Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release][Source]Eidolon Auto Link

Discussion on [Release][Source]Eidolon Auto Link within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/16/2021, 05:06   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoiXn View Post
Think thats ur first time with EAL?
NEVER insert any third Files into ur Game Folder.

Launcher can remove any Files or makes problems.
And i have added a few of information on the description.

EAL = No GUI.
Only the Logfile on ur Injector/EAL directory.
hi,
No, i have used it before and i usually put it on another folder but it resulted the same. Therefore i tried to experiment in my game folder, but the results are the same. lol

I'm basically a noob to technical terms regarding coding / programming, so I'm sorry if don't fully understand some terms you mention.

The previous EAL usually opens up a new window, there are several tabs, such as EAL, where you can select to switch it ON/OFF and which eidolon slot to link, another tab for fishing helper, and another for movespeed hack, etc.

In this version (Patch 71-72), the EAL didn't open up a new window. But i realized it automatically LINK all Eidolon, that have enough points to link. It's working just fine, but it would be nice to have an option to switch it on/off so that i could switch eidolon with another character. Thanks

edit: nevermind, it was my bad for mixing up nakh and EAL. sorry for the confusion
Old 01/16/2021, 11:22   #182

elite*gold: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by avariel123 View Post
hi,
No, i have used it before and i usually put it on another folder but it resulted the same. Therefore i tried to experiment in my game folder, but the results are the same. lol

I'm basically a noob to technical terms regarding coding / programming, so I'm sorry if don't fully understand some terms you mention.

The previous EAL usually opens up a new window, there are several tabs, such as EAL, where you can select to switch it ON/OFF and which eidolon slot to link, another tab for fishing helper, and another for movespeed hack, etc.

In this version (Patch 71-72), the EAL didn't open up a new window. But i realized it automatically LINK all Eidolon, that have enough points to link. It's working just fine, but it would be nice to have an option to switch it on/off so that i could switch eidolon with another character. Thanks

edit: nevermind, it was my bad for mixing up nakh and EAL. sorry for the confusion
Lol, EAL = Eidolon Auto Linker

And the other Project u can see this on my Sig gg.
Old 02/24/2021, 19:34   #183

hi,

i am trying to find out the byte pattern for the game client in taiwan / hong kong.

they have more eidolon than the ES client and i believes that i should update libutils.h and memorybrowser.cpp.

may i know if you can provide some directions / hints for me to find out the values please?
Old 03/10/2021, 19:23   #184

Can I kindly ask, if someone is willing to update the EAL? Thanks in advance!
Old 03/12/2021, 21:10   #185

its still updated

credits to ThoiXn
Old 04/07/2021, 15:56   #186

no longer working?
Old 05/28/2021, 12:55   #187

The previous link doesnt work for me anymore :v Does someone still have an updated ver? Thanks in advance!
Old 06/06/2021, 08:28   #188

The link isn't working on the new patch. Could someone update please? ;---;
Old 06/11/2021, 17:28   #189

Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/25/2021, 16:53   #190

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoiXn View Post
Hi again Thoixn, I hope you're doing okay.

As of latest Aura Kingdom patch the EAL needs an update. Thanks in advance!

Old 08/25/2021, 21:44   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepitano Ahmad View Post
Hi again Thoixn, I hope you're doing okay.

As of latest Aura Kingdom patch the EAL needs an update. Thanks in advance!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2021, 13:56   #192

Hello, I think the patch needs an update, thank you very much.
Old 10/06/2021, 23:04   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juronoss29 View Post
Hello, I think the patch needs an update, thank you very much.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/18/2021, 15:18   #194

Hello everyone,
I wanted to check out whether there is a cooking helper / cook bot, because I am really a bad cook in AK, things are just rushing too fast for my eyes and my fingers are too slow on the mouse for me to get good goods.

I would also like to thank ThoiXn very much for the EAL and the nAKh, it's just great and a great help in the game. The timely update after a patch is also great, thank you ThoiXn for this work!