Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > AutoIt
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]For people who want to hack

Discussion on [Guide]For people who want to hack within the AutoIt forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Guide]For people who want to hack

Hello,

I've seen people trying to look for a way to make their own hack and i am also one of them, plus i <3 programming.

Also, there might be people who are tired to be called this and that for leeching etc, etc. So i came up with this:

Learning to script with AutoIt V3

I've found this awesome guide on the forum of autoit's website.

It has all you would ask for:
1. Examples
2. Very noob-friendly explanation
3. Pictures(Lol)
4. It's fun!

It has 106 pages of information on BASIC AutoIT scripting.
You might also want to try it if you intend on going C++, for this is good practice for it!

What do you need:
1. Adobe reader
2. Passion
3. Patience

I will write this bolded and colored so everyone will see it^^:
This is not mine, it is made by the forum members

I hope you'll enjoy it as i do ^^.
Also, if this belongs somewhere else, i would want it to be moved there, thank you!