Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 03:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pointer Problem on Nostale O.o

Discussion on Pointer Problem on Nostale O.o within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pointer Problem on Nostale O.o

Hello Dear community ...

LoL i dont know how i could be but its true ... i got a fckn pointer problem Q_Q

well ... my bot was working perfect etc... now the problem is , the HP/MP pointer i found .... its the RIGHT ONE but everytime i want to check it ...

1. i got unlimited hp/mp , i mean .. i got attacked and i got no dmg from the enemys ... i use mp skills ... my mp still stay on MAX ...

well im sure i get dmg/-mp but it stuck at the game ... then the value from the pointer in cheat engine gets "???" whatever why ...

i searched now ... good 20x for the pointer ... always the same ... it show hp/mp all the time the right one ... until i try to read the pointer:

Code:
#RequireAdmin
#include <NomadMemory.au3>

$Value = _Pointer()
MsgBox(0,"", "Value: " & $Value)

Func _Pointer()
    Local $Base = 0x00400000, $Staticoffset = 0x3FC9D8
    Local $hOpen, $sRead
    $hOpen = _MemoryOpen( ProcessExists("NostaleX.dat"))
    $sRead = _MemoryRead($Base + $Staticoffset, $hOpen, 'dword') + 0x4C
	$sRead = _MemoryRead($Base + $Staticoffset, $hOpen, 'dword') + 0xAC
    $sValue = _MemoryRead($sRead , $hOpen, 'dword')
    $write = _MemoryWrite($sRead, $hOpen, "5000", 'dword')
    _MemoryClose($hOpen)
    Return $sValue
EndFunc
then on Cheat Engine it shows "????" and on the Autoit msgbox, 12124,2132
etc etc ... then again 5000 ... etc etc ... i dont get why ... -_- im fckn tired ... i try now already 3 days to fix it but nothing can help me .... so i hope someone of you can help me ... -_- ...

if someone wants to see it then write me here in the theard or via msg. your skype name and i add you, so we can try to fix it via. teamviewer.

thanks to all.
Have a good day
Old 04/03/2015, 15:58   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terraya View Post
Hello Dear community ...

LoL i dont know how i could be but its true ... i got a fckn pointer problem Q_Q

well ... my bot was working perfect etc... now the problem is , the HP/MP pointer i found .... its the RIGHT ONE but everytime i want to check it ...

1. i got unlimited hp/mp , i mean .. i got attacked and i got no dmg from the enemys ... i use mp skills ... my mp still stay on MAX ...

well im sure i get dmg/-mp but it stuck at the game ... then the value from the pointer in cheat engine gets "???" whatever why ...

i searched now ... good 20x for the pointer ... always the same ... it show hp/mp all the time the right one ... until i try to read the pointer:

Code:
#RequireAdmin
#include <NomadMemory.au3>

$Value = _Pointer()
MsgBox(0,"", "Value: " & $Value)

Func _Pointer()
    Local $Base = 0x00400000, $Staticoffset = 0x3FC9D8
    Local $hOpen, $sRead
    $hOpen = _MemoryOpen( ProcessExists("NostaleX.dat"))
	$sRead = _MemoryRead($Base + $Staticoffset, $hOpen, 'dword') + 0xAC
    $sValue = _MemoryRead($sRead , $hOpen, 'dword')
    $write = _MemoryWrite($sRead, $hOpen, "5000", 'dword')
    _MemoryClose($hOpen)
    Return $sValue
EndFunc
then on Cheat Engine it shows "????" and on the Autoit msgbox, 12124,2132
etc etc ... then again 5000 ... etc etc ... i dont get why ... -_- im fckn tired ... i try now already 3 days to fix it but nothing can help me .... so i hope someone of you can help me ... -_- ...

if someone wants to see it then write me here in the theard or via msg. your skype name and i add you, so we can try to fix it via. teamviewer.

thanks to all.
Have a good day
I'm not sure if i am right but... when you are working with pointers, you should use the value returned by the first reading as the adress in the second offset
Code:
$sRead = _MemoryRead($sRead, $hOpen, 'dword') + 0xAC
Old 04/03/2015, 23:19   #3

Received Thanks: 1,093
^ that.