Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search values...:S

Discussion on Search values...:S within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Search values...:S

I already know how to code in autoit, but i just dont know how to find the static adress, i know how to find the dynamic but to make a trainer i need the static one!

Does somebody know how?
Old 02/13/2013, 22:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,254
google/youtube: cheat engine multi-/pointer tutorial

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.:: HELP ::. (for SEARCH some values) ENG PLEASE
11/02/2011 - S4 League - 0 Replies
Hello ! I wanna learn how search some values on CE... WHO CAN HELP ME ? (en english=good or french=better) THANK YOU ALL !
help with search values on CE 6
02/01/2011 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
ok before i ask ill say sorry if this some where else if so gimme the link xD just i only dl CE this week so this all going over my head im try to search for the cast/delay (wot makes it quicker cast lol) on my c10 bleed nuke and c12 slow nuke HD btw i understand i need to search value 2000 as they 2 secs what i dont get is should i seach for what value type 2,4,8 bit float,double (im try these as i read anything over 2 secs is server sided not sure though but im a noob so ill take there...
[UCE]Search Values in cheat engine while in game!Credit to Fazle
06/03/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Ok this UCE was released while ago.You could search values but the only problem was that you couldn't change them!Well if you just use your Brain.head (lol) you could change them! I made a Tutorial 1)Open the fazle's UCE. 2)Open S4 4)suspend it right before xtrap loads 5)Go to fazle's UCE and select S4 league( 5and 1/2)Un-suspend S4 leauge 6)Search for your values while your ingame :) 7)Add the addresses and create a Cheat Table 8)Save your Cheat table