Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 20:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to protect autoit scipt

Discussion on How to protect autoit scipt within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to protect autoit scipt

Please help me, protect my autoit script
I'm use obfuscator but I'm step by step easily get source, any other idea to protect my script.
thanks advance
Old 03/02/2016, 13:16   #2

elite*gold: 77
Received Thanks: 5,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry19939898 View Post
Please help me, protect my autoit script
I'm use obfuscator but I'm step by step easily get source, any other idea to protect my script.
thanks advance
Good obfuscator will never grant the possibility to get the original source.
There are at least different variable names and different function names, which will make understanding the code really tough.

However combining solutions with obfuscators may be great. You could also try my obfuscator (the C++ version) as the moment there is no fully automatic method to deobfuscate it (and deobfuscating by hand is really annoying).

Try also some suggestions from there:
Old 03/03/2016, 05:32   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
Received Thanks: 12,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow992 View Post
Good obfuscator will never grant the possibility to get the original source.
There are at least different variable names and different function names, which will make understanding the code really tough.

However combining solutions with obfuscators may be great. You could also try my obfuscator (the C++ version) as the moment there is no fully automatic method to deobfuscate it (and deobfuscating by hand is really annoying).

Try also some suggestions from there:

It can deobfuscate your obfuscator. At least the thread says so I didn't use it before but you gotta check this out
Old 03/06/2016, 17:00   #4

Another solution :
Old 03/22/2016, 13:02   #5

tnanks