Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 16:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan)

Discussion on Atlantica Online Bot (Steam/INT, EU, Ini3, XIYOUXI, Oceanic, Rebirth, Taiwan, Japan) within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/26/2021, 08:50   #2641

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleds99 View Post
where get the update?
It's updated on server side, you don't need to download anything if you're already using AObot version 2.77, just play as usual.

btw @

Is there anyway to disable Auto-login properly? The bot always tried to login (The Debug logs is flooded with Auto-login attempts due to empty username & password which will fail to login) when the game got disconnected while botting, even when the auto-login checkbox already disabled and username & password also empty.

I even heard that some players got banned with a reason of "Login too often"
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2021, 20:15   #2642

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGamer. View Post
Subscription service has resumed.

Please before making a payment.

The Windows 10 force close issue has been resolved as of v2.63!
AOBot is now working flawlessly on all Windows versions for

Disclaimer:
  • There is a small risk of getting banned if another player records a video of you botting and sends it into customer service.
  • If you do get banned, there is the a very good possibility that your first offence will only be a temporary ban (1-7 days).
  • If you wish to play it safe, only use the bot on alt accounts. Keep gold and all valuable items on a safe account.
  • Use the bot at your own risk.

Automatic 3-day free trial available, try it now!
3-day free trial starts immediately on first launch.
A 2-client limit is included in the trial so you can bot on two games simultaneously.
(If your service hours show 0:0:0, restart the bot to receive the credit.)

Single universal file, works on all servers
Rebirth, Global-Steam/NA/INT, EU, Gemscool, ini3, XIYOUXI, DiGeam, Japan and Oceanic Atlantica

(password = aobot)

Installation Instructions

1) Extract 'AOBot.exe' from the 'AOBot.zip' archive.
(the password to 'AOBot.zip' is aobot)

2) Run 'AOBot.exe', you will be presented with a file explorer window.

3) Navigate to your Atlantica Online install directory and open 'Atlantica.exe'.

For Global-Steam users, the install directory is located at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Atlantica Global

You will automatically get a 3 day free trial upon first launch.
If 'Time of Bot Usage Left' shows 00:00:00 or 'Server Version' shows 0 - Just close and restart the bot.

If you get the error(s): Cannot find 'd3dx9_42.dll / d3dx9_43.dll / vcruntime140.dll' - extract the missing file(s) located in 'AOBot.zip' to your Atlantica Online install directory and try again.
4) The bot needs to have the correct Heal, Mana, Life Potion & Water of Life quickslot keys set up to properly function.
Click on the the 'Keys' tab in the bots menu.

Set the proper [F1 - F10] keys to match to the locations of the items in the games quickslot menu.
5) Move to an area where you want to bot and click 'Start Bot'.

Read the 'README.txt' and 'version changes.txt' files for full documentation.

Pricing

20$ - (2) clients/tabs + (32) service days
25$ - (3) clients/tabs + (33) service days
30$ - (4) clients/tabs + (34) service days
35$ - (5) clients/tabs + (35) service days
40$ - (6) clients/tabs + (36) service days
45$ - (7) clients/tabs + (37) service days
50$ - (8) clients/tabs + (38) service days
55$ - (9) clients/tabs + (39) service days
60$ - (10) clients/tabs + (40) service days
···
(add +5$ per additional (1) client/tab + (1) service day thereafter, no limit.)

Upgrade your client limit anytime with the difference in price. ¹
Use your subscription on any computer, or across multiple computers if needed. ²[/SIZE]

¹ Previous service days subject to re-calculation at new tier price.
² You can utilize your subscription across multiple computers at home or at work, school, a friend's house, etc (.)

Loyal Subscriber Bonus

(1st) month = (32) service days
(2nd) month = (33) service days
(3rd) month = (34) service days
(4th) month = (35) service days
each month thereafter = (35) service days ¹

¹ Loyal subscribers will receive bonus days each month, up to a maximum of (35) service days per month.
To maintain your loyal subscriber status, renew your subscription no more than 7 days from your last day of service.
Loyal subscriber bonus days stack with the additional client bonus days and the "Sending to a friend" PayPal bonus days as well!

