Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot

Discussion on Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/29/2009, 15:22   #1966

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoweap View Post
All thanks to TheOnlyOne!

by the way, i have a little problem..

The bot is working fine and smooth

But after a few battles, the bot stops scanning for monsters within the battle. All it does is just Auto-loot. Any solution to this?
Well you have to check for the reason.
Either it can't see its combat, or it can't find the monsters Pixel.

Check all the OutPut text for something thats wrong.
Make sure that you dont mess with the Scannings, changing the ScanArea is something you should "know" what you do, or it will simply scan something completly different than what it should.

So if it works for some time it should work "all the time", if it doesnt check whats the difference in the OutPut Text.
Old 05/29/2009, 15:38   #1967

elite*gold: 0
Thanks alot, I guess i screwed up the scanarea a little.. hehe

btw I have discovered some memory values regarding enhancing items. I am able to successfully enhance items to +10 without fail (heh)

the only problem is the process is rather tedious and it takes about 2-3hours to complete a single +10 ;\
Old 05/29/2009, 15:47   #1968

Quote:
Thanks alot, I guess i screwed up the scanarea a little.. hehe

btw I have discovered some memory values regarding enhancing items. I am able to successfully enhance items to +10 without fail (heh)

the only problem is the process is rather tedious and it takes about 2-3hours to complete a single +10 ;\
Well post any Memory copy paste from Cheat Engine.

If you think about the Ori Stones and Luck Points, its what you do with any expensive Items to get them to +10 as you have a 100% success rate with enough Luck points to enhance an item.

Intresting thing would be if something in the LuckPoints can be changed via Memory to get an guaranted enhance without the need to fail enhances before it.
Old 05/29/2009, 16:52   #1969

thx for the "tutorial" but he continues press alt+4 and the account i try to do this is lv 8 and dont have auto craft...i dont want try in my real account.

what should i do ?
Old 05/29/2009, 19:18   #1970

EDIT: After some time tinkering I get the bot working perfectly. Thank you for a great program

Quote:

Also, I would love more information about this. I have long suspected that some people had figured out a trick to enhancing because many people succeed much more than simple luck would account for. I have literally used a couple billion in gold enhancing things, have experimented with it alot, and have found making a +10 item to be virtually impossible, yet some people have many +10 enhanced items. And they can't all be using ori stones for it either, because I know from experience that it can cost a billion or 2 to make a single +10 item with ori stones. I feel absolutely cheated by this game's enhancing system and would love to know the secret. Thanks in advance for any information.
Old 05/29/2009, 22:41   #1971

Still awaiting assistance with correcting the pixelchecksum for monster info flashing. Ive done the change to the config.ini to move the screen got the pixelchecksum for the co-ordinates through mouse tool and changed it and compiled eg

Func _checkVisibleGUI()
;~ $pixelChecksum = PixelChecksum(6,8,9,13)
;~ if $pixelChecksum = 3827775855 or $pixelChecksum = 1668693430 Then
;~ return True
;~ EndIf

Also tried changing the 3827775855 as explanation doesn't specify which sum to change, when I have compiled and run. My char after battle steps back slowly and doesn't go after any more monsters.

My last plea for help got ignored the frustrating thing is I am one of the members actually reading the back pages the FAQ and guide

(edit) tried a few times it started finding them again but the annoying monster info flashing started up again.
Old 05/30/2009, 02:44   #1972

lol by my command my friend get working but i cant..my bot stay press alt+4 lol

ps : plz dont say me to look the 10 past pag cuz i already read and i dont understand , i am trying but always he press alt+4, plz anyone can tell me what should i do to fix this error ? plz say from simplifiqued

thx for help
Old 05/30/2009, 15:21   #1973

It would be a bad idea to post the secret out here right? haha Ndoors will just fix it once they realised many people are using it
Old 05/30/2009, 16:03   #1974

Quote:
It would be a bad idea to post the secret out here right? haha Ndoors will just fix it once they realised many people are using it
Either share infos are let it, but trolling forums is bad.

And its just natural that things get fixed, no matter if you share them or not.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2009, 17:02   #1975

TheOnlyOne652089 plz can u help with error alt+4 ? he continues press alt+
4, i know u already talk about this but i cant fix...plz talk to me what i need do to fix this, i really appreciate ur work and i want use him
or anybody who know fix this error
Old 05/31/2009, 04:24   #1976

I'm having trouble getting the auto monstermove function to work. Can anyone tell me how please? With the bot running, I open my monster info, select a monster that I have location info for, then press Alt+M, then start bot. The bot then just keeps opening my monster ino and closing it again. Do I need to get some value for this with cheat engine and input it into config.ini to set it up? Thanks in advance for any help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Readme file
If you want to use this Function you must have the Location Information of your desired Monsters
to auto-walk to it.
The Bot now saves the "number" of the Monster in the MonsterInfo ComboBox and trys to select it
at the first MonsterMove. Should it change while botting it will take the new value.

