Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Your chance: Make a wish

Discussion on Your chance: Make a wish within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Your chance: Make a wish

Dear Players of Atlantica Online,
I am a hobby programmer and reverser. I have done projects on games of all kinds, and the new game I have chosen to mess with a little is Atlantica Online. I picked Atlantica Online because there is no annoying AntiCheat program to bypass so I could dive right into the fun. I had a look at the game and broke the packet encryption algorithm(which is fairly simple I might add). Now this is where you come in: As I don't play the game itself, I need you to tell me what kind of tools/hacks/cheats you as players need.

Big projects like full working bots or a server software are out of the question right now. I may be working on a project like this when I am certain there is even interest. I'm not working for nothing.

So if you propose, think about something like a fishing bot, a chat bot or something of that kind.
Old 07/21/2010, 15:14   #2

Oooo, i have wishes like
1 - everytime I hunt for treasure- i should get a hydra-claw
2 - when i open a material-box - i alwazs want some kind of crystals..
3 - when i fish i shoud get the deep-sea fish..
and so on...

... but honestly, i think i am only dreaming...
Old 07/22/2010, 07:14   #3

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Most stuff has no use in this game that would be good in others.

Teleport for example is something that has no use, you will just get banned right away and thats it.

If you somehow try to hack the market, you are banned aswell pretty much instantly.

If you try to "Hack" Vulcanus for a benefit, that spells BeyBey aswell.

And most important, all "that" stuff are highly damaging for the game itself, as it totally destroys the economy if you can generate massiv amounts of gold for nothing.

Any manipulation of the "random" parts is either Server Sided, or will get you banned right away.

Another part is that changing packets is dangerous aswell, if theirs some kind of "check" you fail to see it might notify your account and just give you a banning (as i know that a lot of the package bots get banned, and as all they use the same change of packets, a lot of them get banned right away in masses).

Most of the "Chat" scripts are damaging aswell. Nobody wants Spammers in games, nobody likes them, so theirs pretty much no reason to actual write them (and they are "soo" easy, that it is nearly a joke anyway), spamming accounts will get banned also.

Well stuff that actual works and benefits most players are stuff that speeds some boring parts of the game:

Stuff thats done / but can be redone if it can work better:

- Treasure Hunt
- Persuate NPC's
- Auto Rezz / AutoFood / AutoManaPot

- Radar of Monster Positions, NPC, other Players
// I also added AutoWalk function and AutoSearch String in list
// I Display the Radar dots with mini GUI's that are childs of the game window
// I wanted to further upgrade the Radar to identify red names during war.
// As it is, the Radar takes a long time to read Memory Values , i dont see a clever way to speed it up by a lot, but maybe its a good idea to put every GUI in its own .exe instead of using the For Loop of a singel .exe

- AutoBox Opener and Macros of any kind
*Gancourt Box Exchange
*Demere Box exchange
All the NPC that want to exchange stuff which you would otherwise spend a lot of time and clicks.

- SpeedHack / Movement SpeedHack / ZoomHack
*Easy to do as they are just values in Memory.

- Health check Hack
// Just reads the Health and Mana of the opponent, displays in a List
// I also wanted to display them on the screen similiar to the Licenz, but i have problems to determine the position of the corresponding Monster to place the LifeBar etc.

- Display Stun Counters on screen.
// Currently i just display the stun counter on a image, a better upgrade could be to place it directly above the character ingame

// Another idea was to just change a Memory Value , like the Character Life Value and add an extra value behind it that is the Stun.
Or use the EXP [yellow] bar as a way to display the stun counter, like :

0% => 0 count
33% => 1 count
66% => 2 count
100% => stun

That can work, might try it in future.

Something for PvP i wanted to add is the Turn Count, an additional value that shows how much life remains after a CountDown LifeLose (so you can see if your target would survive or not, if the attack makes sence or not).

Another point with the Turn count is to see "when" the CountDown LifeLose kicks in (i am not sure if its also connected to the Time remaining).

