Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF> working bot/speedhack

Discussion on LF> working bot/speedhack within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation LF> working bot/speedhack

Hi, so im returning to game (atlantica online) to find it now has xigncode3 so basically cant use ce or macro etc. Im just wondering if you have a "working" bot+speed that has a bypass, looking at the dates in forum its not clear as to whether you have this or not..
Also when trying to purchase premium membership here it keeps telling me: You need to set up a PIN before you can purchase our premium membership. Im aware its 7.99 a month But I cant find where or how to set PIN, if u could let me know if you have a working bot, How to set PIN, I'd be more than happy to buy. Tyvm look forward to your response...
Old 12/10/2015, 17:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
also looking into this. and the latest update was around 5 months ago (july 2015) so im not sure whether the bot is still usable now or not. info would be great!