Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot

Discussion on Atlantica Online Auto-Battle-Bot within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/07/2009, 05:00   #1516

elite*gold: 0
why i cant download the new version o.o?i dont see he link
Old 04/07/2009, 15:10   #1517

I have the same problems as xxxav, but never had any real time to look it up. Just confirming that the cursor is scrolling on the wrong side in a fight, doing nothing. When resetted after 20 secs, just repeats it again...
Old 04/07/2009, 15:14   #1518

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by nassaj View Post
I have the same problems as xxxav, but never had any real time to look it up. Just confirming that the cursor is scrolling on the wrong side in a fight, doing nothing. When resetted after 20 secs, just repeats it again...
And none of you is able to make screenshots, great.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2009, 18:56   #1519

Their was a problem with the "Moving" Memory as it is different for a character with and without a Mount, so i adjusted it to work with both.

The CameraMoveTimer is down to 10000 milliseconds from 20000 before

I added an "AutoScroll" function, that will use F3 Quickslot to use an Scroll in it, however it is not working perfect currently.

The Camera Movement is slightly changed so it might avoid to click on Monster Summonings.

A AutoBattleActive and AutoBattleNumber is added, so the Bot will now use the AutoBattle again as long as the AutoBattleNumber is greater 0, otherwise keep fighting normal to fill the AutoBattles again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/08/2009, 03:07   #1520

About the sidemarker issue, I believe what is happening (for me anyways, that I've seen) is that sometimes the camera adjusts very slightly. It spins just a bit but not enough to switch enemy to other side, then side marker changes as if it was a full spin. Not really sure what is to blame for that.

I have to manually change my memory address of numberofitemsinslot1/2 with cheat engine every time i restart client, else it will just teleport all over rome and/or not able to use automanapot - as you realize - vista32 - the memory addresses are always changing but always very similar.

Autologin does not work for me, everything works except for the part after it types in password and clicks login. I can pause it, then click the connect button manually then unpause it and it works fine and will click login again. What happens is the hand cursor hovers at the top instead of clicking the connect button (the login buttons work just fine but i would wager a guess that the connect button pixels are too similar to the top of the screen after the first login - this is not a y coord client related issue to the best of my knowledge as I've also had issues where I adjusted the y coords of client which solved some problems in the past - not sure if this is still an issue or not as to be safe I always have it adjusted now).

I also can't get crafting to work properly- couple problems:
1- it won't grab the stuff when it's done
2- this isn't a malfunction so much as a nuisance, when opening and selecting what to craft it starts typing in immediately without accounting for the number already there so gets odd results IE want to craft 10 items it will end up trying to craft 110

My biggest concern right now with this bot is that the skip monster searching doesn't work for me properly. I've tried looking at the code and different things to try and figure out why, but on or off (both clicked in gui and manually changed searchenemie in config.ini in case it was an interface issue), the bot will always search for enemies and attack them outside of combat. This is normally just fine but some situations i would really like to use this function.

Autoguard is working fantastic, does not eat up too much time, although sometimes I will guard and end up with only 3 left to attack (nobody stunned, etc). but not often- most of the time it's flawless and could be the act of me pausing and unpausing causing the issue I dunno so take that for what you will (basically nothing lol).

Memory addresses for life/mana works great now as well, I no longer have to do this manually like before using cheat engine.

Macros that I've used work well - I only wish the santa claus one especially wouldn't interrupt fishing if not positioned perfectly so you don't accidentally move sometimes.

All in all great bot thanks very much for your hard work, let me know if you need me to explain anything in more detail but I think most of these things should be obvious to you. Apologies for no screenshots.
Old 04/08/2009, 03:32   #1521

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonobody View Post
About the sidemarker issue, I believe what is happening (for me anyways, that I've seen) is that sometimes the camera adjusts very slightly. It spins just a bit but not enough to switch enemy to other side, then side marker changes as if it was a full spin. Not really sure what is to blame for that.
Need Screenshots as simply as that, if it is a issue with the Camera Adjustment, theirs nothing better than a clear Screenshot to solve it.

Quote:
I have to manually change my memory address of numberofitemsinslot1/2 with cheat engine every time i restart client, else it will just teleport all over rome and/or not able to use automanapot - as you realize - vista32 - the memory addresses are always changing but always very similar.
Pretty much any value in Atlantica isnt Static, they have a bunch of Pointers, so if it doesnt work for you, you might need a Pointer to the Address instead of the fixed ones.
As this might not be a problem you can solve yourself, you either hope i do or someone else, as it seems not to be a problem for anyone.