So overall the "good" ideas all give the player more information than the game does by itself, as all that stuff is really usefull, and some stuff like the Radar, are things you could just put in the game itself as its just so much better than the existing radar (which is nearly non existing, just for your Group and NPC).
Old 07/22/2010, 09:09   #4

does the treasure hunt work all on it's own? w Tele license to port to the nearest town, auto-move to the treasure and on the way avoiding all mobs till the treasure appears and then fight and get the trasure? then auto righclick on the next trasure map and repeating the cicle? or w/o a tp license all the above but port to rome first and then via travel agency to the nearest town from the treasure map?
If that's so, wow!!!
Old 07/22/2010, 14:22   #5

To be honest, I don't really care about bans or the game economy. Your suggestions are in a way helpful and in a way they aren't. As I already mentioned I don't play the game. All I did was create a character, go through the Tutorial and then I started reversing the encryption. Thus I cannot really make much of what you described. I don't know what a Treasure Hunt is and how it works, or what those boxes are and whatnot. So if you really have a suggestion that you want me to implement, I need more information on what is actually supposed to happen.
Old 07/22/2010, 15:42   #6

Smack, just go to the nearest town- go to market and buy for exan old treasure Map. then right click on it - then you get the message "a treasure will appear in 5 minutes at XXXX - YYYY" and you will have 5 minutes before the treasure apears to finde the exact location on the map. After the treasure apears - it wil dissapear in 1 minute.. so you must hurry. This is the treasure hunt..
Old 07/22/2010, 17:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrddm View Post
does the treasure hunt work all on it's own? w Tele license to port to the nearest town, auto-move to the treasure and on the way avoiding all mobs till the treasure appears and then fight and get the trasure? then auto righclick on the next trasure map and repeating the cicle? or w/o a tp license all the above but port to rome first and then via travel agency to the nearest town from the treasure map?
If that's so, wow!!!
As it is, it works with Rom, but simply because i am not really using Teleport Lizenz at all (i just walk the way all the time, most the time chat anyway ingame or Teamspeak whatever).

All the stuff works allready that is used.

To get the Nearest Town, just read from the PopUp Box the Area that contains the Town name, use a preDefined .ini file with all the names and just use a ForLoop with "StringInString" on it, if it hits the town, you have the number of the city in the table of the TravelAgency and you just port to that location.

*A problem with that is that sometimes a city randomly decides to crack the TravelAgency, so i think the name disappears in the list (or its just blanked out) , so thats something that would encourage the use of a Teleport Licenze / unless theirs a way to fix that, like travel to the "other" nearest town (which would require a little file that gives each town one or two "optional" extra towns in case its not accessable).

Anyway, overall it works.
Old 07/22/2010, 17:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmackJew View Post
To be honest, I don't really care about bans or the game economy. Your suggestions are in a way helpful and in a way they aren't. As I already mentioned I don't play the game. All I did was create a character, go through the Tutorial and then I started reversing the encryption. Thus I cannot really make much of what you described. I don't know what a Treasure Hunt is and how it works, or what those boxes are and whatnot. So if you really have a suggestion that you want me to implement, I need more information on what is actually supposed to happen.
I mean honestly, even if you dont play the game, theirs pretty much no use in Hacks or Macros that are just ment to "destroy" a game.

Thats just harmfull to the players that actual like the game, and if you have any form of "moral" you wouldnt try to do that.
*And more important, IF you can, abuse it on your own, and actual earn some money with it, rather than just do it for the sake of destroying a game.

But beside that.

Its not really difficult to find some things to try out.

Manipulate packages for "Will" , for "stamina", for "Mana" , for "AP", for Skill Cooldown, for Stun Counters, for EXP, for Item Count, for Market, try some stronger SpeedHacks / ZoomHacks.

