Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aura Kingdom
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to farm fortification scrolls?

Discussion on How to farm fortification scrolls? within the Aura Kingdom forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to farm fortification scrolls?

Hi guys, I'm kinda new here so forgive me if this is not the right place to ask..
I just want to know how do you farm fortification scrolls with eidolons? and where's the best place to farm it?

I know the place in front of AT is really popular, but I only ended up getting less than 10 per one night.
Old 03/26/2014, 01:54   #2

First of all, its best to find mobs that are stationary. Some maps have small villages with guards posted at entrances to places, you should keep your eyes out for these are they are perfect, but often quite afk farmed. Once you find somewhere, I would watch how well your eidolon does against it over the space of 5 minutes in case its too much for it. I would also suggest sitting while you do this to stop those freaky people who like to report others for afk farming To make sure you're farming the correct scrolls, just select the mob and on their health bar, press the small chest at the end to get a full list of loot that drops from that mob.

Only certain Eidolons will auto attack back though, all bard class ones will do it (because of you losing health they will heal you and go into combat). You'll have to experiment with this, but if you have the envoy skilled named "Prickliness" then that will have the added bonus of making all eidolons work for AFK farming. The reason for this is that when a mob hits you, the thorn damage sent back to the mob counts as you hitting it, and will force the eidolon to join in. Neat huh?

Happy AFK farming bud Hope this answered all your questions.
Old 03/26/2014, 07:17   #3

Hey thanks for the reply.
I also have another question.

Is it necessary to wear full lucky set when farming these scrolls?
Old 04/09/2014, 21:51   #4

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by whysomad View Post
Hey thanks for the reply.
I also have another question.

Is it necessary to wear full lucky set when farming these scrolls?
Not quite. It is good to have, but not yet necessary.