Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me with account mtrue

Discussion on Help me with account mtrue within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me with account mtrue

Hello i made an account like few days ago and now when i try to login, the game crash.If i make a new account it work and i can play.What can i do??
Old 04/03/2019, 15:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
what was displayed on the screen?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Me Mtrue
01/13/2019 - Atlantica Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys, please can you help me to start Atlantica Mtrue Client? I downloaded "AT Mtrue Korea" 4,52Gb File, I add TextMrg in english, I changed ServerIp, and Update Xingcode, But it still unopened. When the game is starting the window show errors, but finally start the main menu. I set acc and password but when the last charging screen is on, the game close. Will any of you have the complete client? Or the links for download. Thanks ;)
this OS is not supported in Atlantica mtrue ... help me
02/28/2017 - Atlantica Online - 1 Replies
Please help me with these problems I have to play mtrue ... As I do to play in mtrue and I download the game and download the ServerIP.ndt, please do Some photos of the game Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
private AO mtrue need help bro!
02/16/2016 - Atlantica Online - 5 Replies
hi all ! i'm playing spear main at AO mtrue. i want learn skill Vessel of Wrath. i was bought 30 books on personal market. and now no one sell its. i don't know how to get it. anyone can tell me where drop or how to get its. Thanks all !
buy mtrue account lvl90+ !!!
09/22/2012 - Atlantica Online Trading - 12 Replies
hello guys i buy a account on the privat server mtrue atlantica lvl 90 or higher... plzz pm me or post here BUMP bump
Mtrue server problem! Need help
12/19/2011 - Atlantica Online - 2 Replies
Hi everyone, I was playing at this server when i was told to unistall it as i made a mistake while installing it before and install it again. So i did that, before i opened the client i added the ip and the launched the client.. but after some seconds i get the next error: "DownloadLists failed! blablabla Source (30601/30601.lst) Target: C:/nDoors/Atlantica_ES/DownloadedPatches/30601.lst " This problem occured just this time, as before, i had no problems with it! PLEASE, ommit the...