Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need scripting help...

Discussion on Need scripting help... within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 44
Need scripting help...

Hello everyone,

i made a simple Script, which needs another Script to work fully. It actually collects Items through color detection, but each 2minutes i need the script to pause to click onto another 2 things (coordinates) and wait another 90 seconds, afterwards it should start collecting again... and again...

Greetings Angel

Leave me a message here or privately
Old 06/22/2015, 12:04   #2

elite*gold: 60
Pausing the other script is actually pretty easy. You can use NtSuspendThread for this.
To resume the process just use NtResumeThread.

Here's an UDF for AutoIt.

With this way you have to click the "2 things" with the script which pauses the main one.
So either you edit the script you want to pause or you'll do it this way.
Old 06/23/2015, 18:01   #3

elite*gold: 280
Received Thanks: 3,483
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpines View Post
Pausing the other script is actually pretty easy. You can use NtSuspendThread for this.
To resume the process just use NtResumeThread.

Here's an UDF for AutoIt.

With this way you have to click the "2 things" with the script which pauses the main one.
So either you edit the script you want to pause or you'll do it this way.
I guess he's actually not trying to suspend any other scripts^^ Instead he's trying to do some actions every x seconds.

In that case, you might take a look @ the AdlibRegister function. That function interrupts your script in specified periods to do some other actions
Old 06/23/2015, 20:11   #4

elite*gold: 60
That's why I suggested both ways.
Old 06/23/2015, 21:40   #5

Could someone add the AdlibRegister thingy to this Source code... It should run 2minutes pause and run Func "2" whichs needs to be made too (just a template to click on 2 coordinates and pause another 2 minutes) then repeat from the beginning....

Old 06/23/2015, 22:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsblood View Post
Could someone add the AdlibRegister thingy to this Source code... It should run 2minutes pause and run Func "2" whichs needs to be made too (just a template to click on 2 coordinates and pause another 2 minutes) then repeat from the beginning....
Just add this on top of your script...
Code:
AdlibRegister('extra', 120000)
Func extra()
   MouseClick('left', 1, 1)
   MouseClick('left', 100, 100)
EndFunc
It'll call the "extra" function every 120 seconds.
Old 06/23/2015, 22:14   #7

Thanks for this - how do i make the other Func pause while it does those clicks?

E: Also need a code to detect a point to click (x, y) in my defined area (444, 46, 1464, 802) which is connected to my $color... //but i need it without the color to do the 2 requested clicks...
Old 06/23/2015, 23:21   #8

Quote:
Thanks for this - how do i make the other Func pause while it does those clicks?

E: Also need a code to detect a point to click (x, y) in my defined area (444, 46, 1464, 802) which is connected to my $color... //but i need it without the color to do the 2 requested clicks...
Like I said, before... adlib interrups the script while it executes it's function.

The "extra function in this case will get executed every 120seconds no matter what's currently going on in your script. when the function finishes, the script will go on, from the point it got interrupted.

So if you need to add stuff to the "extra" function, simply add it...

But keep in mind, that every second the "extra" function wastes, the rest of the script stays inactive. So you should try to keep it simple and efficient.
Old 06/23/2015, 23:31   #9

Okay now i have to figure out how to make sure it walks/clicks (no matter where my character stays...) to the point it needs to stay befor doing "extra"
Old 06/24/2015, 16:41   #10

Quote:
Okay now i have to figure out how to make sure it walks/clicks (no matter where my character stays...) to the point it needs to stay befor doing "extra"
Well that's up to you.

Coding/scripting wouldn't be fun (or even necessary), if there were no problems to solve :P
Thanks
1 User