so I'm trying to send packets to a game called Pokemon World Online, I've been using WPE in order to sniff the packets, using WPE sending the packets its ridiculously easy so I've been trying to do the same with autoit script.
After a lot of research I know that TCP function should do it but I've always failed to use the same socket as the same or even to listen to the right ports or something, I'm completely lost here.
I know this can be done and I'm not asking for someone to tell me how it is just some guidance to point me in the right direction.
so I'm trying to send packets to a game called Pokemon World Online, I've been using WPE in order to sniff the packets, using WPE sending the packets its ridiculously easy so I've been trying to do the same with autoit script.
After a lot of research I know that TCP function should do it but I've always failed to use the same socket as the same or even to listen to the right ports or something, I'm completely lost here.
I know this can be done and I'm not asking for someone to tell me how it is just some guidance to point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance.
Hello friend,
I can help you with respect to the listening port, any game without injecting anything in the process.
And this relatively easy to do with autoit, using the help of . Of course depending on your skills ...
I now long for help to be able to send packages on a Socket open (in use) like wpe, rpe etc ...
I hope I helped a little, post your progress here! We can create something together ..
so you are telling me that you are able to find out in which port the game is connected but you haven't been able to use its socket to send packets to the game?
How difficult is to find the port? Just run the wpe capture a packt and see which port is used to connect.
The difficulty is to send packets in a Socket open.
When you connect a client to a server is created a socket communication, this is the problem that the socket was already created when you start your (game client) to send packets to it using a third party program that we are trying to do in autoit.
Understand the concept?
cheers
Edit...
Look at my program, see how you capture packets with autoit ..
Sending Packets 03/26/2019 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 432 Replies As per Smurfin's request:
reposting of what I posted in the Prophet's bot thread.
some example of functions you could use with sending packets (AutoIt code, see link below for C#):
;////Code for sending packets.
Help sending packets 06/27/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 2 Replies well i knew that i need to put the packet in a byte array
so i defined it BYTE pack = {
0x01, 0x00,
0x4F, 0x70,
0x20, 0x00,
0x04
};
and when i send it using the send through a socket like this
Help for sending packets 05/11/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 1 Replies Hello Dear programmers, botovody!
I am a novice programmer, and started programming in the language of Delphi!
there is a couple of my works Каталог файлов - PwRuf - уникальный бот для Perfect World!
But another question!
I would like to implement the sending of packages to craft nirvana clothing, weapons. But I have a problem with traffic light emitted from the fact that the package that I send a very large ie 256 characters!
Please help or point me where to...
Sending Packets !!! 09/07/2008 - Kal Online - 14 Replies now i know how to sniff / analyse packets ... but what then ? :)
how can i send packets ?? to pimp or mix weapon for example
i just need the way to send , and then i can depend on myself :D
Sending packets 10/12/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies I've a question. Is it possible to send 1 packet multiple times at the exact same time?