Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 16:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a small request

Discussion on a small request within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a small request

can someone pls make a complete video guide of how to set up the server files correctly and get them working

Similar Threads Similar Threads
A small request!
06/17/2010 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Hello. I've been found a nice program that support any game and is a excelent tool for booting, but i cant find a crack for it. The name is Auto macro recorder. If anyone find and want to share it i will be greatfull.
small request[]
11/05/2009 - 12Sky2 - 1 Replies
would liek to make a small request, if you decide to release anything of mines, click the sharecash add in my footer, and sign up to sharecash under me , then upload my files,
[Request]A small one :P
02/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
so basically i wanna make my server and website none hamachi, i tried to portforward with the following website PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall but nothing changed, i'm pretty sure i did something incorrect in the static IP thing but my net still works though, so could any one help me make it work? as in "private helper" XDD leave ur msn, or guide or something if u would like to help me, would be cool if some one could thx.
2 small request
10/11/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
1 - when you drop the server are the characters with 0 hp How can I solve this. 2 - to die does not come out to revive the icon or the second to revive
[help] a small request
10/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i was wondering if anyone who know the real reason to the login freeze give a little hint on what it is and where to start in fixing it.... because 90% of the people who know what it is wont even bother telling me what is the cause.....either they say no find out for urself noob or not telling... if anyone can kindly tell me what the cause is. it wud be great