Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 13:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AuraKingdom Lolder Help!!

Discussion on AuraKingdom Lolder Help!! within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AuraKingdom Lolder Help!!

so . . . i've been using lolder+Jitbit macro recorder for 5 months now. i think. so last night after trying to log my dummy account it suddenly gave me this error message : Server Reported Wrong Username or Password . Double Check Profile and re-create if necessary " and then when i try to log back using my main account. it gives me the same error message. Please Help. Much Appreciate!!
Can't play AK without Macro.. =( ( i can. but i'd rather not to. because it's tiring )
Old 05/18/2014, 21:59   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitepvperskulot View Post
so . . . i've been using lolder+Jitbit macro recorder for 5 months now. i think. so last night after trying to log my dummy account it suddenly gave me this error message : Server Reported Wrong Username or Password . Double Check Profile and re-create if necessary " and then when i try to log back using my main account. it gives me the same error message. Please Help. Much Appreciate!!
Can't play AK without Macro.. =( ( i can. but i'd rather not to. because it's tiring )
Sounds like you were probably banned because you got caught using a macro/bot. Noone here can help you with that, it's your own problem.
Old 05/19/2014, 00:17   #3

It could be you were given a captcha puzzle to solve. LOLDER doesn't support the captcha and it'll return a wrong user/pass as a result. Use the official launcher to test with.
Old 05/19/2014, 01:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStupidDog View Post
It could be you were given a captcha puzzle to solve. LOLDER doesn't support the captcha and it'll return a wrong user/pass as a result. Use the official launcher to test with.
OHHH yeh.. good point Dog. I had read it wrong too, had just woken up when I had posted. I read it something like that he had tried logging in to forum or through official launcher when he said main account, and had still gotten that message.

Could also try using AKLoader too though, it supports captcha's.