Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Atlantica Online
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S > level 140 Argos Acct

Discussion on S > level 140 Argos Acct within the Atlantica Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S > level 140 Argos Acct

1.3+ mil might
3+ bil gold on name.
Good acct for Weekly TBS Runs/Skirmish
Have all A/B grade mercs including level 121 Mwindo.

P.M me for more information/ leave your offer. Thanks
Old 03/07/2012, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Mail me the pic of ur merc + price @

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Level 130 Account Argos [NUDE]
11/04/2011 - Atlantica Online Trading - 6 Replies
This is the account i started atlantica online with then i left playing for a while and when i started playing back i created a new Saw character so i dont need that account since i dont have time to do double TBS. Clean account never been issued with any violation or such. Have a good and old reputation on server) , Date of birth is 06/xx/2009.. Account is completely nude except some darkest sets high + and dungeon weaps, since i started saw transfered all my stuff to it. Got 10x Perm...
Selling Account Level 113 Staff Main - Argos Server
10/07/2011 - Atlantica Online Trading - 10 Replies
I am selling my Account + all the items in it. All Mercs have been fully been Upgraded Level 113 - Staff Main Skill : Flame Blow (60) , Blessing Of Life (43) , Mana Shield ( 26) Helm : +2 divine hat Armor : +2 phoenix Robe Shield : +3 Phoenix Orb Shoes : +3 divine shoes
B> Argos acct//Items
09/30/2011 - Atlantica Online - 3 Replies
Please let me know what is on the acct etc, an asking price and if you are willing to sell items vs the whole account and gold etc. PMs are okay as well. :) Thank you!
Hi. Sell 132 level staff character :) (Argos)
01/19/2011 - Atlantica Online - 0 Replies
Please, delete this topic.
Selling level 118 atlantica online account.[Argos Server]
10/07/2010 - Trading - 5 Replies
I am selling a level 118 Powersaw main account that is on the Argos server. http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo137/desilato r8/Newpicmight.jpg?t=1284425813 thats the account with Might total and gold on hand. The account is also in the number 1 guild + nation on the server. The account is able to solo ringleader which will allow you to set up jackpots with everybox up to divine without having to rely on luck. (if you need to know how this works lemme know when u email/pm me and ill...