Quote:
Autologin does not work for me, everything works except for the part after it types in password and clicks login. I can pause it, then click the connect button manually then unpause it and it works fine and will click login again. What happens is the hand cursor hovers at the top instead of clicking the connect button (the login buttons work just fine but i would wager a guess that the connect button pixels are too similar to the top of the screen after the first login - this is not a y coord client related issue to the best of my knowledge as I've also had issues where I adjusted the y coords of client which solved some problems in the past - not sure if this is still an issue or not as to be safe I always have it adjusted now).
Just test it, get the Bot in the Login and start it, it will just Scan for the Big Login Button to see if it is in the LoginScreen, than Input the Password and click it.
Than it moves the mouse in the middle of the top and moves it (shows its alive and not in a while loop). It has to do that as the Connect button must be visible via a PixelCheckSum, if its found, it will click the Server Row and click the Button.

Click ok and start normal botting again.

So if it stays in the Connect Server Row List, your PixelCheckSum for the Connect doesnt turn out to be what it should, which might be a problem with the Y coord, as it might be false even if its just 1 pixel moved.

Quote:
I also can't get crafting to work properly- couple problems:
1- it won't grab the stuff when it's done
Thats PixelCheckSum again to see the difference Icon, if it doesnt work it might have the same reason as your Login problem.

Quote:
2- this isn't a malfunction so much as a nuisance, when opening and selecting what to craft it starts typing in immediately without accounting for the number already there so gets odd results IE want to craft 10 items it will end up trying to craft 110
Unless you say it should craft 110 in the BattleCraft it normally should not Input values like that, as it will only select as normal and send the number it has in the Config.ini in the Craft section per Cycle.

Quote:
My biggest concern right now with this bot is that the skip monster searching doesn't work for me properly. I've tried looking at the code and different things to try and figure out why, but on or off (both clicked in gui and manually changed searchenemie in config.ini in case it was an interface issue), the bot will always search for enemies and attack them outside of combat. This is normally just fine but some situations i would really like to use this function.
This is a pretty simpel bug, as later on i had a variable called $SearchEnemie to let the bot know if it should Search for mobs or not, so it heals first and than changes to $SearchEnemie = 1 , however, the CheckBox in the GUI actually uses the same Variable and changes it in the Config.ini which than has no effect for the bot as it will simply override this variable all the time.
Simpel fix is to call the CHeckBox Variable $SearchEnemieOutsideOfCombat and the other keeps to be $SearchEnemie, that way its actually solved as it only searches if the value is 1 and doesnt if its 0.

Quote:
Autoguard is working fantastic, does not eat up too much time, although sometimes I will guard and end up with only 3 left to attack (nobody stunned, etc). but not often- most of the time it's flawless and could be the act of me pausing and unpausing causing the issue I dunno so take that for what you will (basically nothing lol).
If the AP is read in correct it will only Guard if theirs more Characters with 100+ AP left in the party that are not active right now (so no green ring), which means it will only Guard if it can Pass Priority doing so, which normally should work pretty well.
An additional check is that it will only guard if the number of "Available Mercs" (so all with 100+ AP) is higher than 5, so if their are just 5 mercs it wont guard at all and just attack.

So simply check if the AP values are correct the bot reads in, and if the number of Available chars it calculates is correct (so green numbers), the ActiveMercs are calculated a little bit more complicated. It will first press Tab 1 time and see if it selects another Character than it had before, than save its Number (say 3), now it will "Tab" again to get another Active merc , if its not the same as before (so we have not just 1 Active) it will save it again and keep pressing "Tab,saving" until it gets a Merc again that was selected before, in that case it has all Active Mercs saved in a Array.

Now it will click the top most in the Array with the Hotkey it has (so for 3, it will press "3") than it will look if theirs more than 5 "Available" Mercs, if yes, it will AutoGuard the Character if this Character has the AutoGuard Option checked.
This way it will autoguard all the characters that can guard, and normally it should not guard if it cant pass Priority unless it gets false values or theirs a situation not covered.
*And to be true, just use AutoGuard on the front row, the others dont really have something from guard

Quote:
Pointer for life/mana works great now as well, I no longer have to do this manually like before using cheat engine.
I use a Pointer to the Static Address and than Offsets to get to a Pointer, Offset again, Pointer, Offset and so on, until the final Address is reached, quite a pain to get with Cheat Engine as you have to Scan a lot and pick up all the Offsets doing so.
Would all be better if their would be a full Memory Map that allready covers all this Memory Values, but as i dont have enough knowledge in that nor Assembler code, we will need to live with the slowly progress if i feel like i have "too much time" for that.

