Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 15:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



evior Server

Discussion on evior Server within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread
 
Old   #91
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
How to register in the game?
garick is offline  
Old   #92
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by garick View Post
How to register in the game?
Зарегался?
TINDIM is offline  
Old   #93
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Нет а у тебя получилось?
garick is offline  
Old   #94

 
nephren's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 92
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 744
Received Thanks: 978
Dear Community,

it may has come to your attention, that Im not Online anymore, since Im very busy in Real Life. I thank you all for your support and your trustment.

Since I cannot care anymore, I think it's best to close it.
I'm willing to send the config's and Database to somebody who has the time and to care.

Since I was working on it hard, it may will be fundraised-give-away.

Im sorry ! Hope see you sometime again!
nephren is offline  
Old   #95
 
elite*gold: 50
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 7
Hello pyr thank for good server.

Can you send server to me? I will take care thai ppl by myself.

PUPPEY
greenday99 is offline  
Old   #96
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
me puede enviar servidor ,files para mi yo dedicare tiempo al server

Hello friend it's a shame that alla closed the server very good but tell me I have a vps online can you send me the server, db files to keep running and no one **** your accounts?
gianxn is offline  
Old   #97
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 827
Received Thanks: 243
If you do not mind. I would have downloaded your version of the database and configuration.
x123x123x is offline  
Closed Thread


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Server Hosting by ZiriX // Root Server,V-Server und Minecraft Server
12/30/2013 - Web Host / Server Trading - 2 Replies
http://epvpimg.com/3DOAd.png http://epvpimg.com/G72ig.png http://epvpimg.com/hKT5g.png http://epvpimg.com/YoNCc.png



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:12.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.