Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/12/2024, 18:44   #3886

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimazhc View Post
ao rebith bot not work
updated rebirth bot today
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2024, 18:51   #3887

I guess it's time to say goodbye to the old Auto-Battle LOL

Edit: Looks like my DS main can no longer Guard when using Guard (G) Spammer usually it can guard even with (the old) AB enabled

Edit2: Apparently i need to press 1 at the start of my turn during battle for my main char to be able to do anything (ie. Guard/Skill) regardless whether i use Auto Battle or not, otherwise the bot just stuck doing nothing.
Old 03/12/2024, 22:45   #3888

@
Hello, I sent you a message in whatsapp for service renewal. Please check
Old 03/13/2024, 01:44   #3889

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
updated rebirth bot today
hello sir, please check your XLM. im already pay for extend bot.
Old 03/13/2024, 04:54   #3890

Thanks sir ��
Old 03/13/2024, 11:12   #3891

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR2K View Post
I guess it's time to say goodbye to the old Auto-Battle LOL

Edit: Looks like my DS main can no longer Guard when using Guard (G) Spammer usually it can guard even with (the old) AB enabled

Edit2: Apparently i need to press 1 at the start of my turn during battle for my main char to be able to do anything (ie. Guard/Skill) regardless whether i use Auto Battle or not, otherwise the bot just stuck doing nothing.
yeah, without old AB we start battle randomly who hit first. About your stuck, maybe try change the loot setting or probably your old AB setting still there..
Old 03/13/2024, 13:35   #3892

@
I'm still waiting. Check WhatsApp please.
Sent payment and details there.
Old 03/13/2024, 14:35   #3893

Quote:
Originally Posted by BocahIndoAO View Post
yeah, without old AB we start battle randomly who hit first. About your stuck, maybe try change the loot setting or probably your old AB setting still there..
Yeah, apparently the Auto-Battle on Mercs is always active and can't be disabled when using the new Atlantica.exe, that's why the bot stuck trying to do action on mercs with AB (since the main char couldn't do any action without pressing 1 first)

I wondered whether there is a way to press 1 automatically on every turn, since Custom Mercs feature could cause a crash/force close we can't use it anymore, and Auto Clickers can't detects whether we're in battle or not.
Old 03/14/2024, 00:04   #3894

added 5 days to all subscribers for server downtime + maintenance

New Bot version v2.86 released to fix the Rabbit Bug in Oceanic.

Now you can select on the list of Filters only the Monsters you want to attack, if you check the box (Use NPC Filter as only Monsters to Attack!)

I wanted to fix the merc order selector but it seems to be so bugged that it force closes the game after 10 or so fights I don't even know how you guys use it lol, i gave up on that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2024, 07:42   #3895

Quote:

Now you can select on the list of Filters only the Monsters you want to attack, if you check the box (Use NPC Filter as only Monsters to Attack!)
I've tried the latest features from v2.86 but it doesn't work well, when Use NPC Filter as only Monsters to Attack! checked, the character does not move at all. I tried it in the cherry blossom dungeon and have added Cherry Blossom Ninja and Traine to the filter.
I will try somewhere else again.
Old 03/14/2024, 22:15   #3896

Quote:
Originally Posted by toehen11 View Post
I've tried the latest features from v2.86 but it doesn't work well, when Use NPC Filter as only Monsters to Attack! checked, the character does not move at all. I tried it in the cherry blossom dungeon and have added Cherry Blossom Ninja and Traine to the filter.
I will try somewhere else again.
the npc names are probably off, make sure you clear the old list first, I tested it for a hour and it works perfectly.

I haven't updated the npc names for all games in a few months maybe that's the problem, i'll do that tonight. Something tells me the npc names changed in the new version of the game to a different position which is why it doesn't find the correct npcs.

Bug found my npc names had a comma or quotes in them which caused the npcId number to be offset incorrectly.. fixed for all active servers (Oceanic, NA, EU, Rebirth, Thailand, Japan, Korea

any problems let me know
Old 03/15/2024, 16:04   #3897

Quote:
added 5 days to all subscribers for server downtime + maintenance

I wanted to fix the merc order selector but it seems to be so bugged that it force closes the game after 10 or so fights I don't even know how you guys use it lol, i gave up on that.
Can you make at least the 1st attacker to be customized if doing it in order can cause a crash, so we can choose whether we want the main char (ie. StaffMain) or a merc (ie. Arthur/Sae) to move first, since most of the time we can 1 hit the mobs from that single action and then Neo ACA can pick on the same turn.

Btw, is that new checkbox to attack only in filter will use a separate filter list in the AOSettings.ini ? because we certainly didn't want to have both (mobs to avoid, and mobs to attack) getting mixed up on the same list.

If it's using a separate list, can you clear & reload the list automatically when changing the checkbox? so we don't accidentally mix the content of both list, as it can be tedious to create the filter again from scratch (ie. adding mobs/NPC that can cause the bot to miss-behave, like preventing it from teleporting out of town due to wandering Mercs/NPCs, and sometimes we need to add mobs near the portal to event dungeons to avoid attacking them when dungeon time expired and getting kicked out of dungeon as it can messed up our Jackpot Challenge)
Old 03/15/2024, 20:45   #3898

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR2K View Post
Can you make at least the 1st attacker to be customized if doing it in order can cause a crash, so we can choose whether we want the main char (ie. StaffMain) or a merc (ie. Arthur/Sae) to move first, since most of the time we can 1 hit the mobs from that single action and then Neo ACA can pick on the same turn.

Btw, is that new checkbox to attack only in filter will use a separate filter list in the AOSettings.ini ? because we certainly didn't want to have both (mobs to avoid, and mobs to attack) getting mixed up on the same list.

If it's using a separate list, can you clear & reload the list automatically when changing the checkbox? so we don't accidentally mix the content of both list, as it can be tedious to create the filter again from scratch (ie. adding mobs/NPC that can cause the bot to miss-behave, like preventing it from teleporting out of town due to wandering Mercs/NPCs, and sometimes we need to add mobs near the portal to event dungeons to avoid attacking them when dungeon time expired and getting kicked out of dungeon as it can messed up our Jackpot Challenge)
unfortunately both lists are the same list for filter or attack mobs, so when cleared it resets the list completely, I had to find a solution quickly without working too much with dialogs plus there isn't much room left in the bot for new features.

I will try to work on merc order heavily until it works
Old 03/16/2024, 06:03   #3899

@ Just a reminder that I sent a payment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2024, 23:21   #3900

Updated the Custom Mercs, merc order selection a bit, still crashes the game no idea why but atleast it picks the mercs properly now, no download necessary just try it out now

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunhaxor View Post
@ Just a reminder that I sent a payment.
will process it soon
Thanks
1 User