Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot

Discussion on Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/01/2009, 20:08   #1996

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddysu View Post
any news on the vulcanus +10 tips? please share~
Doesnt exist so theirs nothing to share.
Old 06/01/2009, 20:23   #1997

elite*gold: 0
u cant speak with others word ? lol
i use here the mouse search and 6,8,9,13 and found (in game) checksum 3760077149...

"If your GUI is visible the Bot wants it to be exactly the given, if its different you have to change were the Atlantica Window is placed."
Where i can see if are exactly the given ? in tooltip of bot ?

plz man, be polite

EDIT > i read more about this and i found this func but my checksum dont are exactly, my pc is 1280x1024 and the game is 1024x768...with the mousesearch i see the in upperleft in game (not in title windows) is x 0 y 0 ... i try replace the checksum but dont work, but dont give any error too..so i try replace with pad word because i dont know use the autoit...searching more about

EDIT 2 > I read, read, read this topic and dont found the answer, just the same question...How fix the spam alt+4 ? =(
Old 06/02/2009, 01:31   #1998

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOne652089 View Post
Well it will allways switch to the side if the it reads that the turn is over.

The combat and "your turn" has 3 values.

The first just tells if its combat or not, but can sometimes change for a short amount of time.

The next tells if its the players turn or not.

The third tells if theirs still Active Characters or not.

All 3 values together give a good value if its combat or not.

To check if its the players turn it will simply look for the 2nd Value and if it becomes 1 it will look if theirs active Characters (otherwise it can't move anyway).

If its not the players turn it will switch the view to the side, simply because the Movement Hack can often "stuck" animations, if the Animation happens outside the view this "stucks" are avoided for 99% (unless extrem ones, which normally happen very rarely or just with a lot higher speed).

So if it switches to the side it gets the values that its "not" your turn and the opponent is still able to move.

If thats not correct for you, you just either check your Memory Values, or you search new ones that do the job for you.
i dunno what you meant with "check your memory values" weither you meant in config/attack bot window ...but i checked those values in the tool tip..and they came out positive..it correctly detects when its my turn and when its in combat and all but here is a few things i noticed...
$Mem_Read_Active turn=1 most of the time (not sure what does this one mean)
$CheckSumCombat TimeBar= (outside combat)
$CheckSumCombat TimeBar= 0 (inside combat)
$pixelCheckSumCombat TimeBar = (always)

the bot uses search all...attacks sometimes but skips some turns...either the cursor on one of the sides..or standing on the mob WITH sword icon while doing nothing...
am really getting confused here :s
Old 06/02/2009, 07:55   #1999

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusloko View Post
so i try replace with pad word because i dont know use the autoit...
What the hell lets you think you can "compile" with notePad?

However, you just have to use the Config.ini with the latest Release to change the Checksum Values.

Read the FAQ.
Old 06/02/2009, 08:56   #2000

Thanks for the New update, but I checked all the main code and you switching a new checkvisibleGUI

Btw, I still can't get the automove to the mob working I open the quest log and the monsters log and changed the correct sum in my screen and I can get the bot to "click on one the quest book and switch to the monsters log and it stuck in the small water dragon part and did nothing, I guess its at least better than the quest,mob info spam"

However the new bot its like another different story now

Edit: oh all the value is in the config now but one more thing for the AutoMonsterMove all you need to do is just open the Monster Info and just select the monsters or is there a way to select a monsters cause it seems not the correct selected monsters for me it say lastselectedmonsters is 162
Old 06/02/2009, 11:45   #2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOne652089 View Post
What the hell lets you think you can "compile" with notePad?

However, you just have to use the Config.ini with the latest Release to change the Checksum Values.