Quote:
Macros that I've used work well - I only wish the santa claus one especially wouldn't interrupt fishing if not positioned perfectly so you don't accidentally move sometimes.
Possible if you feel intrested in that, look at some of the "PixelCheckSums" and try to find them for every PopUp window in the Santa Claus Gift Process. This way you check for any Window if it actually exists before Clicking, so if you have enough you can click more secure (or you increase the sleep timers A LOT and hope everything turns out well than).

Quote:
All in all great bot thanks very much for your hard work, let me know if you need me to explain anything in more detail but I think most of these things should be obvious to you. Apologies for no screenshots.
Pretty much any problem is better explained with a Screenshot, and any problem with PixelCheckSums is "impossible" to solve without.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/08/2009, 04:18   #1522

Quote:
Need Screenshots as simply as that, if it is a issue with the Camera Adjustment, theirs nothing better than a clear Screenshot to solve it.
Hmm. I understand, just unsure how I can get a screenshot of that. It doesn't happen all the time and is pretty quick when it does happen. The screen will basically pivot just a little bit and the sidemarker will change as if it's a full swap. Then it will pretty quickly do a full camera side change and then it's all goofed up. Dunno how else to explain. I'll try for the shot, or shots as it may be, though.

Quote:
Pretty much any value in Atlantica isnt Static, they have a bunch of Pointers, so if it doesnt work for you, you might need a Pointer to the Address instead of the fixed ones.
As this might not be a problem you can solve yourself, you either hope i do or someone else, as it seems not to be a problem for anyone.
Ok, thanks - I don't mind doing this every time so much but I'm also rather curious about learning about pointers so I'll look into it. I have very basic skills with autoit and cheat engine but I might be able to improve them enough if I have the time.

Quote:
Just test it, get the Bot in the Login and start it, it will just Scan for the Big Login Button to see if it is in the LoginScreen, than Input the Password and click it.
Than it moves the mouse in the middle of the top and moves it (shows its alive and not in a while loop). It has to do that as the Connect button must be visible via a PixelCheckSum, if its found, it will click the Server Row and click the Button.

Click ok and start normal botting again.

So if it stays in the Connect Server Row List, your PixelCheckSum for the Connect doesnt turn out to be what it should, which might be a problem with the Y coord, as it might be false even if its just 1 pixel moved.

Thats PixelCheckSum again to see the difference Icon, if it doesnt work it might have the same reason as your Login problem.
Yep, that's exactly what happens. It sits at server row and the mouse hand hovers at the top just like you said. Everything else works. I'll look into it and get back to you when I figure it out if I can, thanks.

Quote:
Unless you say it should craft 110 in the BattleCraft it normally should not Input values like that, as it will only select as normal and send the number it has in the Config.ini in the Craft section per Cycle.
To be fair, I haven't tried using the crafting feature since last update now that I recall. So I'll have to try again and get back to you.

Quote:
This is a pretty simpel bug, as later on i had a variable called $SearchEnemie to let the bot know if it should Search for mobs or not, so it heals first and than changes to $SearchEnemie = 1 , however, the CheckBox in the GUI actually uses the same Variable and changes it in the Config.ini which than has no effect for the bot as it will simply override this variable all the time.
Simpel fix is to call the CHeckBox Variable $SearchEnemieOutsideOfCombat and the other keeps to be $SearchEnemie, that way its actually solved as it only searches if the value is 1 and doesnt if its 0.
Glad to know I wasn't going insane. Thanks.

Quote:
If the AP is read in correct it will only Guard if theirs more Characters with 100+ AP left in the party that are not active right now (so no green ring), which means it will only Guard if it can Pass Priority doing so, which normally should work pretty well.
An additional check is that it will only guard if the number of "Available Mercs" (so all with 100+ AP) is higher than 5, so if their are just 5 mercs it wont guard at all and just attack.

So simply check if the AP values are correct the bot reads in, and if the number of Available chars it calculates is correct (so green numbers), the ActiveMercs are calculated a little bit more complicated. It will first press Tab 1 time and see if it selects another Character than it had before, than save its Number (say 3), now it will "Tab" again to get another Active merc , if its not the same as before (so we have not just 1 Active) it will save it again and keep pressing "Tab,saving" until it gets a Merc again that was selected before, in that case it has all Active Mercs saved in a Array.