Subscribe Anytime

Send subscription payments to PayPal email:

Include your HWID and your contact info (Discord, WhatsApp or Skype) in the PayPal note.

I will credit the service days to your HWID as soon as I am online.

If you send payment using PayPal's 'Sending to a friend' option (see image below)
I will add an additional (+3) bonus days of service in exchange.

Indonesian Clients

If you do not have PayPal you can still order a subscription using

DompetPayPal provides a fast, safe and easy solution to order subscriptions using BCA, OVO, DANA, mandiri, BNI, BANK BRI or LinkAja.
Provide them with my PayPal email:
Instruct them to include your HWID and contact info (Discord, WhatsApp or Skype) in the PayPal note.
I will credit the service days to your HWID as soon as I am online.
DO NOT ask DompetPayPal to use the 'Sending to a friend' option!
The fee to send a friends payment from Indonesia is very high and will heavily outweigh any bonus service days.

Please notify me on Discord, WhatsApp or Skype if you used dompetpaypal.com to make a payment.
Discord: HighGamer.com#8990
WhatsApp: +1 (929) 324-0148
e-mail:

Troubleshooting/Common issues

Issue: I get the error message "Cannot find d3dx9_42.dll. Please re-install this application".
Solution: You need to install the Microsoft DirectX® End-User Runtime libraries package. To resolve it, and install it.

Issue: I get the error message "".
Solution: Your anti-virus/anti-malware software is preventing injection of the bot. To resolve it, exclude 'd3d9.dll' within the settings of your anti-virus/anti-malware software.

Issue: I installed your bot file (d3d9.dll) into my Atlantica folder and now the game crashes instantly and won't start!
Solution: This is a common but harmless issue among first time bot users. You may also experience this issue after certain maintenance patches. To resolve it, just keep restarting Atlantica.exe. After the game crashes 2-6 times, the bot will self-correct itself and eventually will stop crashing. If that does not help, open the file called 'AOSettings.ini' in your Atlantica install directory and change value of 'use_speed = 1' to '0'. Save the file then try starting Atlantica again.

Issue: I installed your bot file (d3d9.dll) into my Atlantica folder and now I can't patch my game to the latest version through the Atlantica launcher (AtlanticaRun.exe)!
Solution: The bot file (d3d9.dll) is preventing your game from patching to the latest version. To resolve it, temporarily rename 'd3d9.dll' to something else, such as 'd3d9.dll2'. Now you will be able to run AtlanticaRun.exe successfully to patch the game. Once the game is finished patching, rename 'd3d9.dll2' back to 'd3d9.dll' to re-enable the bot.

Issue: The bot's debug mode command prompt terminal displays that "The program can't connect to internet, Hardware ID is disabled" or "Failed to download definitions, Please reload bot". The [Game Version: ######] is showing, but the [Server Version: ]' is blank.
Solution: This may occur in the rare event that my server is offline or in maintenance. Please go to , if the web page fails to load, my server is current offline. If the web page loads successfully, you have an issue with your firewall, anti-virus or router. Most likely, it is the router that is blocking the bot from establishing connection with my server. Try resetting your router, if that does not help login to your router settings page () and exclude my server IP from the router's firewall. If you need additional help, please contact me.

Issue: I get error message:
Solution: You need to and extract vcruntime140.dll into your Atlantica install directory. If that does not fix the issue, you need to and install it.

Issue: There are some weird error messages in the bot's debug mode command line terminal.
Solution: Please try to and extract it to your Atlantica install directory. If that does not solve the error(s), or if you see an error saying "Fatal Error hIndexPrimitive, send me your d3d9.dll file" in the command line terminal, contact me on Skype or Discord, I will need to manually fix the bot to support your Windows version.

