Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/04/2023, 01:31   #3391

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANR2K View Post
I did tried that check and uncheck before, but still have the same issue.
Disabling "If no monster found" worked as long my main char didn't die during battle, if it died it seems the "After" timer getting triggered regardless the checkbox, thus triggering the teleport a few seconds after battle ends.
must be part of the game if you die you get ported outside the map, nothing can be done if you cannot teleport back to that map (if its a instance map, you cannot teleport back to those).

I'll write more here later
Old 03/04/2023, 10:17   #3392

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
must be part of the game if you die you get ported outside the map, nothing can be done if you cannot teleport back to that map (if its a instance map, you cannot teleport back to those).

I'll write more here later
I think you misunderstood, it's not because i want the bot to teleport me back, i want the bot not to teleport me at all when the checkbox is unchecked.

It's not even a dungeon and didn't happen when not using bot, i was doing free/colosseum league, so both of my account (since it was my main account vs alt account) teleported to coloseum area near Rome (which can be entered/teleported to by anyone freely)

Both started at the same location before the battle start, but after battle the losing (dead) one will get teleported to hunting area after waiting for a few seconds, while the winning one stay there until the next battle (which is more than 5 minutes) and have no problem.
Both players supposed to stay there after the battle ends (just like when not using bots), regardless wining or losing.

I've also tried switching who win and who lose, but the losing one will always teleported (not by the game but by the bot) to selected hunting area.
If i select a location that requires key (ie. rose garden) it can prevent the bot from teleporting out of colosseum, but this is just a workaround, while the bug is still there since the bot will try to teleport there but failed.

Since the bot only have 10 location slots, there are times when i didn't have instance dungeon being saved (as invasion boss spawn location is already taking too many slots), so i was hoping the teleport bug to be fixed.

I think the bug have something todo with "death" and "after" timer ignoring the checkbox on "If Monster Not Found/You Dead", it should respect the checkbox state.

Could you prevent the "after" timer from being triggered on death when the checkbox is unchecked?
so the bot doesn't go to selected hunting location after death while the checkbox is unchecked, which can be annoying to be teleported out and losing the league while we're not watching the game.
Old 03/04/2023, 11:44   #3393

Quote:
I think you misunderstood, it's not because i want the bot to teleport me back, i want the bot not to teleport me at all when the checkbox is unchecked.

It's not even a dungeon and didn't happen when not using bot, i was doing free/colosseum league, so both of my account (since it was my main account vs alt account) teleported to coloseum area near Rome (which can be entered/teleported to by anyone freely)

Both started at the same location before the battle start, but after battle the losing (dead) one will get teleported to hunting area after waiting for a few seconds, while the winning one stay there until the next battle (which is more than 5 minutes) and have no problem.
Both players supposed to stay there after the battle ends (just like when not using bots), regardless wining or losing.

I've also tried switching who win and who lose, but the losing one will always teleported (not by the game but by the bot) to selected hunting area.
If i select a location that requires key (ie. rose garden) it can prevent the bot from teleporting out of colosseum, but this is just a workaround, while the bug is still there since the bot will try to teleport there but failed.

Since the bot only have 10 location slots, there are times when i didn't have instance dungeon being saved (as invasion boss spawn location is already taking too many slots), so i was hoping the teleport bug to be fixed.

I think the bug have something todo with "death" and "after" timer ignoring the checkbox on "If Monster Not Found/You Dead", it should respect the checkbox state.

Could you prevent the "after" timer from being triggered on death when the checkbox is unchecked?
so the bot doesn't go to selected hunting location after death while the checkbox is unchecked, which can be annoying to be teleported out and losing the league while we're not watching the game.
I understand. I'll see if I can isolate the bug. Worst case scenario, I could probably add a toggle to completely disable the teleport system on/off.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2023, 11:56   #3394

Btw, i saw a new checkbox (Old) besides the Universal Speedhack, what is that "Old" checkbox supposed to do? and what's the different when off/on?
Old 03/04/2023, 15:40   #3395

Quote:
I understand. I'll see if I can isolate the bug. Worst case scenario, I could probably add a toggle to completely disable the teleport system on/off.
fix disable graphic for ao valofe please. save my cpu usage
Old 03/05/2023, 00:23   #3396

Quote:
Btw, i saw a new checkbox (Old) besides the Universal Speedhack, what is that "Old" checkbox supposed to do? and what's the different when off/on?
Old toggles the detectable speedhack for (thailand users) it's safe there in all other games it will kick you out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2023, 12:16   #3397

I noticed that there are some issue with "Auto Use" feature.

Most people usually put firecrackers from art gallery for auto-use with 5 minutes intervals.
There is also turkey food from thanksgiving that gives you buffs similar to cake with 2 hours duration.
There is also candy/chocolate with 2 hours duration and can gives you additional/extra buff when used in pair.

