Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Groso Xtreme Clasic has open again

Discussion on Atlantica Groso Xtreme Clasic has open again within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Atlantica Groso Xtreme Clasic has open again

Hello, Atlantica Groso v3.23 Classic has started again, but this time we bring great news, a new system called Cake For All has been added, this system is intended to empower the player to a higher level of playability, the idea is give real value to the mental effort you have to play, for example when you kill a monster with a bonus, you have a high probability that you will drop an item called Gcoin [No Trade], when you collect 3000 units, you can convert in My Info/Skills/Quest the Gcoin [No Trade] in Gcoin [Trade], the material required to convert it is 1500 of another item called Cash, this item can only be purchased through the in-game Store or with the Administrator, now, 3000 Gcoins are 10$usd at a price normal, but instead 1500 Cash costs 5$, so this means that you will be getting your 3000 Gcoins at half price since you only need 5$ to get 3000 Gcoins, once you convert Gcoin [No Trade] into Gcoin [Trade] (what can I do with this now in the game? ) You can buy Cash Items in the NPC's arranged for this purpose within the game, you can sell it to other users trading it in the way you please, either for gold, for Items or even real money, yes, as you read it , for real money, and is that Cake For All guarantees you to be part of the Server more like a partner than a simple player, for now this Virtual Currency will fall with the monsters with bonuses, but it will be added in Dungeons, in League and championships to give it a more robust competitive flavor. On the other hand, if you do not want to convert Gcoin [No Trade] into Gcoin [Trade], NPC's will also be available to exchange this virtual currency with non-tradable but also important items, so that your effort will always be valued.

The server will stay at Level 100 for now and the items will be increased and added little by little, the Server supports level 200, supports new Mercenaries such as Grim Reaper, Spartan, Sylvie, Hippolyte, King Arthur etc, but these will be added to the step of the time, it also supports all existing maps, these are all true updates made by me through reverse engineering and everything works normally, the game is not set to easy mode, they will have to really play to get things done, but if you try hard , you will really get your reward, who knows if you start making real money having fun.

We already open, what are you waiting for? go to and download the client, remember that you must put an exception in your antivirus client since it is strongly encrypted to protect my work and the antivirus accuse a false positive, when entering the web, go to the footer and Change the language to English, although the Server has Spanish as its official language, the Client supports English and Portuguese for now, other languages will be added later, select the language of your preference in the Launcher, Discord will be available for this weekend, have fun!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/24/2021, 06:18   #2

i have a problem in skirmish after i finish a battle all mercs and main die and I can't learn NPC skills , and server down again ?
Old 08/24/2021, 07:21   #3

Can't download client
Old 08/24/2021, 12:49   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenday99 View Post
Can't download client
It is the same to me i do not see the download button under Full Client!
Please fix it i really looking foward to check out this server/system seems very interesting.
Old 08/24/2021, 12:52   #5

bro,how to change the g coin?
Old 08/24/2021, 13:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cimentop1999 View Post
bro,how to change the g coin?
"when you collect 3000 units, you can convert in My Info/Skills/Quest the Gcoin [No Trade] in Gcoin [Trade], the material required to convert it is 1500 of another item called Cash, this item can only be purchased through the in-game Store or with the Administrator, now, 3000 Gcoins are 10$usd at a price normal, but instead 1500 Cash costs 5$, so this means that you will be getting your 3000 Gcoins at half price since you only need 5$ to get 3000 Gcoins, once you convert Gcoin [No Trade] into Gcoin [Trade] (what can I do with this now in the game? )"!
Where did you got the client for me in not under full client is only auto-click to download?
Old 08/24/2021, 13:15   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_canin View Post
It is the same to me i do not see the download button under Full Client!
Please fix it i really looking foward to check out this server/system seems very interesting.
Sorry for the inconvenience, I am repairing the problem and in a little while I will put it
Old 08/24/2021, 13:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triacman View Post
Sorry for the inconvenience, I am repairing the problem and in a little while I will put it
Thanks for the replay.
Old 08/24/2021, 16:20   #9

skirmish error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triacman View Post
look skirmish error too after you win main and mercs die and you it can not learn NPC skills
Old 08/24/2021, 17:11   #10

Now you can download Client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james1978 View Post
look skirmish error too after you win main and mercs die and you it can not learn NPC skills
I'm going to look at it
Old 08/24/2021, 17:56   #11

Can't login look like server is close
Old 08/25/2021, 04:48   #12

learn NPC skills fixed
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2022, 06:21   #13

server closed?