Now it will click the top most in the Array with the Hotkey it has (so for 3, it will press "3") than it will look if theirs more than 5 "Available" Mercs, if yes, it will AutoGuard the Character if this Character has the AutoGuard Option checked.
This way it will autoguard all the characters that can guard, and normally it should not guard if it cant pass Priority unless it gets false values or theirs a situation not covered.
*And to be true, just use AutoGuard on the front row, the others dont really have something from guard
Ok, I understand better. Seems to be working well and as intended. Thanks.

Quote:
I use a Pointer to the Static Address and than Offsets to get to a Pointer, Offset again, Pointer, Offset and so on, until the final Address is reached, quite a pain to get with Cheat Engine as you have to Scan a lot and pick up all the Offsets doing so.
Would all be better if their would be a full Memory Map that allready covers all this Memory Values, but as i dont have enough knowledge in that nor Assembler code, we will need to live with the slowly progress if i feel like i have "too much time" for that.
Thanks. I'm sure we all appreciate the time you've put in already it must be lots, but I bet you've learned a lot too! I need to look into some things myself as now I'm interested in how to obtain pointers, and what is the difference in whether or not they work for some or others - if it's OS based, or something else.

Quote:
Possible if you feel intrested in that, look at some of the "PixelCheckSums" and try to find them for every PopUp window in the Santa Claus Gift Process. This way you check for any Window if it actually exists before Clicking, so if you have enough you can click more secure (or you increase the sleep timers A LOT and hope everything turns out well than).
Ok, I understand. Thanks.

Quote:
Pretty much any problem is better explained with a Screenshot, and any problem with PixelCheckSums is "impossible" to solve without.
I'll try to figure out what my probs are more precisely, and provide screenshots if I need further assistance. Thanks again.
Old 04/08/2009, 09:50   #1523

Hi I loved your program work fine on my first pc, just bought another one computer to have 2 bot a the same time but not work on my new thats worked the first time but when I restarted the bot again thats the problem

[Explain your Problem]
problem= when I start the bot im on vista = Atlantica.exe
window not exists, programm terminates Possible problems:
Make sure you run in Admin Mode and Atlantica.exe window
must have Atlantica Online Name
[Date]
Date=04/08/2009 03:39:45

[System]
System Version=WIN_VISTA
ServicePack=
ProcessorArch=X86
DesktopHeight=768
DesktopWidth=1024

[BotVersion]
BotVersion=Attack Bot WINDOW v0.F3.exe
[Bot Options]
LifeBarPixelsearch=0
ManaBarPixelsearch=0
[Basic Tooltip Info]
=
$numberOfMercs = 9
$Mem_Read_Sit = 0
$Mem_Read_CombatInProcess = 0
$difMonsterAutoMove = 0
$DifAutoFood = 0
LifeBarFilled = 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
$Mem_Read_AutoBattleNumber = Function Not Used
$Mem_Read_AutoBattleInCombat = Function Not Used
$cursorString = |

[LifeMana]
=dead = 0
Main Life: 0 | 14842 Magie: 0 | 2768
Merc1 Life: 0 | 5024 Magie: 0 | 6570
Merc2 Life: 0 | 12980 Magie: 0 | 2258
Merc3 Life: 0 | 6717 Magie: 0 | 2894
Merc4 Life: 0 | 12191 Magie: 0 | 2700
Merc5 Life: 0 | 10195 Magie: 0 | 2546
Merc6 Life: 0 | 4870 Magie: 0 | 6218
Merc7 Life: 0 | 5307 Magie: 0 | 3260
Merc8 Life: 0 | 5322 Magie: 0 | 4389

I tried the new version of the bot the same thing happened, I tried reinstall the game too
Old 04/08/2009, 12:16   #1524

Regarding AutoBoxOpener, GoncourtExchanger, why does pressing space turn off the script ingame? That is really, really annoying.
Old 04/08/2009, 16:11   #1525

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellosunshine View Post
Regarding AutoBoxOpener, GoncourtExchanger, why does pressing space turn off the script ingame? That is really, really annoying.
Pretty simpel as it is assigned as a Hotkey to do so.