Save your Monster with Alt+M , make sure that your first monster on the top is number "0".
It can take some time if the Bot needs to scroll down a lot, but it should aim pretty well.
This is all the readme file says, but as with the other functions it doesn't say anything about having to find and save values with cheat engine {I found out that information from the tutorial here: (though this just explains how to set up the basic functions and doesnt' cover things like using auto monstermove.) Since I have no experience with this sort of thing I would never have been able to get this bot working at all if I didn't have the instruction in that tutorial, since the readme file says nothing about how to set it up using cheat engine.} Anyway, what exactly does "make sure that your first monster on the top is number "0"" mean? I dont' quite understand that. Like I said, I'm selecting the monster in the monster info window, then pressing Alt+M. I've tried this several times, in the main monster window with the monster selected, and with the monster's specific location selected, and with the 'sub window' with monster coordinates open. I'm not sure what I'm missing, unless I need to set this function up with a value from cheat engine like the other functions. Again, thanks for any help.

---------------------------------

And to "ChocoWeap": I agree with TheOnlyOne, you come on this forum, get his bot and use it, then tell him you know a trick that he doesn't know about with enhancing, then after benefitting from all his work on this bot, you tell him basically "I know the secret, but I'm not telling you"? I didn't see him holding back his "secrets" from you, no he's here sharing them with all of us.... To put it simply, that's just friggin lame. And if the game developers were so aware of this forum as you seem to think, and if they even cared so much about things like botting, they would have taken counter measures against everything that's being discussed here by now. In fact they probably love things like this since it only helps to keep the game and it's economy, and it's community, thriving, and as long as it is thriving, many players will be spending money on their item mall.
Old 05/31/2009, 06:49   #1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazersGoPewPew View Post
And to "ChocoWeap": I agree with TheOnlyOne, you come on this forum, get his bot and use it, then tell him you know a trick that he doesn't know about with enhancing, then after benefitting from all his work on this bot, you tell him basically "I know the secret, but I'm not telling you"? I didn't see him holding back his "secrets" from you, no he's here sharing them with all of us.... To put it simply, that's just friggin lame. And if the game developers were so aware of this forum as you seem to think, and if they even cared so much about things like botting, they would have taken counter measures against everything that's being discussed here by now. In fact they probably love things like this since it only helps to keep the game and it's economy, and it's community, thriving, and as long as it is thriving, many players will be spending money on their item mall.
It is not as simple as you think. I'm trying my best to set up a proper tutorial (regarding enhancing cheat) asap to satisfy impatient people.
It is really hard to explain the process in 2 sentences (I would have already done that if I could, dude). This process is about hacking and there are still much research to be done. So stop flaming me for not posting the 'secret' as I am trying to sort out the proper information for you guys

Thanks
Old 05/31/2009, 08:47   #1978

So I'm having a new issue now, it was working for a little while, I got it all setup, but now when I go to run it, it will battle correctly if a battle is initiated, however it just taps S to backpeddle every 4-5 seconds outside of a battle, that's it. No more moving around, just small backsteps every few seconds.

Any idea what could be causing this?

I went back and doubled checked all my values, they all checked out. It was occasionally target and engage a mob, fight the battle, win, but afterwards it does the same backpeddle thing, I double checked the graphics settings and they're correct.

[Date]
Date=05/31/2009 05:10:14

[System]
System Version=WIN_XP
ServicePack=Service Pack 3
ProcessorArch=X86
DesktopHeight=1200
DesktopWidth=1920

[BotVersion]
BotVersion=Attack Bot WINDOW v0.I2.exe
[Bot Options]
LifeBarPixelsearch=0
ManaBarPixelsearch=0
[Basic Tooltip Info]
=
$numberOfMercs = 9
$Mem_Read_Sit = 0
$Mem_Read_CombatInProcess = 0
$difMonsterAutoMove = 8565.2965407331
$DifAutoFood = 0
LifeBarFilled = 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
$Mem_Read_AutoBattleNumber = Function Not Used
$Mem_Read_AutoBattleActive = Function Not Used
$CurrentcursorString = Hand | 0x276A0333

[LifeMana]
=dead = 0
Main Life: 7233 | 7233 Magie: 4355 | 4355
Merc1 Life: 4772 | 4772 Magie: 3179 | 3179
Merc2 Life: 9362 | 9362 Magie: 1975 | 1975
Merc3 Life: 5235 | 5235 Magie: 2570 | 2570
Merc4 Life: 3923 | 3923 Magie: 2435 | 2435
Merc5 Life: 9809 | 9809 Magie: 2202 | 2202
Merc6 Life: 9900 | 9900 Magie: 2081 | 2081
Merc7 Life: 4705 | 4705 Magie: 3018 | 3018
Merc8 Life: 2126 | 2126 Magie: 2592 | 2592
Old 05/31/2009, 13:01   #1979

I had this problem too, i just took out my mount and it works fine again
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2009, 15:26   #1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusloko View Post
TheOnlyOne652089 plz can u help with error alt+4 ? he continues press alt+
4, i know u already talk about this but i cant fix...plz talk to me what i need do to fix this, i really appreciate ur work and i want use him
or anybody who know fix this error
all go ignore me ? ?
Closed Thread