Issue: I get error message:
Solution: Run Windows Updater to solve this issue. If you are unable to run windows updater for whatever reason then ONLY as a last resort, and extract all of the files to your Atlantica install directory. This will fix the bot but it will be glitchy, it is recommended to fix this error the proper way by installing the latest Windows Updates.

Issue: The auto-heal / auto-mana feature is not working.
Solution: You can try selecting any random item from the bot's list of items that you do not have on the quickslot bar.

If you are getting any other errors, or just need help installing the bot, please contact me on Discord or Skype. I will help you via Teamviewer.

answear me on discord or whats app! 3 weeks i pm you now !!!!
Old 11/26/2021, 21:03   #2643

"*Note to players using the Steam (Global/Europe) client*
If the bot instantly closes upon injection, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1) Open the Steam launcher and go to File -> Exit.
2) Reload the Steam launcher but DO NOT click 'Play.'
3) Open 'AOBot.exe' and target 'Atlantica.exe.'
The bot will log in to steam automatically."

Do you know another method to open the bot in STEAM?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2021, 05:23   #2644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alnop2008 View Post
answear me on discord or whats app! 3 weeks i pm you now !!!!
The bossman has some issues that came up IRL, do try to understand

I'm not a friend of his or whatever, just letting you know bc he did say he has absolutely no time to read/reply messages. He's been here for years and has an awesome rep. Y'all be glad he's now still keeping the bot up and running for current users!
Old 11/27/2021, 06:08   #2645

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUJILAXY1 View Post
"*Note to players using the Steam (Global/Europe) client*
If the bot instantly closes upon injection, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:

Do you know another method to open the bot in STEAM?
If you're getting the issue where the bot force closes upon logging into the game on Steam, you should first open a clean Atlantica.exe (without steam), let it load all the way, minimize it, then follow the steps to load the bot with Steam:

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2021, 09:15   #2646

Quote:
If you're getting the issue where the bot force closes upon logging into the game on Steam, you should first open a clean Atlantica.exe (without steam), let it load all the way, minimize it, then follow the steps to load the bot with Steam:

please answer me at whats, my time finish today and need buy more :3
Old 11/27/2021, 11:27   #2647

Неработает бот(((
Old 11/27/2021, 11:45   #2648

elite*gold: 87
---------
Old 11/28/2021, 09:04   #2649

Btw i noticed on AOR the bot sometimes consuming more food than it should, for example when all units already in full health & mana, the bot is still consuming a few more ambrosia on slot F10

I also noticed that the number shown in Status tab's Health & Mana are different than the Current Health/Mana and Max Health/Mana in the tooltips when you hover a mouse on it.

And i think the Current Health/Mana is always showing the same value with Max Health/Mana in the tooltips, even during battle where the unit is already wounded and uses some mana for skills, thus should have a different value on Current and Max.

May be the reason the bot is consuming more food is because it uses the wrong Health/Mana value, just like the tooltips?
Old 11/29/2021, 01:14   #2650

Quote:

I do not understand what you are talking about, please record a video of how you do it.
And at the end, I've been waiting for you since June, I ask you to forgive me, but help me in discord, as they want to buy a whole clan from you.
iiiii # 2403
Old 11/29/2021, 11:23   #2651

Quote:

I know that you are busy and lack time to respond to everyone but if you sell a service you must commit to customers, many of us have been waiting for days for a response and we need to enable more time but it does not take only 1 day, it takes weeks :/
Old 11/30/2021, 16:58   #2652

Quote:

ao day is on 2 days we need bot, answer wa# please D:
Old 11/30/2021, 19:16   #2653

Unhappy

Quote:

this method for steam does not work, force close .... help HG.
Old 11/30/2021, 19:41   #2654

COMMANDER need u Discord bro
Old 12/02/2021, 10:19   #2655

well I give up, I admire your potential as a programmer but it is a lack of respect for all those present here to offer us a product and then ignore us, if you do not have time hire someone or withdraw from the market otherwise it is insulting to have us waiting every time we want to buy