Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Autoit] Combinations n^r

Discussion on [Autoit] Combinations n^r within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb [Autoit] Combinations n^r

Hi everybody, i've been bored so i decided to make a combination algorithm i explain how i get to those step by step.

Usage:
1)Get any combination n^r where:
n is a set of symbols like {"a","b",...}
r is the length of the string
(Getting all combinations of 5 letters in a text file for fun lasts 1 hour (14million aprox) limited by hard disc writting time (Remember all combinations of 5 letters means all words in any language that have that length ))

2)Brute force passwords..
Nehh a password that contains {A,B,...}U{a,b,...}U {0,1,...} Where n = aprox 65 with a length of 10 has: 65^10 possible combinations or 1.34627433446289e18 -> lets say your computer can process 1millon per second that gives us a total of = 1346274334462.89 secs = 711.501318314989 years-> great

Code with tutorial:

Give me the [2239695393] code:
Old 04/28/2016, 11:44   #2

elite*gold: 2
Received Thanks: 4,685
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Combinations for some steeds
04/08/2014 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Combinations For Some Steeds B = Black W = white horse M = Maroon 1- All combinations under xD 2- Coral Steed horse
Weapon Combinations
10/10/2011 - Battlefield - 6 Replies
Hallöchien, ich habe mir gedacht das ich mal meine Waffen Kobinationen vorstellen. vielleicht hilft es euch ja. :) ST.SOLDAT XM8 PROTOTYP MUNITIONSKISTE 40MM (GRANATE) LEUCHTPUNKTVISIER MAGNUMMUNITION
Hora Combinations in EP2.2
04/11/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
ok, i tried a lot of stuff just to enable hora weapon combinations in RFph but all failed. tried editing some edf files, bin, exe... no damn results. the closest result i got was that it tried to combine the int weapon + purple weapon + type C excel but instead of showing the success and failure results it tells u that the item combination is incorect, well atleast it was combining it already but no type D weapon created.... blah blah blah... i tried replacing some files to that previous patch...
Gem combinations
05/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
anyone have the link to a post on how to get max exp from sdg and srg all that i've use search but still cant find it so if you know please give me the link
Gems combinations!
03/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
hello all im planing on reborning a water 130 to a warrior :P but i not so sure what whould be best i mean by the time i rb i will a full soc warrior earings, necky, ring, wand, armor and boots so thats 7 socs so my question is should i put super rainbows or super dragys or a mix of super dragys and rains ?? what do u guys think that whould be best for lvling really fast lol.. :D