Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private Server?

Discussion on Private Server? within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private Server?

I'm wondering is there any private server? or people just create they're own private server and play alone? i check this forum everyday and no 1 is alive here, no one is replying, is atlantica dying or something? maybe there is other forum more active?
Old 07/16/2018, 08:29   #2

This game is very specific.
The community of the game is not that big. I had a maximum of 35 people online.
And one single public version of the server is very old.
The game is difficult to modify.

In sum, these reasons have led to the fact that there are no private servers. Run the vanilla server is not interesting, because there is no content. It is very difficult to do something worthwhile, which will drag on for a long time.
Old 07/19/2018, 07:18   #3

I think currently there are 2 private servers that run the bare basics because they got the latest server files so they don't need to modify anything. People either join those 2 servers or waited for a less P2W friendly newer version out. Not much needed to be said other than play in those or wait so not much conversation is going on.

I love the game to death and play a fair share of multiple vanilla version as well as the newer one (mtrue before it changed owner/reset). However, it is just not fun to play on a small server (100-) and can't do much because you can't access to simple stuff like health check etc... for free unless you spend money.
Old 07/19/2018, 09:26   #4

Can you guys please link the server you are talking about?!
Old 07/20/2018, 11:36   #5

Not sure about the other mtrue one

Last I check, certain items should be free/market aren't on there so it's a turn off. Seems like it's there to milk players indicated by the forum being spammed with bots without much players interaction on there.