Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Skandia bot

Discussion on [Release] Skandia bot within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/20/2015, 22:13   #511

elite*gold: 0
Right now this :
- Fix spin boxes min values bug that prevented the user to put 0 as value after changing it once.
- Allow the user to define the number of baits to buy.
- Add some auto-calculation to determine the max number of baits to buy when the user has insufficient money to buy the number of baits he set.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/20/2015, 22:37   #512

Im not that familiar with the Fishing bot, so one question here:
Is there any way to let the bot use baits which are already in bag after i run out of baits in use?
Because there are special baits for 100% chance on orange fishes, and i only want to fish with these ones. And i dont think that the bot could walk all the way to navea to get more of these baits and then return to its original fishing spot.
Old 05/21/2015, 10:22   #513

No for this exact reason . And considering most people will probably have less than 1000 of these baits, I considered as not worse to allow to auto equip those baits if this can be done manually once before starting the bot.
Old 05/21/2015, 23:17   #514

Plz server gaia bot:C
Old 05/22/2015, 16:04   #515

Alain, I did a full scan and now it doesn't seem to work... I felt stupid doing that but because the game keeps crashing after loading 100%. Is there an update coming up?

Edit: nvm, somehow i had 2 game.bin running, killed both of them and got it working. x_x
Old 05/22/2015, 17:42   #516

found a work around on not equipping bait/identifying tool (tested on earthworm only), in order for this to work, you must not have any bait/identifying tool on your inventory. so here goes

1. set the NPC first before turning the fish/arch bot
2. go to Seller tab, under Action, select Items to use, then on the Search area, search for Earthworm / Identification Tool Set (case sensitive) click respectively then add or click [+] button to add it in Items to use list
3. turn on Fish / Arch bot, and thats it

Alain, is it possible to add press "Tab" then right click on Eidolon's first skill while fishing? cause that's how i kill penguin while fishing
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2015, 19:44   #517

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by †The-Joker† View Post
Im not that familiar with the Fishing bot, so one question here:
Is there any way to let the bot use baits which are already in bag after i run out of baits in use?
Because there are special baits for 100% chance on orange fishes, and i only want to fish with these ones. And i dont think that the bot could walk all the way to navea to get more of these baits and then return to its original fishing spot.
There is a way. u can add the bait from your backpack to the use list. But that is only possible when u only have these baits in your backpack and not in your bait slot. then it works, but no other way exist. he use the bait then he is going to sell
Old 05/23/2015, 04:24   #518

is there any auto repair feature that i have miss? and if not its really annoying i cant afk farm for more than 1 hour the durability goes down :3
Old 05/23/2015, 07:55   #519

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlainProvist View Post
And here we are. After more than 1 year of silent development, I finally release my preeeeeeciouuuuuuuus .

For this unique occasion, I named my bot Skandia (don't ask why ), after giving it a decent GUI (for those asking, it's using FLTK c++ lib).

Just visit the website I made for this :

A terrific wiki, tooking me half a day, is available there, describing and explaining everything.

Here is the list of all the featured of Skandia (take a sit or you will fall for sure ) :
  • Fishing assist : auto lock the fishing slider, and auto step through the fishing states.
  • Advanced Fishing bot : auto fishing, auto move to vendor when inventory is nearly full or no more baits, auto open/sell/discard items using seller bot, auto buy/equip baits, auto move back to fishing spot, and loop forever.
  • Advanced Archeology bot : auto archeology process, with smart player avoidance, mobs cleaning using farm bot, open/sell/discard items using seller bot, auto buy/equip tools, auto move back to origin when no more spot in range, and identification daily count check for stop detection.
  • Highly configurable Seller bot : simple options check for fast configuration, advanced options to select which items to use/sell/salvage/keep.
  • Powerful Farm bot : smart skill cooldown detection, configurable delay between each skill cast and life conditions, auto open chests, auto salvage/use chests’ content.
  • Eidolon bot : auto background talk/meditate/get objects from equipped eidolons.
  • Chat Filter options : locally redirect chat message containing specific keywords to any other chat channel or none (for gold seller spam filtering, or special message highlightning).
  • Various Hacks : including speed hack, auto rez, infinite fly, and teleport interface from anywhere.
  • Log Panel : allowing to monitor what the bots did.
  • Multi Account enabler : allow you to launch as many game accounts as you want on the same machine.
  • Crash Report disabler : prevent any risk of bot detection through the report, faster launcher start after a crash (no file check and crash report sent).

The bot is totally free, guarantied with no scam/virus/keylogger and any other crap we used to see there from some random bullshitters (but you will have to believe me by word).

And one last thing : I've used my bot for more than 1 year without getting any ban. I know that most of you don't believe in bans from aeria. But one thing is sure : now that my bot is public, a lot a people will probably use it. Some discreetly, some like fat basterds , and I won't be able to do anything against this.

All this to say that at the end aeria will eventually take measures against bots if too much people do too much stupid things.

So keep in mind that I won't be responsible for your bans if such a thing happens. Right now, it's probably impossible to detect this bot. But I can't guaranty they won't add something to detect it some days.

And even if they don't, just ask yourself what would happen if they simply give a look to your character's stats with for example mobs killed count, fish catched with manual fishing, or anything else .

And don't forget : never use this bot on your main account if you care about your chars... where bots are,

This beeing said

Cheers.
Old 05/23/2015, 17:37   #520

Sadly, can't access the website of Skandia.
Old 05/24/2015, 00:06   #521

This is off-topic but anyone knows how to remove the video from channel slection screen? I always place the wrong Secondary password when opening 3 or more AKs (yes my computer is closer to death :v)
Old 05/24/2015, 16:50   #522

hello, the bot is not working for me... it is not able to inject the skandia.dll
sorry if something's wrong cause I'm a new user..
Old 05/24/2015, 18:04   #523

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutossgod View Post
hello, the bot is not working for me... it is not able to inject the skandia.dll
sorry if something's wrong cause I'm a new user..
Run as administrator
Old 05/24/2015, 22:49   #524

Alain,

do you plan to make an auto dungeon mode? (if possible together with daily quest for ultra skills)
I think it would be not that much work as you need only waypoints and timers to add. And Teleport via F11. What do you think?
Old 05/24/2015, 23:31   #525

Code:
I think it would be not that much work

yeah Alain go ! That's only a few months of work !