Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any bug ?

Discussion on any bug ? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any bug ?

any working and ongoing bug on EU ? after robo they auto disconnect you when you manage to put item to lvl up . and also double left click and move warehouse not working either so is there any working and ongoing bug on EU servers ?
Old 08/26/2021, 23:56   #2

hmm.. double left click?
isn't supposed to be right click followed by a single left click then move it?
Old 08/27/2021, 14:29   #3

I'm still amazed that they allowed the people that abused Roboto to carry on playing. It kinda destroyed the EU server, but there are still some people exploiting Roboto but they are unwilling to share how they stop themselves from being DC'd.

After testing I have only managed to get it to work once since the patch and all other times I get booted from the game. Pretty sure they just have extra server-side checks.
Old 08/27/2021, 15:01   #4

elite*gold: 50
In fact, not only with this NPS disconnect occurs, but with most interfaces.
This happens due to the fact that the game client cannot handle an exception of this kind and closes the execution of the program. In fact, an error may occur in the transfer of data, more precisely, their type and sequence (conditionally, the server expects int, int, char32_t; but receives a sequence of int, char32_t, int). This causes a procedure error in the database with a log entry. The transmission of such errors to the game client is not provided for and is not needed, it is only needed at the debugging stage.
Old 08/28/2021, 23:06   #5

seems they implemented (valofe) some new systems to make some features not be used same time like moving any item while box open or inventory arrangement or opening warehouse while doing something its like "bug" being not able to do anything while auto move is on . i dont know how to figure you can use robo without getting dc lol . also it seems nobody can do it cuz both server has only few unsold +10 abyssal item nothing new there .
Old 08/29/2021, 01:39   #6

elite*gold: 50
I think that blocking the interface in the code is just a state flag and if so, then this flag can be changed.
Old 09/10/2021, 01:51   #7

robo removed again and seems wont be on client again for a long time . so is there any way to use it with another npc interaction window ? or see him on client etc ?
Old 09/10/2021, 05:09   #8

Was robo still able to be bugged before recent MT? because i thought they've fixed the bug before O.o I guess this is the 3rd time robo got bugged LOL

Even when you can get robo interface using a different npc, you won't be able to enhance anything, because when they fixed robo the 2nd time they only accept packets with robo id number for the enhance, so you will need to tamper the id being sent to the server with robo id (npc id number, not the string SMARTROBO) to trick the server.
If they only hide robo npc it may still worked, but if they disabled robo functionality on server side it won't work anymore.
Old 09/11/2021, 02:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR2K View Post
Was robo still able to be bugged before recent MT? because i thought they've fixed the bug before O.o I guess this is the 3rd time robo got bugged LOL

Even when you can get robo interface using a different npc, you won't be able to enhance anything, because when they fixed robo the 2nd time they only accept packets with robo id number for the enhance, so you will need to tamper the id being sent to the server with robo id (npc id number, not the string SMARTROBO) to trick the server.
If they only hide robo npc it may still worked, but if they disabled robo functionality on server side it won't work anymore.
according to valofe members yes some ppl still were able to do bug with it . idk how they do it without getting dc or maybe they used another kind of glitch-bug to do that who knows ? yea seems we wont be able to make +10s that easily again
Old 11/08/2021, 08:53   #10

Btw anyone know the trick for your main account to enter the same Ind. Dungeon multiple times a day?

From what i heard recently, you'll need an alt account to do this, but it wasn't clear what are the main tricks in this bug, other than it only works for Ind. dungeon that use a key (so OT won't work)

« Ask | ASK »