Pretty much any "value" in the game is worth to hack, i would just focus that it doesnt harm the game itself in a way that just damages other players (which will get you banned, and if you don't care, and the damage is high enough, you will even get more than just a banning [but thats only if you actual can Hack some Server Parts etc. , so thats even a thing for the FBI and other Police {and yes no joke, some peops got big problems for hacking some WoW Servers}])

If its ment just to show "you can", do so and make a YouTube Video that explains what you do, and how you do it, and also report to the Developers to fix it right away, thats the "White Hat Hacker", the actual "good" one.
Old 07/23/2010, 19:08   #9

Read what I wrote on getting banned Smackjew. You can pretty much experiment with this unlimited, and if you can find the registry value they're using then you can make unbanning even easier. Also, read my private message. I'm really interested in learning how to do what you do as everything IT security related is of interest to me. The one that really interests me is hacking the inventory movement.

So for example you have 50 jewels. You split them into two groups of 25. Instead of getting two groups of 25 you tell the server that it was actually split into 100 or something so it gives you 50 jewels in that second group.

And yeah, if you could just hack will alone, that would make life really great for everyone assuming we don't get banned.

My biggest wish is just a working bot. Especially one that can run on multiple instances of Atlantica online. Especially a bot that can do quests for you and stuff. Any bot would work really. This game is totally lacking in bots.
Old 07/24/2010, 02:26   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by drixnak View Post
Read what I wrote on getting banned Smackjew. You can pretty much experiment with this unlimited, and if you can find the registry value they're using then you can make unbanning even easier. Also, read my private message. I'm really interested in learning how to do what you do as everything IT security related is of interest to me. The one that really interests me is hacking the inventory movement.

So for example you have 50 jewels. You split them into two groups of 25. Instead of getting two groups of 25 you tell the server that it was actually split into 100 or something so it gives you 50 jewels in that second group.

And yeah, if you could just hack will alone, that would make life really great for everyone assuming we don't get banned.

My biggest wish is just a working bot. Especially one that can run on multiple instances of Atlantica online. Especially a bot that can do quests for you and stuff. Any bot would work really. This game is totally lacking in bots.
Theirs a lot of package based bots in Korea version etc. However, they are just ment for grinding monsters, and the game just isnt worth to make enough money with ingame gold, so theirs not a real driving force for the market, especially not for free ones as Bots allways require quite some work and understanding of the game itself and you rarely can do a big projekt on your own and keep it up to date.

Bots for simpel games that have nearly a Hotkey for everything is "soo" much easier, and most the time grinding monsters is worth much more ingame gold in this kind of game, other than atlantica.

If you want to fully automate Quest runs, theirs even more additional stuff you need to do, as theirs a good hand of different quests in Atlantica, other than just "kill X monsters", some parts contain sell stuff on the Market, send a Gift and all that, so you need a Macro or Sub-Script for all this little Side-Quests.

Its a nice field to spend a lot of time, but it might be just way better if its done in small parts and modules, that might be connected to a bigger bot later.
Old 07/24/2010, 04:11   #11

Well I want to learn this stuff. Only so many minutes in a day though. I started dabbling in assembly and C++. Working right now on my CCNA though. I really want to learn what this guy is doing as far as hooking into the send/recv and decrypting the algorithm and stuff. Assuming of course what he's saying is true.
Old 07/24/2010, 15:48   #12

i wish for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to open bank/market/warehouse anytime/anywhere i want it to!! ^^

OR OR OR instant kill GM if i see it on my screen!! hehe ^^

~eP
Old 07/26/2010, 01:37   #13

Any chance you can make a simply bewitching bot. The bot would bewitching 2 group of mob, scan the area for mob and enter the battle. Let the bewitch mob kill the monster, just loot and repeat.
Old 07/26/2010, 22:09   #14

we need a working bot.
Old 07/27/2010, 01:53   #15

About the destroying part: I have no interest in destroying a game, in case I find a huge exploit I will most likely use it for my own good.

Sadly your suggestions still aren't really of any help for me, so I guess I'll just start by releasing a tool for sending custom packages and of course monitoring packages without encryption and then go from there. It looks like I won't get around actually playing the game in the end though.