Now, here are the problems:
1). Those consumables with 2 hours duration usually slower to use compared to firecrackers (especially candy/chocolate), thus sometimes you missed some of them and didn't get the extra buff since it won't be a pair.
So may be need to delay a little bit before using the next item to ensure the current item to be used has been used.

2). The bot can trigger auto-use when the main char is lying dead on the floor (with grayed screen).
Trying to use any item during this scene will obviously failed.

3). The bot sometimes tried to use items when already engaged in a battle before (or may be because the auto-use event triggered while the bot is already walking towards enemy)
Trying to use any item on inventory while in battle will obviously failed.

When items failed to be used, the bot will need to wait for the next auto-use event to be triggered (it's going to be a tough battle for 2 hours without those buffs), and hopefully won't be triggered at the same situation again (which will be failed again)

Here is a suggestion to fix all of those issue (since i'm a programmer too):
- create a list for auto-use actions to be queued (for example i'll called this list autoUseActions)
- when an auto-use event triggered, you put the action at the back of the list
- the bot thread's loop check whether there is autoUseActions that need to be processed, and process them from the front, but only do this when the main character is alive and not in battle.
- if the autoUseActions is empty (ie. no more items that need to be used) the bot can then progress (ie. walk to enemy and engage to battle)

This way we won't missed an item that need to be used due to failure (ie. used during death or in-battle), thus only need to wait until the main char revived or the battle ends (since the action haven't been taken out from the queue while the main char is dead or in-battle) instead of waiting for the next event (ie. 2 hours interval) to try again.
Old 03/08/2023, 00:34   #3398

Quote:
I noticed that there are some issue with "Auto Use" feature.

Most people usually put firecrackers from art gallery for auto-use with 5 minutes intervals.
There is also turkey food from thanksgiving that gives you buffs similar to cake with 2 hours duration.
There is also candy/chocolate with 2 hours duration and can gives you additional/extra buff when used in pair.

Now, here are the problems:
1). Those consumables with 2 hours duration usually slower to use compared to firecrackers (especially candy/chocolate), thus sometimes you missed some of them and didn't get the extra buff since it won't be a pair.
So may be need to delay a little bit before using the next item to ensure the current item to be used has been used.

2). The bot can trigger auto-use when the main char is lying dead on the floor (with grayed screen).
Trying to use any item during this scene will obviously failed.

3). The bot sometimes tried to use items when already engaged in a battle before (or may be because the auto-use event triggered while the bot is already walking towards enemy)
Trying to use any item on inventory while in battle will obviously failed.

When items failed to be used, the bot will need to wait for the next auto-use event to be triggered (it's going to be a tough battle for 2 hours without those buffs), and hopefully won't be triggered at the same situation again (which will be failed again)

Here is a suggestion to fix all of those issue (since i'm a programmer too):
- create a list for auto-use actions to be queued (for example i'll called this list autoUseActions)
- when an auto-use event triggered, you put the action at the back of the list
- the bot thread's loop check whether there is autoUseActions that need to be processed, and process them from the front, but only do this when the main character is alive and not in battle.
- if the autoUseActions is empty (ie. no more items that need to be used) the bot can then progress (ie. walk to enemy and engage to battle)

This way we won't missed an item that need to be used due to failure (ie. used during death or in-battle), thus only need to wait until the main char revived or the battle ends (since the action haven't been taken out from the queue while the main char is dead or in-battle) instead of waiting for the next event (ie. 2 hours interval) to try again.
You want to join the team and help code the bot? especially fix the crash issue I need programmers right now
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2023, 18:16   #3399

Quote:
You want to join the team and help code the bot? especially fix the crash issue I need programmers right now
I haven't had any crash issue related to bot as i remembered, other than due to low memory/vram when using more than 1 account, so i probably won't be able to help without the ability to reproduce the issue.
The only crash issue i had was when i clicked the button to show the list of olympus tower/riederan invasion can sometimes crashed, which also happened even without bot.

I also have another project with a lot of TODO being listed that i need to finish (mostly related to network programming), so i don't think i will have the time to do more project as of now.
Old 03/09/2023, 08:59   #3400

why am i always dc , i have a good connection
Old 03/09/2023, 14:47   #3401

AO EU Update : 360970
Old 03/10/2023, 00:53   #3402

Quote:
Good day High Gamer, if you need programmers, then they are in ukraine now all unemployed connections with the war and are considered the best in the world since many people work in google, why don't you make a server in discord so where programmers will help, and users with advice and ideas and bot errors, think it will help you a lot !!!
Old 03/10/2023, 03:05   #3403

Hi HG.Pls check my id( 6dfb2f2d-51b8- and i already paid for extend.tyvm~~
anyone knows why the system no update till now?
Old 03/10/2023, 04:25   #3404

Please update AONA. Instant DC using old *.exe, able to engage battle but wont attack the monster till timer up using updated exe
Old 03/11/2023, 00:28   #3405

ao remastered update. please help.