Hey anyone remember messing around with Cheat engine on AO?
Do you remember how to get Maximum Health Points and Maximum Mana Points without opening up the character merc viewing screen?
I can't even find Vitality and Intelligence of all Mercs without opening up the merc display (spacebar key).
I wasted a whole day cracking out the intelligence and vitality system to attempt to get maximum HP and maximum MP but it proved to be hopeless as Max HP/MP is same as Vitality/Intelligence temporarily stored only if you press spacebar -_-.
I guess this code I wasted whole day could help someone out
It would of worked perfectly as growth vial bonus boosts are pre-stored on the stats of vit/int so those are not even important.
Idk how to solve this problem.. I have difficulties healing my character because it doesn't know the maximum hp/mana, I could just set those myself but that's crappy/inefficient.
My next step would be to calculate all the equip armors/weps of their vitality/intelligence stats then add the base intelligence/vitality of every starting base class but this is soo much freaking work, but simple 2 values..
Anyone got some idea how to do this? I could hook you up with something you might enjoy .
why not just hook the max hp in atlantica's code. Since you are "so awesome" because i guess you coded my methods for the up and coming bot and that you think i owe you money for it. I really do not think neuro will help you, if he does i would be surprised.
why not just hook the max hp in atlantica's code. Since you are "so awesome" because i guess you coded my methods for the up and coming bot and that you think i owe you money for it. I really do not think neuro will help you, if he does i would be surprised.
can't hook any code, I never said you owe me any money but I think it's common knowledge that if someone helps you with something especially when you begged for it non stop every single day for like 2 months straight and top it off when you used what I helped you with to make money, it's self explanatory you give that person some money in return or at least help him out with his problem, in my case I never really asked for anything but when I needed new server files you just spit on me with "lol don't need anything from you" I helped you and you didn't give me a penny, you just "distanced yourself" because you sensed that I was getting mad that you kept using me for information and didn't give anything in return but atleast you could off hooked me up.
can't hook any code, I never said you owe me any money, it's self explainatory, if someone helps you to make money you give them some money in return, in your case I helped you and you didn't give me a penny, you just "distanced yourself" because you sensed that I was getting mad that you kept using me for information and didn't give anything in return but atleast you could off hooked me up.
You know that there's something called "agreement" that you could've made beforehand, right?
Dont blame Evil - He's a good guy, and that's more then well known.
By the way - Your site seems to have some trouble, i cant access it.
you shouldn't assume i'm a ******* off the back, I worked for 3 days, day and night. I never asked for anything and I don't need anything, but what ****** me off is the thanks I got, when evilimprint was coming on a solid 3 months as soon as he got what he needed he just disappeared that's when I realized hes not my friend, I would help my friend for free.
I guess this is the kind of help I get when I ask one time for something and imprint starts **** talking me making me out into a *******, if i'm the ******* why is it that imprint is the first to come on and start dropping ***** on me instead of me coming and saying like "don't listen to imprint he used me and threw me aside like a tool, but I don't do that I just chalk it up like a life lesson and go again with my business" "apparently i'm the ******* for not stepping on his toes".
you shouldn't assume i'm a asshole off the back, I worked for 3 days, day and night. I never asked for anything and I don't need anything, but what pissed me off is the thanks I got, when evilimprint was coming on a solid 3 months as soon as he got what he needed he just disappeared that's when I realized hes not my friend, I would help my friend for free.
I guess this is the kind of help I get when I ask one time for something and imprint starts shit talking me making me out into a asshole, if i'm the asshole why is it that imprint is the first to come on and start dropping shits on me instead of me coming and saying like "don't listen to imprint he used me and threw me aside like a tool, but I don't do that I just chalk it up like a life lesson and go again with my business" "apparently i'm the asshole for not stepping on his toes".
your story bro, ive seen message's to people from you talking shit about me. Yes you did help me some and yes i went to your site to bullshit with you, you blocked me from your site because you said that i make your life feel shitty. because i got a job and building a house. Your a piece of shit lair, yes you have talked shit about me, and yes your a douche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkedpker
can't hook any code, I never said you owe me any money but I think it's common knowledge that if someone helps you with something especially when you begged for it non stop every single day for like 2 months straight and top it off when you used what I helped you with to make money, it's self explanatory you give that person some money in return or at least help him out with his problem, in my case I never really asked for anything but when I needed new server files you just spit on me with "lol don't need anything from you" I helped you and you didn't give me a penny, you just "distanced yourself" because you sensed that I was getting mad that you kept using me for information and didn't give anything in return but atleast you could off hooked me up.