If 2 scripts run with the same Hotkey it will just look for the first of them, this way "ESC" doesnt work to stop them if other Scripts are open, Space is the second to do so.
Old 04/08/2009, 17:32   #1526

[Explain your Problem]
Everything works great, except when i get into battles the mouse gets stuck in the top, i highlighted it in the screen shot. I've followed directions from the readme, but it just seems to get stuck there. everytime i restart atlantica i get the cursorID and the swordId, any help would be greatly appreciated. It goes after the monsters like it should, it sits when it has too, but thats my only problem.
[Date]
Date=04/08/2009 10:22:42

[System]
System Version=WIN_VISTA
ServicePack=Service Pack 1
ProcessorArch=X86
DesktopHeight=800
DesktopWidth=1280

[BotVersion]
BotVersion=Attack Bot WINDOW v0.H2.exe
[Bot Options]
LifeBarPixelsearch=0
ManaBarPixelsearch=0
[Basic Tooltip Info]
=
$numberOfMercs = 9
$Mem_Read_Sit = 0
$difMonsterAutoMove = 4925.20369208936
$DifAutoFood = 0
LifeBarFilled = 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
$CurrentcursorString = Unknown | 0x00010003

[LifeMana]
=dead = 0
Main Life: 2919 | 2919 Magie: 1326 | 1326
Merc1 Life: 2954 | 2954 Magie: 1045 | 1045
Merc2 Life: 1987 | 1987 Magie: 1354 | 1354
Merc3 Life: 1968 | 1968 Magie: 1373 | 1373
Merc4 Life: 1712 | 1712 Magie: 1972 | 1972
Merc5 Life: 3253 | 3253 Magie: 958 | 958
Merc6 Life: 3165 | 3165 Magie: 886 | 886
Merc7 Life: 1333 | 1333 Magie: 1431 | 1431
Merc8 Life: 3101 | 3101 Magie: 906 | 906
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshot. copy.jpg (555.0 KB, 20 views)
Old 04/08/2009, 17:45   #1527

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonsroarteam View Post
[Explain your Problem]
Everything works great, except when i get into battles the mouse gets stuck in the top, i highlighted it in the screen shot. I've followed directions from the readme, but it just seems to get stuck there. everytime i restart atlantica i get the cursorID and the swordId, any help would be greatly appreciated. It goes after the monsters like it should, it sits when it has too, but thats my only problem.
[Date]
Date=04/08/2009 10:22:42

[System]
System Version=WIN_VISTA
ServicePack=Service Pack 1
ProcessorArch=X86
DesktopHeight=800
DesktopWidth=1280

[BotVersion]
BotVersion=Attack Bot WINDOW v0.H2.exe
[Bot Options]
LifeBarPixelsearch=0
ManaBarPixelsearch=0
[Basic Tooltip Info]
=
$numberOfMercs = 9
$Mem_Read_Sit = 0
$difMonsterAutoMove = 4925.20369208936
$DifAutoFood = 0
LifeBarFilled = 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1
$CurrentcursorString = Unknown | 0x00010003

[LifeMana]
=dead = 0
Main Life: 2919 | 2919 Magie: 1326 | 1326
Merc1 Life: 2954 | 2954 Magie: 1045 | 1045
Merc2 Life: 1987 | 1987 Magie: 1354 | 1354
Merc3 Life: 1968 | 1968 Magie: 1373 | 1373
Merc4 Life: 1712 | 1712 Magie: 1972 | 1972
Merc5 Life: 3253 | 3253 Magie: 958 | 958
Merc6 Life: 3165 | 3165 Magie: 886 | 886
Merc7 Life: 1333 | 1333 Magie: 1431 | 1431
Merc8 Life: 3101 | 3101 Magie: 906 | 906
Use MouseSearch.exe in Tools, than look if the top left corner of your Ingame Window is X=0 Y=0 if not, move the window until it is and save your change in the Config.ini GUI section.
Old 04/08/2009, 17:52   #1528

hi the new v0.H2 bot
it ports (teleports) me to rome after a fight all the time
iv unticked this option in the GUI options but it still ports to to rome

can i edit the config.ini

$TeleportToRomeOption =1 to 0

just tryed that an it still ported me to rome
Old 04/08/2009, 18:01   #1529

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifestoshort View Post
hi the new v0.H2 bot
it ports (teleports) me to rome all the time
iv unticked this option in the GUI options but it still ports to to rome
It cant teleport if the Box is unchecked.

if $TeleportToRomeOption=0 Then
return true
EndIf

If the Box is unchecked (0) it will simply never get into the TeleportToRome parts.

So if it does, you better check if you somehow use a older Config.ini without $TeleportToRomeOption in it, as in that case it will take "1" as a default and will teleport.
Old 04/08/2009, 18:05   #1530

i dont do anything with the other values that are in the GUI section right?
Closed Thread