero's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,217
Received Thanks: 687
that's essentially what I did in my chat program which can be seen here:

Do note that the chat program there is super outdated, the current one looks much much better. Image here:



not releasing it though cause of certain reasons.
Inathero is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
@n3odevil thanks, where would i be able to find that??
@Inathero thanks, just to make sure CE stands for Cheat engine right? I understand on not releasing it, i would like to make one my self i just don't know where to start in the writing the code or any of that. I tried to read some of the tutorials on here but i can't german.
Bluntzman is offline  
Old   #7
 
Inathero's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,217
Received Thanks: 687
"I can't german" made me lol XD

just learn to program really, and yea, CE = CheatEngine.

Essentially my program works by starting a thread that every milisecond it reads from the addy. if it noticed that content in the addy changed (that = new message) it updates. That's about it ^^.
Inathero is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
lolz oops ment i can't read german XD, what did you program yours in? C++? I need to learn a program language good, so might as well be C++ lolz, well thanks i'll read up on stuff to figure out how to make my own thanks =), but how can i bypass the patch to make it work? That's just one thing i haven't been able to figure out how anyone can do it with all the new patches.
Bluntzman is offline  
Old   #9
 
Inathero's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,217
Received Thanks: 687
lol it's ok, "i can't german" made me chuckle XD

I program in C++ as it's a very adaptable programing language and extremly strong. Almost, if not all, games use C++ as their core because of that. However .net and vb languages are quite good for little programs, such as trainers/bots/chat programs as they are a bit more userfriendly, especially on the GUI part.

Also, if you're just starting proggramming, undertaking an advanced project like this isn't the smartest thing to do =\ it'll take very long, you'll be very confused, and it'll be quite hard. So build up from the simple "hello world" program till this point.

Also patches don't mainly affect the location of hacks and such, only patch that shifted everything was the anniversary patch. However I wouldn't be surprised that the july patch will shift the addys once again.
Inathero is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
ahh alright well ima start studing XD, I've done many Hello World programs in java and i believe C++ before.

Well thanks i'm gonna work and get done mainly wen i cn get to the GUI part. Do you have any place thats good to read and learn about C++?
Bluntzman is offline  
Old   #11
 
Inathero's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,217
Received Thanks: 687
is an excellant source to learn the basics of C++, that's where I started learning and I occasionally go back because it's an excellant place to reread stuff

Once you get the hang of basic C++, you should start tackleing win32. using win32 will allow you to have gui on your apps. A good win32 tut can be found here . Learning win32 at the beginning is quite hard and confusing, but once you understand the template of win32, and the syntax, it becomes super easy.

After that, just use MSDN for gui functions and win32 API's to use in like bots, or hacks, or w.e. (read up ReadProcessMemory/WriteProcessMemory and stuffs like that)
Inathero is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 425
Received Thanks: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluntzman View Post
ahh alright well ima start studing XD, I've done many Hello World programs in java and i believe C++ before.

Well thanks i'm gonna work and get done mainly wen i cn get to the GUI part. Do you have any place thats good to read and learn about C++?

Well there are a few good places out there...

I suggest starting here if you have programmed C++ some in the past.


Another great resource is Code Project, you can find just about anything on this site. Tutorials, Code Snippets, Full Programs, and many other interesting tid bits.


Using your google powers I am sure you can find many of the different tutorials out there for beginners but here is one I liked. (A little out dated now but still relevant)
My420Time is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Alright thanks guys, these will sure help me on my way up in the coding world. I'll be sure to keep this sites on hand =) thanks a lot 2 both or you.

I was wondering if you guys had a good compiler, one that works?
Bluntzman is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
AutoTalker
06/07/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
Hey, i found an autotalked while i was lookin for something on my computer and found a *Runescape AutoTalker* and i tried it in conquer and it worked. no credits go to me but i did buy it long time ago :D so yeah. here you go. and if you dont like it please dont flame. im just tryin to help.
AutoTalker
05/04/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Hey, I am from the Conquer Online section, and this bot was made for Conquer. I am thinking it might work for this game too so give it a shot. Tell me if it doesn't work and fails horribly. :D ~Hok~
AutoTalker
04/28/2008 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 8 Replies
Welcome to my AutoTalker- which is currently in an alpha stage (AKA I made it in five minutes and want feedback.) Warning: I made this bot with autoit, and scanners will sometimes show autoit files as Trojans, but you can decompile the code with any autoit decompiler from .exe to .au3 and read it over. Thanks is accepted! If you like it, press the thanks button. I need more feedback though. Instructions: 1. Open the AutoTalker 2. (Have Conquer or any other game open, or open it now) 3....
AutoTalker
04/27/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 50 Replies
Welcome to my AutoTalker- which is currently in an alpha stage (AKA I made it in five minutes and want feedback.) Warning: I made this bot with autoit, and scanners will sometimes show autoit files as Trojans, but you can decompile the code with any autoit decompiler from .exe to .au3 and read it over. Thanks is accepted! If you like it, press the thanks button. I need more feedback though. Instructions: 1. Open the AutoTalker 2. (Have Conquer or any other game open, or open it now) 3....
Best AutoTalker Around
09/06/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
This is an autotalker i found when i was bored its the best one ive used so far. i would say its good for most online games were you have to talk to sell things like Runescape and WoW.IT has saved me alot of time and earned me alot of money i hope it does the same for you.:cool::cool:



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.