Once again bull shit, you sent tons of people to my site begging for the server files, you hardly helped me you just pointed me in a direction for a address. the rest of the time we bullshitted and you gave me a few hints with IDA. Hell you kept trying to sell me your "Hooking Library" for 5 grand. Your such a douche and again lying about stupid bullshit, Not once did you ask for the server files.
your story bro, ive seen message's to people from you talking shit about me. Yes you did help me some and yes i went to your site to bullshit with you, you blocked me from your site because you said that i make your life feel shitty. because i got a job and building a house. Your a piece of shit lair, yes you have talked shit about me, and yes your a douche.
So I actually help you with a problem you're having, completely free of charge and without asking for anything in return and I'm a douche. You or your friend have been ddosing my site for the last two days for no reason at all and I'm a douche. Very interesting, all is clear.
I blocked you from my site because you were blatantly using me for your own gains and I got fed up with it. It was obvious when you disappeared right after you finally got the info you needed only to come back exactly the day after xincode got released because you needed a bypass. You didn't give a flying fuck about me the whole time.
As I told you from the first or second convo we ever had, I'm an extremely nice person who helps pretty much everyone because I believe that people SHOULD be good hearted and I always end up either getting used or abused in the end but it doesn't matter.. I always chalk it up to doing God's work, helping God see who's who.
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilimprint
Once again bull shit, you sent tons of people to my site begging for the server files, you hardly helped me you just pointed me in a direction for a address. the rest of the time we bullshitted and you gave me a few hints with IDA. Hell you kept trying to sell me your "Hooking Library" for 5 grand. Your such a douche and again lying about stupid bullshit, Not once did you ask for the server files.
I sent people to your site who were asked me about buying the server files because you told me you were selling them
So I actually help you with a problem you're having, completely free of charge and without asking for anything in return and I'm a douche. You or your friend have been ddosing my site for the last two days for no reason at all and I'm a douche. Very interesting, all is clear.
I blocked you from my site because you were blatantly using me for your own gains and I got fed up with it. It was obvious when you disappeared right after you finally got the info you needed only to come back exactly the day after xincode got released because you needed a bypass. You didn't give a flying **** about me the whole time.
As I told you from the first or second convo we ever had, I'm an extremely nice person who helps pretty much everyone because I believe that people SHOULD be good hearted and I always end up either getting used or abused in the end but it doesn't matter.. I always chalk it up to doing ***'s work, helping *** see who's who.
I sent people to your site who were asked me about buying the server files because you told me you were selling them
Keep on with your false information you are such a bullshitter. Also i am not DDOSing your site i got better things to do. I am done replying after this because you keep lying and the worse of things, your believe your own lies.
you can ask anyone here on the ao forums i am a giving person.
Looking for some pointers 12/27/2012 - Grand Chase - 5 Replies Im a cs major and since im bored i figured id hack this game for the hell of it i haven't touched this game in months now because of LOL. point being i have never worked with these types of files dose any body know of any tools i can be used to open/ edit them also any basic tips from some of the vet hackers would be nice.
Little help with EU Pointers 02/04/2012 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies Hi,
I want to do some pointers cuz searching adresses again when client close is just boring and its just a waste of time. Ive done c.e. tutorial and ive read some info about that.
So, I made a pointer of no delay from one adress (im always foundin 2-3 BASIC and i choosed first one). After searching "HEX value"(when i clicked what access and opened more info) of 1st adress i get around 20adresses. And again ive choosed first one and made from him pointer. Now there is a problem. When i...
pointers 08/02/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 38 Replies kagabi pa ko naghahanap pano gumawa ng CT na may pointer..
patulong nga..
[Q] pointers 07/29/2008 - Kal Online - 5 Replies i got a lill question , i tried to use the pointer tutorial on bloodx's
question-answer thread for skills.. like the range, cooldown etc , since
it's annoying u have to search em again everytime u close kal
but it seems that it doesn't work.. can anyone maby explain me why? or maby a small tut? :)
btw , i'm working on a full list with xiu values , like casting time , range , cooldown etc , since xiu changed all of em ^^
greetz, thx in advance
AOC, X,Y,Z Pointers 05/23/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies X,Y,Z Pointers for AOC Open Beta
X - 1499120+2C
Y - 1499120+34
Z - 1499120+30
Enjoy.