Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Using VMWare and AO bot

Discussion on Using VMWare and AO bot within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using VMWare and AO bot

Anyone done this? Basically you'd run multiple instances of the game and the bot so you can form a party and get around the stamina issue. Then you'd set everyone to defend in one of the parties and for them to heal. Possible?
Old 06/07/2010, 19:26   #2

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by drixnak View Post
Anyone done this? Basically you'd run multiple instances of the game and the bot so you can form a party and get around the stamina issue. Then you'd set everyone to defend in one of the parties and for them to heal. Possible?
Well you can simply copy your atlantica folder and use the two copies on your computer.

You can start as many copies of the Atlantica.exe (not the Launcher) as you want, but it results in problems with graphics etc. so you better copy the folder to avoid that.

If your comp is strong enough to handle 3 games you can play them (even better with a large enough screen etc.).

Better "would" work if that would be supported / some do others not.
Old 06/07/2010, 20:04   #3

Ok, that's what I'll do then. Thanks. Here's how I'd like to set it up:

My main character I'd control.

Party 2 would be all Fighters. Is there a way I can automate this party to defend everytime and heal with pots as necessary?

Party 3 would be the exact same.

Basically I just want a way around the stamina issue.

Then when I'm botting I'd just have parties 2 and 3 defending every time and healing as needed with Party 1 my main party doing the actual attacking. Is this possible?
Old 06/07/2010, 21:38   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by drixnak View Post
Ok, that's what I'll do then. Thanks. Here's how I'd like to set it up:

My main character I'd control.

Party 2 would be all Fighters. Is there a way I can automate this party to defend everytime and heal with pots as necessary?

Party 3 would be the exact same.

Basically I just want a way around the stamina issue.

Then when I'm botting I'd just have parties 2 and 3 defending every time and healing as needed with Party 1 my main party doing the actual attacking. Is this possible?
Well you could simply send "G" to the windows that you don't controll and just guard no matter what.

They follow you and do nothing else.

Ofcourse that works, but its not really clever and you are quite likely to get banned as its so super obvisious.
Old 06/07/2010, 22:00   #5

lol Well, what would be the most clever thing to do then you think? btw, is there a way to get them to use auto-pot after battle and auto-life?
Old 06/08/2010, 02:48   #6

How can I get autobot to open more than 1 instance?