Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 02:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone still playing in Mtrue.net

Discussion on Anyone still playing in Mtrue.net within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone still playing in Mtrue.net

Want to join a guild.
Old 07/14/2015, 08:49   #2

tried to get into it again cause i needed an atlantica fix. what i found? mtrue has 2 servers for some strange reason, and everything is inflated to ridiculous amounts. not to mention all that is left are indos and spanish players.
Old 07/14/2015, 12:03   #3

elite*gold: 100
Don't forget the chineese and thai people hehe
Old 07/14/2015, 20:09   #4

to be fair, i didn't see many 5555s and chinese players. chat was mostly filled with spanish people complaining.
Old 07/22/2015, 10:22   #5

hehehe yeah more spanish then asians on mtrue which is better as i have no idea what chinese type in chat hahaha
Old 08/14/2015, 06:20   #6

I dont know which server are you playing in, but I'm looking for active members to join my guild which is an english speaking guild we're family here...guild name is Legend, my in-game-name is: Unbeatable
Old 08/15/2015, 01:04   #7

Mtrue Server Never Update ?
Download link on Website
404 - File or directory.
You're looking for resources may have been removed, had to change the name or is temporarily unavailable. They Never Fix it ? lol.