Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AUTOIT] Change Pic control image of external Autoit-GUI

Discussion on [AUTOIT] Change Pic control image of external Autoit-GUI within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old 02/17/2016, 23:11   #16

elite*gold: 428
Received Thanks: 2,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePalmMan View Post
_GDIPlus_GraphicsCreateFromHWND()
_GDIPlus_ImageLoadFromFile()
_GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage()
^ there you have it.
I've fixed using these functions from an external process, like I wanted to do. In the code I put a wrong HWND for graphics. I wanted to use the HWND of the picture control.. now I use the HWND of the whole GUI and with _GDIPlus_GraphicsDrawImage() I draw it in the Pic Control position
Thanks to all!