Read the FAQ.
i read the FAQ in the folder bot but dont have anything i want, and in config.ini dont have anything about checksum and all values is in 0xZZZZZZ

where i can replace my checksum with the other ? i just found in the Attack Bot WINDOW v0.I2.au3

EDIT > i download the autoit then i open the scite script editor and replace the checksum but dont fix the error and dont give a error....searching more

continues trying =/ **** spam alt+4
Old 06/03/2009, 01:38   #2002

Hi guis i have a question dose anyone of you know something about Iesnare ? And have a way to get arround it ?

if so plz send me a priv
Old 06/03/2009, 02:29   #2003

The bot is working fine here, but when I run out of autobattles points and the bot start the "manual battles" the bot start doing something that seems "attack" on the screen and nothings happen.. anyone knows why?

thanks
Old 06/03/2009, 02:54   #2004

@hkrtswill you need to scroll to the monster you want to auto move to ( you must have location info on it ) then after you start the bot..press alt+m
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2009, 07:19   #2005

hey.. i tried the bot.. but i have a problem.. i did everything u mention on readme.. i know some autoit.. but the problem is.. when i run it.. it only does sit.. then alt+f4 spamm.. i did read the faq.. and i was thinking i had to find the sit adress.. but.... lol it takes way too long for the first scann.. tried on my laptop 3ghz dual core 1gb ram 512mb.. and on my main.. its a crapy one but its the one iv been using and its the first time it happens to me... did ur scanns took more than 15mins? or its only me? i tried fast scann hyper.. and pause the game and it always takes long..

is it really the sit adreess wat i need to fix the problem? or something else? sry for my english... and great job on ur bot. ur scripts r pretty good.. i usually do alot of scripts but urs r pretty good.. iv learned alot by just seein the code xD
Old 06/03/2009, 17:30   #2006

well...its probably not the sit address...and no it takes more like 30 seconds for the first scan , try to close the client,log in and all..then scan..less addresses to search that way....
i think your problem is the GUI checksums....use the mouse search tool to make sure that the game window is in right coords...*use it and go to the left upper corner of the game window and make sure its 0.0* , if the result was anything other than 0,0 there is a function in the config.ini file called $MoveX and $MoveY or something like that..so if you got for example...0,2 at the corner...set $MoveY = 2
if that didn't fix it..check the checksums for the gui ,you can find the coords to check in the config.ini file under $checkvisiblegui or something like that...
and sorry for not being specific...kinda busy right now xD

edit: and also..in case the sit address is the problem...search it and search the rest of addresses and values to get the bot to work right,make sure you got the correct checksums for all the stuff too..its kinda different in each machine
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/03/2009, 18:08   #2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabl0000 View Post
if that didn't fix it..check the checksums for the gui ,you can find the coords to check in the config.ini file under $checkvisiblegui or something like that...
hey im my config.ini dont have the $checkvisiblegui (or something like that)...my bot dont do anything he just spam the alt+4 and my checksum is different...i heard need replace but i dont found where i replace, u say in config.ini but i dont found anything about that...or my config is wrong or i dont know...if is not a problem to u try upload or say where is it please...thanks
Old 06/03/2009, 22:28   #2008

thx all for help i get this work xp

my problem is when i download bot the onlyone have the bot 1.2
now i downlaod 1.3 and i get work cya
Old 06/04/2009, 02:23   #2009

Start reading from page 185 of this thread to fix alt4 problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by neinteen View Post
If you read these last 2 page's in the forum's you should be able to figure out how to do it. I know nothing about scripting, but with the help I've got in these page's i have fixed my problems and got it working as intended. Download and install AutoIT v3, then find where in the Attackbotwindow.AU3 the information pertaining to the checksum is.
Open your tools folder that was provided with theonlyone's program and run the mousesearch program.
Then, find the value's that the Attackbotwindow.au3 has listed, (within the AutoIT program OFC) you should find them around line 4268-4283.
Within the game, and with the mousesearch running, locate the XY coordinates suggested within the AU3. IE = 6,10,8,11 and input the number you get directly into the au3 file. Do the same for coordinates 7,11,9,12 save your work then goto your tools and compile. This is pretty much what i did to get mine to work. I hope this helps.
^this
Old 06/04/2009, 11:13   #2010

i have a question...anyone of u, who use bot, already got ban ? or is impossible get ban with him and we can use ? ty
Closed Thread