Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 01:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto-Selling

Discussion on Auto-Selling within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto-Selling

Hi there!

I leave 2 accounts online overnight to do some afk-fishing. As you all know, you get a bunch of useless items doing that.

I like to know if there is a faster way to sell those items? (I know the strg+click and skillbar-tricks, but they dont help that much)

I thought about changing my client into thinking those specific items to be grey instead of green. Do you think that would be possible? Were do i find the files telling my client whats grey?

I hope you can help me with this one.

-greetings Linn
Old 04/11/2015, 20:25   #2

Aureus bot have a nice Selling method in each of it's mode (fisher included). It open fishes, discard what you want to, open crates, disenchant and sell / repair to vendor...
Old 04/12/2015, 07:24   #3

It doesnt support aurakingdom.to-Server.